Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    first of all, stop being passively aggressive.

second of all, stop with don't argue with me since I know the best.

third, Archimonde wasn't seriously wounded and his expression was always the same, never in pain or fear or in shock.

Archi only fled ONCE AND THAT WAS NOTED when they used the Dragon Soul.

what Krasus and Co. say means nothing. they also said OG >>> Sargeras and look how that turned out.

why does anyone lose and this is my last post to you since you became angry for no reason

pls, give me ONE reason to think why is Azshars above him outside of your headcanon.

because he adjusted his size to fight Malorne in a physical combat.

if he grew like he did during WC3, he would have killed him much more easier.
    His face is the same throughout the War of the Ancients and during the last battle it was written that Archimonde constantly suppressed his emotions. This does not mean that he did not have them.
    Archimonde escaped when Malfurion used the vines, I gave you a quote. But he did not run away when they used the Dragon Soul, he simply did not show himself.
    A stupid comparison, what do I constantly use it when I say that the opinions of the characters can be erroneous. You are applying this argument incorrectly. Krasus was there and saw the battle. He saw the wounds that Malorne had left at Archimonde and saw that Archimonde had decided to escape from Malfurion.
    Yes, why is someone losing? Why does a character who can destroy the planet lose to characters who can't? So this is not an autowin?
    Azshara may be equal to Archimonde, may be stronger, but say that Archimonde and Malorne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Azshara is just nonsense.
    10 thousand years ago, she was much stronger than Mannorot and has since become much stronger.
    Realy? Just like 6 gronns killed Grommash's grandfather ? Or did Galakrondkill 5 proto-dragons? Another stupid myth on this forum is that size = strength.
    And you still haven't given me a link to a quest where a player is killed by a naga witch
    Last edited by darkoms; 2020-02-10 at 07:58 PM.

None at all. She hardly even used her magic during her boss fight.

Look, there isn't just one character that outrights fucking beats everyone. Unless you count the player who has survive fights in groups. Saying a player is stronger than like Azshara or Kil'jaden is wrong because even in gameplay wise, we obviously can't solo these beings.

Azshara probably has something cooking up, that involves Elune, Tyrande, Malufurion. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetpistol View Post
    Look, there isn't just one character that outrights fucking beats everyone. Unless you count the player who has survive fights in groups. Saying a player is stronger than like Azshara or Kil'jaden is wrong because even in gameplay wise, we obviously can't solo these beings.

Azshara probably has something cooking up, that involves Elune, Tyrande, Malufurion. Who knows.
    It feels like Tyrande and Malfurion are simply forgotten when they are required to participate.
    They did not respond to the resurrection of Illidan (to justify this by the fact that Tyrande was ashamed, so stupid of the scriptwriters), did not respond to the appearance of Azshara. And I don’t think that Azshara can do something with Elune, because she is much stronger than Azshara.

nahh.

when did she destroy the zone???
    She destroyed Azsuna. This places her on equal with Ragnaros who destroyed Thaurissan.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    His face is the same throughout the War of the Ancients and during the last battle it was written that Archimonde constantly suppressed his emotions. This does not mean that he did not have them.
    Archimonde escaped when Malfurion used the vines, I gave you a quote. But he did not run away when they used the Dragon Soul, he simply did not show himself.
    A stupid comparison, what do I constantly use it when I say that the opinions of the characters can be erroneous. You are applying this argument incorrectly. Krasus was there and saw the battle. He saw the wounds that Malorne had left at Archimonde and saw that Archimonde had decided to escape from Malfurion.
    10 thousand years ago, she was much stronger than Mannorot and has since become much stronger.
    Realy? Just like 6 gronns killed Grommash's grandfather ? Or did Galakrondkill 5 proto-dragons? Another stupid myth on this forum is that size = strength.
    yeah, won't argue anymore.

Malfurion caught him off guard and that's it (same how Illidan did to Malfurion and Malfurion to Illidan). he later returned, cleared the entire battlefield and stomped Jarod. Malfurion enters God mode when plot demands it.

he wasn't seriously wounded. he also attacked Malfurion's mind when wrekted him the first time iirc. you expect him to do that every time he meets him??? there is a thing called plot armor at certain moments.

Realy? Just like 6 gronn killed grandfather Grommash? Or did Galacrond kill 5 proto-dragons? Another stupid myth on this forum is that size = strength.
    because it was specifically mentioned in the lore during that moment that he grew in size to match that of Malorne to fight him in a physical combat.

if he grew even bigger, he would have stomped him.

