Poll: Who would win?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    I have to give this to Vereesa Windrunner, simply because Blizzard seems obsessed with the Windrunner family, and Vereesa is destined to become some type of mutant elf with powers beyond any other person like her. I think Valeera could take her in a straight-out fight right now, but it'll end with Vereesa's transformation into something else that then makes her one of the most powerful characters in the lore, rivaling the very beings that created her in the first place.
    Well, Sylvanas represents Death, Alleria Void, I guess Vereesa could be... what cosmic forces are left? Ooh, if Arcane ever becomes corrupt, SUPER High Elf! She becomes even more addicted to mana than elves already are, giving her light blue runes all over her body and making her pale skin slightly cracked, like she's about to implode.

SUPER High Elf!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Well, Sylvanas represents Death, Alleria Void, I guess Vereesa could be... what cosmic forces are left? Ooh, if Arcane ever becomes corrupt, SUPER High Elf! She becomes even more addicted to mana than elves already are, giving her light blue runes all over her body and making her pale skin slightly cracked, like she's about to implode.

SUPER High Elf!
    Sounds a lot like a blue-tinted DH
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Both are very forgettable characters, and very forgettable elf characters on top of that. But if I have to choose who would win in a fight, I think I'll go with Valeera, which looks somehow more competent than the self-proclaimed "Ranger-General".

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Rozz is a shit mod and gave me an infraction for no reason, so very sadly I was banned from this wonderful forum for a bit but I did want to come back here really quick and say this: While I could easily dissect your entire post and go on a long, drawn out diatribe about why you're wrong, I'm just going to say that you're wrong about everything you wrote on the sole single fact that Rhonin simply isn't a Mary Sue or Knaak's self-insert, rendering everything you said pointless and not worth picking apart. That's all.

Infracted.
    You need to calm the fuck down, since you're basically attacking everyone and everything in the name of your absurd defence of Knaak, over something that is not really worth defending, at all. Insulting mods and angrily telling people they're wrong make it sound like you need a break, seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Valeera easily . Was Vereesa even a good ranger?

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Sounds a lot like a blue-tinted DH
    Demon Hunters are oozing with fel, not arcane. =P

Valeera is a traitor to the Horde. If she had even an ounce of respect, she would join the Horde now instead of being an Alliance bootlicker who don't even respect her.

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    Valeera is a traitor to the Horde. If she had even an ounce of respect, she would join the Horde now instead of being an Alliance bootlicker who don't even respect her.
    And why she should do that? A respect for what? A faction full of murderers and genocidal maniac? And do not forget she was a slave which was forced to fight in arenas for Horde ppl to enjoy the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    And why she should do that? A respect for what? A faction full of murderers and genocidal maniac? And do not forget she was a slave which was forced to fight in arenas for Horde ppl to enjoy the show.
    the horde is not the same of before, they don't have a genocidal maniac warchief anymore, they are different now, yeah but that was long time ago when she stole a shaman amulet and was forced into gladiator slavery, those are days of the past, i think both factions have outlawed slavery by now

the horde is not the same of before
    We keep hearing that. It keeps not being true. In case this comes off wrong, I'm not calling you a liar here. I'm saying Blizz keeps SAYING the Horde changed, and then keeps writing them same old same old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Probably Vereesa, just because she has Farstrider training, and since MoP at least, magical capabilities in addition to her ranged capabilities. Valeera is a good rogue, but she doesn't have any formal training, and I doubt that she's the best at the main rogue advantage of stealth since she primarily learned to fight in an orcish fighting pit.

Plus, Vereesa's got actual armor at the very least, and isn't walking up to a marksman with big flashy "shoot these exposed areas".

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    We keep hearing that. It keeps not being true. In case this comes off wrong, I'm not calling you a liar here. I'm saying Blizz keeps SAYING the Horde changed, and then keeps writing them same old same old.
    Nah this new Horde is different, that is why we see Valeera attending the Horde council meeting, she'd never do that under Sylvanas' Horde. I think she likes this new Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Probably Vereesa, just because she has Farstrider training, and since MoP at least, magical capabilities in addition to her ranged capabilities. Valeera is a good rogue, but she doesn't have any formal training, and I doubt that she's the best at the main rogue advantage of stealth since she primarily learned to fight in an orcish fighting pit.

