10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    There will always be complaints. So let the shit be like it is today and deal with it. Do your own Wowprogress chart if that bothers you though.
    Nah, the result is that I simply stop caring and watching, which is a shame, it's a really fun event in general, but the unfairness takes out all the fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Nah, the result is that I simply stop caring and watching, which is a shame, it's a really fun event in general, but the unfairness takes out all the fun of it.
    God, you are salty. Just read through some of your recent posts in this thread.. and wow.. lol. All of the reasons you were giving for how unfair this race supposedly is, literally do not even apply here. Even ignoring all of the other factors such as the four-hour maintenance or w.e that you were arguing with people about, Limit beat Method by WELL over 16 hours. Method would have lost this race no matter what was changed. If you want to only consider the victor after accounting for the 16-hour difference then go for it, and Limit still won by that standard and it was in no way unfair. Please just stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixy View Post
    God, you are salty. Just read through some of your recent posts in this thread.. and wow.. lol. All of the reasons you were giving for how unfair this race supposedly is, literally do not even apply here. Even ignoring all of the other factors such as the four-hour maintenance or w.e that you were arguing with people about, Limit beat Method by WELL over 16 hours. Method would have lost this race no matter what was changed. If you want to only consider the victor after accounting for the 16-hour difference then go for it, and Limit still won by that standard and it was in no way unfair. Please just stop.
    I know Limit won THIS time fair and square, read again, I never disputed that. But I do dispute the GENERAL fairness of the race. WHAT IF Method had killed the boss just one hour after Limit, then Limit would have won due to an unfair system.

And this is not the last WF race, it's gonna be the same unfair system for any future raids, and that is what concerns me.

If they don't release the raid at the same time for everyone, what they need to do is this:

If the raid is released at X time in NA and lets say 16 hours later in Europe, then they need to give Europe 16 hours more time after the first NA guild killed the last boss and "won" the race. IF no european guild can kill the last boss within these 16 hours, then NA wins, but if they kill it within these 16 hours, that means the EU guild had faster clear time and THEY get credit for world first.

In order for this to work they need to add like World First guild achievements that are PENDING until those 16 hours have passed. AND sites like WoWprogress has to be on board as well and not give credit to the first NA guild until EU had those extra 16 hours.
    Last edited by Battlebeard; 2020-02-11 at 11:57 AM.

FFW should have had the WF..but oh well. There's always next time!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    I heard a rumor that asmongold is no longer streaming because he ACTUALLY has been pwr lvling a new warr on EU and gearing it up to raid with method.

if this is true, method will win hands down, haveing the best warrior in the world is a huge advantage no otherguild has. Im calling 0 resets, they just gonna roll through that place.
    Doesn't FFW have one of the best pallies in the world? That's gotta count for something.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Or perhaps its time for guilds to have double rosters, so they can raid 24/7 instead of having to sleep?

Release at the same time and each guild having double rosters with 24/7 raiding, thats how its done. And Rich Campbell better comment every second of it, not the boring panels on both streams.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Or perhaps its time for guilds to have double rosters, so they can raid 24/7 instead of having to sleep?

Release at the same time and each guild having double rosters with 24/7 raiding, thats how its done. And Rich Campbell better comment every second of it, not the boring panels on both streams.
    (sure it's probably a joke, but still) I fail to see how this would work without account sharing. You can't have another team just enter the same mythic save and progress while the main group sleeps. If they progress separately, both will suffer in gearing, since there's only so many splits/boe's you can get. That's without mentioning that some fights simply take practice, which is most certainly not shared across different groups - so we'd get to see people re-progressing already "mastered" phases.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post

was Rich the dude on Method stream that sounded like he had traded some braincells for sugar?

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    If they don't release the raid at the same time for everyone, what they need to do is this:

If the raid is released at X time in NA and lets say 16 hours later in Europe, then they need to give Europe 16 hours more time after the first NA guild killed the last boss and "won" the race. IF no european guild can kill the last boss within these 16 hours, then NA wins, but if they kill it within these 16 hours, that means the EU guild had faster clear time and THEY get credit for world first.