Yes, why is someone losing? Why does a character who can destroy the planet lose to those who cannot? So this is not an auto-victory?
    Azshara may be equal to Archimonde, may be stronger, but say that Archimonde and Malorne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Azshara is just nonsense. 10 thousand years ago, she was much stronger than Mannorot and has since become much stronger.
    you argue that Azshara destroying an artifact is to show off a great strength then say that summoning a meteor to destroy a planet is a stupid argument since he lost wut!?!?! double standards.

fact remains, summoning a meteor to destroy a planet >>>>>>>>> destroying an artifact that semi destroyed a zone.

yes, they were 10,000 years ago.

let's say she was 5 when she had the Well.

when she lost that power, she was 2.

when she became a Naga, she didn't become 15 LFMAO. at best, she is 6 or 7.

she is below Demon Lords.

she was, at best, on the level of Malfurion during WotA.

funnily enough, she was in original WotA.

in fact, Malfurion has better feats than her anyway.

and pls, don't use Mannoroth argument because I can literally debunk that with one small word but I won't since you seem to get angry so this is now seriously my last post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She destroyed Azsuna. This places her on equal with Ragnaros who destroyed Thaurissan.
    I debunked that.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-02-10 at 08:14 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Everyone is as strong as they need to be at certain points of the story, for the plot to work. If Blizzard needs Hogger to beat her, it will happen. If Blizzard wants her to punch Titans to death, it will happen. Supposedly she is on par with Archimond and Kil'Jaeden, but that came from a Knaak novel.

yeah, won't argue anymore.

Malfurion caught him off guard and that's it (same how Illidan did to Malfurion and Malfurion to Illidan). he later returned, cleared the entire battlefield and stomped Jarod. Malfurion enters God mode when plot demands it.

he wasn't seriously wounded. he also attacked Malfurion's mind when wrekted him the first time iirc. you expect him to do that every time he meets him??? there is a thing called plot armor at certain moments.

because it was specifically mentioned in the lore during that moment that he grew in size to match that of Malorne to fight him in a physical combat.

if he grew even bigger, he would have stomped him.

you argue that Azshara destroying an artifact is to show off a great strength then say that summoning a meteor to destroy a planet is a stupid argument since he lost wut!?!?! double standards.

fact remains, summoning a meteor to destroy a planet >>>>>>>>> destroying an artifact that semi destroyed a zone.

yes, they were 10,000 years ago.

let's say she was 5 when she had the Well.

when she lost that power, she was 2.

when she became a Naga, she didn't become 15 LFMAO. at best, she is 6 or 7.

she is below Demon Lords.

she was, at best, on the level of Malfurion during WotA.

funnily enough, she was in original WotA.

in fact, Malfurion has better feats than her anyway.

and pls, don't use Mannoroth argument because I can literally debunk that with one small word but I won't since you seem to get angry so this is now seriously my last post.

- - - Updated - - -

I debunked that.
    What do you mean by surprise? Archimonde could not do anything with these vines, he did not even burn them, he just teleported. Malfurion did not stab him in the back; he stepped forward and began to cast a spell.
    He did not return or clear the battlefield; he cast a spell against the entire group, but never showed up again.
    Oh, yes, why argue from the point of view of lore, we will talk about plot armor.
    Why didn't the Gronns trample Grommash's grandfather ?
    Your logic is very strange. You know what Azshara is capable of, and I told you. You really don’t understand why the argument with the meteor is so stupid? People on this forum believe that after this argument everyone will agree that Archimonde OP and it cannot be defeated. But you have not answered my question. Why did a character who can destroy planets lose to those who cannot? So that doesn’t mean autowin? She is not weaker than the Archimonde, whether you like it or not

I did not understand what kind of nonsense you wrote about her age.
    Malfurion cannot even defeat Leyara in the game.
    Malfurion was nearly killed by Hakkar; he was saved by the intervention of Tyrande and her friends, who distracted Hakkar so that he could kill him with lightning. Azshara didn’t even have to do anything to make Mannoroth afraid of her, he just saw how insignificant he was against her.

- - - Updated - - -

The weakened Ragnaros did this by simply appearing.
    Azshara did this by destroying the Pillar of Creation.