Plus, Vereesa's got actual armor at the very least, and isn't walking up to a marksman with big flashy "shoot these exposed areas".
    I think Valeera wears red because she loves the Horde and her armor is aesthetically very Horde-like. If she sat in Orgrimmar, she would blend in far better than in Stormwind. That said, I think it's more humiliating to die to a sexy blood elf lady wearing exposed armor like that lol.

Nah this new Horde is different, that is why we see Valeera attending the Horde council meeting, she'd never do that under Sylvanas' Horde. I think she likes this new Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Valeera wears red because she loves the Horde and her armor is aesthetically very Horde-like. If she sat in Orgrimmar, she would blend in far better than in Stormwind. That said, I think it's more humiliating to die to a sexy blood elf lady wearing exposed armor like that lol.
    She attends because Anduin asked her. SHe is loyal to the Wrynn's family and no one else.

Definitively Valeera, after all what capable rogue lets themselves become famous for their deeds?
    Valeera does a far better job at staying inconspicious despite her position. (As a ranger should.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Both are very forgettable characters, and very forgettable elf characters on top of that. But if I have to choose who would win in a fight, I think I'll go with Valeera, which looks somehow more competent than the self-proclaimed "Ranger-General".
    Btw Vereesa liberated the Dragon Queen Alexstrazsa. Was enough competent to be called by Halduron to help him and his farstriders deal with the Amani, and by Jaina to purge with success the Horde from Dalaran.

Must because she's Alliance and wears blue clothes.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Valeera. She was a notable gladiator and made it into HotS.
    Vereesa married a medium-famous human and is the sister of famous archers. Yet no one discusses what exactly she has done or can do well. I wonder why.

I had not seen that artwork before - it at least makes her look cool this time.
    Other art has...made her look very uncool.
    She did some pretty cool and amazing stuff in Night of the Dragon, did you actually read it or are you just parroting others? Time to google the book now huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jindujun View Post
    While i agree Rhonin is a "mary sue" he is nowhere near Med'an, that guy is lightyears ahead of anyone else, even green jesus pales in comparison.
    I mean, the whole Med'an bit reads like a 12 year olds fanfiction.
    Rhonin had to be saved more than once and risked his life and ultimately died failing to protect a city. I think you need to reevaluate what you THINK mary sue means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Valeera easily . Was Vereesa even a good ranger?
    Vereesa easily. Was Valeera even a good rogue?

I love both characters equally, but some of your guys' hatred for one or the other makes zero sense other than you just don't like that character. I can't stand LeBron, but I can't deny his abilities and how good he is.
    Last edited by Highelf; 2020-02-14 at 05:57 PM.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Valeera. She was a notable gladiator and made it into HotS.
    Vereesa married a medium-famous human and is the sister of famous archers. Yet no one discusses what exactly she has done or can do well. I wonder why.

I had not seen that artwork before - it at least makes her look cool this time.
    Other art has...made her look very uncool.
    Because they don't actually know and are just parroting what other people say. Is that you as well, because if you actually read the book or even did a LITTLE research you could find that she actually does some pretty cool stuff and saves rhonin more than once and the dragon. No you know why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Btw Vereesa liberated the Dragon Queen Alexstrazsa. Was enough competent to be called by Halduron to help him and his farstriders deal with the Amani, and by Jaina to purge with success the Horde from Dalaran.

Must because she's Alliance and wears blue clothes.
    Notice that when we start giving actual stuff that Vereesa has done and that it's fairly cool, these parrots fly away lol.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

how do you make a poll in this forum?? i tried, but i didnt understand how.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    how do you make a poll in this forum?? i tried, but i didnt understand how.
    Start a thread, then down under the body of the thread check in the box to add a poll, then check in and put the number of choices you'd like. 20 choices is the maximum. Click submit thread and it'll take you to a page to create the poll itself.
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2020-02-18 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Start a thread, then down under the body of the thread check in the box to add a poll, then check in and put the number of choices you'd like. 20 choices is the maximum. Click submit thread and it'll take you to a page to create the poll itself.
    oh thanks!

I hate Vereesa alot so I voted for Valeera.