Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I prefer Legion tower :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If you're actually wasting vessels to the point where you aren't even getting your cloak upgrades what are you doing? AFKing? You can take a leisurely stroll and still get 2 bonus objectives and thus 2 pages per run. This seems like a player issues more then an issue with visions because you would have to try amazingly hard to not get your cloak upgrade every week, it's pretty damn easy.
    How can you get 2 pages/run when you can only loot one? I mean i did it many times and I could only loot one page per run.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    How can you get 2 pages/run when you can only loot one? I mean i did it many times and I could only loot one page per run.
    Starting from rank 7 onwards you need multiple pages. You get 1 page for each bonus objective.
    Hence if you are on a quest that requieres multiple pages and you do multiple bonus objectives in a run you get multiple pages from the chests at the end.
    You can only get 1 page per chest. But you can get up to 4 bonus chests. Maybe more with masks, that I do not know

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    I'm not enjoying them either. I think they're too hard. The first zones are okay but when I get into the second tier, the only one I can clear is the one in Orgrimmar with the Shamans. My only consolation is that I know they will be nerfed when Blizz sees too many people falling behind. I may even stop doing them until or unless that happens. If they removed the running debuff in Orgrimmar or that horrible fire stepping garbage in Stormwind, they would be a lot better.
    I don't think they'll be nerfed that much because when you get the max memento talent then you're set.

OT:
    I like them. Looking forward to playing around with masks. I have yet to do a full clear myself but that's mostly due to just trowing my self in there, knowing nothing!

Some "affixes" are quite obnoxious though :P
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    Starting from rank 7 onwards you need multiple pages. You get 1 page for each bonus objective.
    Hence if you are on a quest that requieres multiple pages and you do multiple bonus objectives in a run you get multiple pages from the chests at the end.
    You can only get 1 page per chest. But you can get up to 4 bonus chests. Maybe more with masks, that I do not know
    Yeas i know that, i did got 2 chest and 2 pages but could only loot 1 in total. Just one for entire vision no matter if i got 2

I'm not enjoying them either. I think they're too hard. The first zones are okay but when I get into the second tier, the only one I can clear is the one in Orgrimmar with the Shamans. My only consolation is that I know they will be nerfed when Blizz sees too many people falling behind. I may even stop doing them until or unless that happens. If they removed the running debuff in Orgrimmar or that horrible fire stepping garbage in Stormwind, they would be a lot better.
    Are you leveling up your tech tree? It makes them a hell of alot easier to do.

The damage increase and sanity for killing elites are huge for making the whole thing easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    Stormwind is just dramatically worse than Org in every way. The hot feet debuff is one of the dumbest things they have ever designed.

Overall I think they are okay, but they need a lot of iteration.
    That debuff is a delight for casters.

I also wouldn't mind the debuff on the main area (-10% damage, +25% damage if you stand in small circle) if Alleria didn't spam so many huge area of effect abilities like an hyperactive cat high on catnip, preventing me from standing in the same spot for more than a second.

- - - Updated - - -

What level is your cloak? Also: are you leveling your tech tree?

Because the very first unlock in the tech tree grants you an ability to summon an area of effect for a short while that completely negates the corruption effects and restores your sanity to full while you stand on it. Like, +100 sanity per second.

And you can summon said area of effect three times. Per run.

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    You still only get up to 2 pages, even if you do all 4 areas. No clue why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Yeas i know that, i did got 2 chest and 2 pages but could only loot 1 in total. Just one for entire vision no matter if i got 2
    You can't loot more than is required for your current quest.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    You still only get up to 2 pages, even if you do all 4 areas. No clue why.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't loot more than is required for your current quest.
    This week I needed 4 for upgrade I am sure i was on 2/4 when i did 2 bonus + boss and I could only loot one, but i might be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I love them, solo them on about half my characters and duo with my wife on the other half.

Much prefer Org to SW though.
    How do you actually do org? Everyone I've done has been SW

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    It swaps each week.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    To me, they are just stressful and it's just a bunch of "move out of the AoE" every single time I cast a spell.

I don't enjoy it at all and it's really an indicator of how Shadowlands solo content is gonna be too... I play a Resto Shaman, just like Ion does, and it just feels horrible doing these horrific visions solo, even after these nerfs... I just end up asking myself "why does this system even exist?"..

I get they are desperate to make the game get positive feelback but the direction they are going is just completely wrong IMO. Take some inspiration from Classic and stop this dumb daily and weekly chore BS. That's just me though.

How do u guys feel about Horrific Visions?
    There isn't any type of solo content that works well if you're a healer, the role that is specifically designed to assist a group.

The damage output from enemies ina solo horrific vision is so low that you don't even need a healer, which makes soloing them as a healer even less adequate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    That debuff is a delight for casters.

I also wouldn't mind the debuff on the main area (-10% damage, +25% damage if you stand in small circle) if Alleria didn't spam so many huge area of effect abilities like an hyperactive cat high on catnip, preventing me from standing in the same spot for more than a second.

- - - Updated - - -

What level is your cloak? Also: are you leveling your tech tree?

Because the very first unlock in the tech tree grants you an ability to summon an area of effect for a short while that completely negates the corruption effects and restores your sanity to full while you stand on it. Like, +100 sanity per second.

And you can summon said area of effect three times. Per run.
    True story. But you have also not to be in combat to summon the orb, that makes quite THE difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    There isn't any type of solo content that works well if you're a healer, the role that is specifically designed to assist a group.

The damage output from enemies ina solo horrific vision is so low that you don't even need a healer, which makes soloing them as a healer even less adequate.
    Actually, thanks to the health nerfs to mobs in visions as a healer, hpally is one of the best solo specs now (and the other healers are probably okay too). You just have to actually play the spec for damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    True story. But you have also not to be in combat to summon the orb, that makes quite THE difference.
    That really isn't very restrictive, just plan ahead.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

So what is the tier list for them? I assume it's something Demon Hunters > Rogues > melee > ranged

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The fact that you get punished for trying to get better at them and learn them makes them utterly uninteresting to me. Wasting my time is a fundamental part of gaming, I can live with that. Wasting my weekly progress putting me at a disadvantage compared to other people I'm playing with is just pants on head retarded design.
    Fake news of course, as they buffed the drop rate of the spooky eyes 10x over a week ago to the point where you have to do "fun runs" now to just dump vessels because they're so easy to get.

Failed 2 the first week (sanity orb button related addon bug) and have had to do 3 extra runs this week just to dump currency due to cap.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So what is the tier list for them? I assume it's something Demon Hunters > Rogues > melee > ranged
    Yup. Some healers are up there with melee(hpally being the big one, Disc, Rdruid and MW are probably pretty good too), but as a general ranking you pretty much nailed it.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

As a melee I find the entire thing an excercise in annoyance. Yes I can 5 complete with masks. But it's not fun by any stretch of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    More like DH>Rogues/hunters>melee/locks>rest of the casters

you can throw some tanks and healers there sporadically around.