Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hordies: You shouldn't judge entire races/the entire Horde on the actions of individuals!*

Also Hordies: Blood Elves should hate all of humanity because of Arthas and Garithos! (Don't take away our pretty race!)

*Please please PLEASE ignore that the entire Horde usually followed those individuals...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Hordies: You shouldn't judge entire races/the entire Horde on the actions of individuals!*

Also Hordies: Blood Elves should hate all of humanity because of Arthas and Garithos! (Don't take away our pretty race!)
    I'm surprised they don't blame Naga and Illidan for recruiting them in the first place

I'll just join someone who wants to conquer and flood Azeroth and a demon.

it will be fine.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-02-10 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I'm surprised they don't blame Naga and Illidan for recruiting them in the first place

I'll just join someone who wants to conquer flood Azeroth and a demon.

it will be fine.
    Hah, don't give them ideas!

"Do you hate taking responsibility for your terrible choices and worse actions? Join the Horde!"
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Hah, don't give them ideas!

"Do you hate taking responsibility for your terrible choices and worse actions? Join the Horde!"
    man I'm just glad I don't really care about Alliance and Horde stuff.

it's so boring

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demonhunter18 View Post
    man i'm just glad i don't really care about alliance and horde stuff.

It's so boring
    out, out with your logic and unbiased judgement! We will have none of that here!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Was that Dwarf part of the Alliance originally? Because Valeera was never once a member of the Horde.
    She is a blood elf. As such, she should be loyal to Anasterian's rightful successor, aka Lor'themar. The very fact that she doesn't makes her a traitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    She is a blood elf. As such, she should be loyal to Anasterian's rightful successor, aka Lor'themar. The very fact that she doesn't makes her a traitor.
    Her bloodline should't bind her from making her own choices in life. The Horde betrayed her and she has more reason to follower under the Wrynn family.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Also Hordies: Blood Elves should hate all of humanity because of Arthas and Garithos! (Don't take away our pretty race!

*Please please PLEASE ignore that the entire Horde usually followed those individuals...
    Please please ignore that Garithos had the backing of the Alliance and Dalaran outright provided their territory as an execution ground for the Blood Elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Her bloodline should't bind her from making her own choices in life. The Horde betrayed her and she has more reason to follower under the Wrynn family.
    It does bind her though. Silvermoon is a !@#$ing monarchy, so she doesn't get to disavow Bob's legitimate authority without becoming a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    out, out with your logic and unbiased judgement! We will have none of that here!
    Because there actually was none in what you quoted? @DemonHunter18 made a statement of their preferences. It's neither logical nor illogical, it just is. You trying to latch onto something in order to validate your own posts doesn't change it.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Please show us at least a tiny sliver of that wonderful logic and unbiased judgement of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    So I see a lot of horde people calling valeera a traitor on the official forums, why do people think that is true? Because she is a Horde race?
    Most people work live a hivemind. Unable of having any personal thoughts, blindly following whatever their group tell them to do or think. If you're group X, you should be this, if you're group Y, you should be that. And if you try to think for yourself, and abandon the hivemind, you're immediately called a "traitor".
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

5+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon may be a monarchy but it has no valid monarch, Lor'themar is only Regent, he may still be "de-facto" but he is not de jure. He is only a leader of a Thalassian faction, perhaps the largest but still only a faction. Lor'themar's authority isn't truly legitimate. He was placed there by Kael'thas, who went rogue. You can say "well he doesn't want to be king!" Still just as valid a reason to NOT follow him. They haven't bothered to set up much more than a provisional government since TBC, and even then it's run with repression tactics as shown throughout SMC. Not all Blood Elves are happy with the situation. They seriously need to show what's been going in the society beyond "Darkness cannot abide withing the Light- Lady "I happily serve someone who literally plagues her own soldiers and committed a genocide similar to what happened to my own people" Liadrin and Lor'themar who shows up to wring his hands and say "it's difficult".

Quote Originally Posted by Valandale View Post
    Silvermoon may be a monarchy but it has no valid monarch, Lor'themar is only Regent, he may still be "de-facto" but he is not de jure. He is only a leader of a Thalassian faction, perhaps the largest but still only a faction. Lor'themar's authority isn't truly legitimate. He was placed there by Kael'thas, who went rogue. You can say "well he doesn't want to be king!" Still just as valid a reason to NOT follow him. They haven't bothered to set up much more than a provisional government since TBC, and even then it's run with repression tactics as shown throughout SMC. Not all Blood Elves are happy with the situation. They seriously need to show what's been going in the society beyond "Darkness cannot abide withing the Light- Lady "I happily serve someone who literally plagues her own soldiers and committed a genocide similar to what happened to my own people" Liadrin and Lor'themar who shows up to wring his hands and say "it's difficult".
    Lor'themar was set up as a regent by Kael'thas long before Kael went rogue. Kael going rogue doesn't retroactively render his prior decisions unlawful through some magical means. There is nothing illegitimate about his rule and he very much is a de jure leader because appointing a regent is a legal process.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    to add to this, in the cataclysm barrens questing, gazlowe also has you blow up an alliance boat.
    Race traitor! Goblins should always be neutral NPCs that offer items, zeppelins and sapper units!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Her being besties with Anduin is basically an open secret. I wonder why the Horde ever let her walk through their territory, especially when a lot of Horde leaders know of her allegience.

She was practically a slave for the horde.
    She holds loyalty to the ones that helped her out, Broll Bearmantle and Varian Wrynn...and Aegwynn, though I'm not completely sure if that part is canon anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Valandale View Post
    They haven't bothered to set up much more than a provisional government since TBC, and even then it's run with repression tactics as shown throughout SMC.
    Silvermoon is still in the state it was when it was introduced, early TBC when Kael was still considered a goodie that inspired Blood Elven pilgrimages to Outland, and a Naaru was chained inside the city as a source of magic for the Blood Knights.
    By the end of TBC already Kael was deposed, the Naaru gone, and the Blood Knights returned to a usage of Holy magic more in line with Human and Dwarven Paladins.
    In the lore only, though. Silvermoon should look very different than in the game even just one year later.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

5+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't saying it made Lor'themar's rule unlawful, just that Kael's actions damaged the credibility and authority of his decisions. You can't just betray your whole people to the Burning Legion and have anything prior to that not looked back on in some sort of distrust, even if at the time the decisions were made in good faith. The De jure is still in question because he was Regent for the Prince, who DID have a rightful claim to the throne. Right now, there is no official claimant, and Lor'themar is now basically Horthy from Hungary. They need to reform the government in Silvermoon and either bring in a claimant to enthrone, enthrone Lor'themar or reform into a republic of some sort. This perpetual Regency is long overdue to end in some way. As long as he is just a regent, it gives the Alliance Thalassians some claim and legitimacy. Both sides can view the other as a traitor faction to the old kingdom until one actually builds a proper government. The New Horde just reformed it's leadership, why shouldn't Silvermoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Please please ignore that Garithos had the backing of the Alliance and Dalaran outright provided their territory as an execution ground for the Blood Elves.
    "Please please PLEASE don't call me on completely ignoring context when it favors my famous twisting and word games!"

And that's as far as I'll waste time on this. Sorry that you're so angry over a clearly humorous post. This whole thread has been light hearted after you exposed the troll, why spoil it now?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-02-11 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Received Infraction