Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    IF they are scared for people to record the event, they could solve this by adapting some technology to their stages. There are tons of methods to hinder the recording of a camera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    My view is basically if I'm paying, I'll do whatever the fuck I want because you're not doing it for free, I'm a paying customer. You don't dictate to me, if anything I should be able to dictate to YOU. Anything else is complete disrespect to the people who pay to keep you in business or whatever.

My having a phone isn't any of your fucking business.
    you don't pay for their rent, labor costs, expenses, ultilities, payroll. the entry fee gets you just that. entry to the event. its private property YOU don't get to dictate ANYTHING.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

My view is basically if I'm paying, I'll do whatever the fuck I want because you're not doing it for free, I'm a paying customer. You don't dictate to me, if anything I should be able to dictate to YOU. Anything else is complete disrespect to the people who pay to keep you in business or whatever.

Can already tell that you're the worst kind of customer to have.

I love it. No one standing behind you wants to see your stupid fucking phone blocking their view

- - - Updated - - -

Go sit an IT certification and try this. After all, you’re paying for it.