Destroying a tool more powerful than our artifacts(so Frostmourne too, dear Arthas fanboys) is a huge feat. Also, she didn't even come close to it, she just did that from her palace. This means that she can do whatever she wants with titan keepers and their petty golems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Everyone is as strong as they need to be at certain points of the story, for the plot to work. If Blizzard needs Hogger to beat her, it will happen. If Blizzard wants her to punch Titans to death, it will happen. Supposedly she is on par with Archimond and Kil'Jaeden, but that came from a Knaak novel.
    Knaak novel that also has Tyrande immune to Archimonde's spells.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Destroying a tool more powerful than our artifacts(so Frostmourne too, dear Arthas fanboys) is a huge feat. Also, she didn't even come close to it, she just did that from her palace. This means that she can do whatever she wants with titan keepers and their petty golems.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, I'm just telling you how it was and that Ragnaros caused this destruction, simply because he appeared. But this does not mean that the weakened Ragnaros is equal to Azshara simply because he caused such destruction. Prime Ragnaros is stronger than Azshara, but his version from the classics is much weaker.

Tyrande was protected by Elune. Elune is much stronger than Archimonde.

I know, I'm just telling you how it was and that Ragnaros caused this destruction, simply because he appeared. But this does not mean that the weakened Ragnaros is equal to Azshara simply because he caused such destruction. Prime Ragnaros is stronger than Azshara, but his version from the classics is much weaker.

Tyrande was protected by Elune. Elune is much stronger than Archimonde.
    What makes him stronger than Azshara? Both of them were almost powerful enough to destroy Hyjal.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    wouldn't put her above Elemental Lords and Titan Keepers.
    I would. She held an ocean back for over a minute when all other barriers would have been obliterated in an instant. One of her followers actually overpowered a said elemental lord.

- - - Updated - - -

What makes him stronger than Azshara? Both of them were almost powerful enough to destroy Hyjal.
    It was really a toss up for them between Archy and Her I dont know who would come out the clear victor. Both vying for dominating the other.
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.

5+ Year Old Account

What do you expect? It's Knaak. He couldn't write a decent book if his life dependes on it.

His battle with the Keepers
    Why do you think Azshara can destroy Hyjal?

His battle with the Keepers
    Why do you think Azshara can destroy Hyjal?
    Almost. She didn't do that because she was aware that united wild gods are too strong. Ragnaros didn't hestitate and wild gods destroyed him with help of players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    What do you expect? It's Knaak. He couldn't write a decent book if his life dependes on it.
    His power levels are as bizarre as biased narrator in Golden.

Almost. She didn't do that because she was aware that united wild gods are too strong. Ragnaros didn't hestitate and wild gods destroyed him with help of players.

- - - Updated - - -

His power levels are as bizarre as biased narrator in Golden.
    LOL what? Can you provide evidence that Azshara can destroy Hyjal on his own?
    Ragnaros was killed by the players, but he was not at full strength and Cenarius and Malfurion and Hamuul appeared only at the end. Prime Ragnaros fought for two weeks with the two strongest Keepers and lost only because their skin protected them from fire.

LOL what? Can you provide evidence that Azshara can destroy Hyjal on his own?
    Ragnaros was killed by the players, but he was not at full strength and Cenarius and Malfurion and Hamuul appeared only at the end. Prime Ragnaros fought for two weeks with the two strongest Keepers and lost only because their skin protected them from fire.
    Being weakened is weak excuse for Ragnaros as he was in his realm for a while.

Titan keeper can be killed by two C'Thraxxi. Azshara commands such creatures. Also, she beat Mannoroth, who was the most powerful demon.

surpassed not rivaled.
    Rivaled... before her gift from N'zoth. As an elf she was that strong. The gift probably pushed her past both of them.

wouldn't put her above Elemental Lords and Titan Keepers.
    Those all powerful titan keepers! You only kill one for a freaking invasion quest in Uldum, so powerful!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Those all powerful titan keepers! You only kill one for a freaking invasion quest in Uldum, so powerful!
    The only Titan Keeper that dies in the entire expansion is Ra-Den. I think you may be thinking about Watchers.

And yet it's the part about destroying a Pillar of Creation, not simply her destroying the zone, that surprised the Azurewing.

Technically that was Elune babysitting her ass.

she destroyed the artifact which resulted in Azsuna's semi destruction.
    But it's the part of her shattering the Tidestone that actually surprised Senegos. Not her simply destroying the region. Which indicates that destroying a Pillar of Creation is somewhat more of a feat that zone destruction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.