In order for this to work they need to add like World First guild achievements that are PENDING until those 16 hours have passed. AND sites like WoWprogress has to be on board as well and not give credit to the first NA guild until EU had those extra 16 hours.
    Who tf is "they" ? And seems you still don't realize that if your solution ever happens (to what to begin with ? There isn't any trophy or gold medal to be earned here), then it would be unfair for the first region that opens. If Method kills it 15 hours and 50 minutes after Limit considering they had access to streams and less-buggy versions of any boss, would that still be fair ? No.

The best is what they're currently doing: nothing and leave the playerbase deal with "World First" nonsense as they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    was Rich the dude on Method stream that sounded like he had traded some braincells for sugar?
    You're going to need to be more specific.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Just have them start at the same time, it will keep the Method fanboys from crying next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    You're going to need to be more specific.
    Ironically, i think that descriptor was on point.

Rich was the one sitting on the couch weird, or speaking faster than his brain could obviously keep up with or doing other odd shenanigans to try to fill voids in entertainment.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong View Post
    Already a 5% nerf. You guys get it easy now.
    Actually not a nerf.

This 5% less hp was to counter the nerf on echoing void

99% sure everyone in both guilds would prefer a simultaneous start myself included

Its good for everyone including NA, the 16 hours doesn't matter at all when you stream your strats and are the first to unkillable bugged encounters (Carapace for minimum 2 hours)

The maintenance is whatever its unavoidable but the 16 hour headstart was eliminated by Friday, more or less.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Actually not a nerf.

This 5% less hp was to counter the nerf on echoing void
    just for some context Echoing void was 5.67% of our boss damage on the kill, so a 5% nerf seems about right

gz pieces .
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Ironically, i think that descriptor was on point.

Rich was the one sitting on the couch weird, or speaking faster than his brain could obviously keep up with or doing other odd shenanigans to try to fill voids in entertainment.
    I mean it is a pretty tall order. The whole race is as rather bland and uneventful thing outside of about a minute after each first kill and maybe an attempt or two inside each boss progression period where you hit a new phase. After that its just repeating the same thing 20-30 times. Even worse when most the first bosses are just knock em overs and you really only have 1-2 each tier that really make them work. So you end up watching the same 1-3 guilds attempt the same boss, getting to the same points, over.. and over... and over... again.

Cannot blame a guy for trying to dive off the desk into a cup of water to keep himself and the audience awake. Because the voids he needs to fill in are WAY longer than the voids of entertainment from the actual event provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    99% sure everyone in both guilds would prefer a simultaneous start myself included

Its good for everyone including NA, the 16 hours doesn't matter at all when you stream your strats and are the first to unkillable bugged encounters (Carapace for minimum 2 hours)

The maintenance is whatever its unavoidable but the 16 hour headstart was eliminated by Friday, more or less.

- - - Updated - - -

just for some context Echoing void was 5.67% of our boss damage on the kill, so a 5% nerf seems about right
    Its what i said. That 5% nerf on boss was needed because of the 50% nerf on echoing void

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    gz pieces .
    They killed it?

Didnt see updated on Wowprogress (rio wont open on my phone, such a heavy site)

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Its what i said. That 5% nerf on boss was needed because of the 50% nerf on echoing void

- - - Updated - - -

They killed it?

According to Raider.io yes they are now 12/12.

Wowprogress hasnt updated yet
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

- - - Updated - - -

They killed it?

technically they didn't delete echoing void they just nerfed it by 50%, so a 2.5% boss nerf would suffice. 5% is overkill especially with everyone having access to Breath Rank 3 now

honestly that boss is so much easier every reset its not even funny

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    technically they didn't delete echoing void they just nerfed it by 50%, so a 2.5% boss nerf would suffice. 5% is overkill especially with everyone having access to Breath Rank 3 now

honestly that boss is so much easier every reset its not even funny
    Ohh okay. I am not a fan of math lol

Are u guya going for raid this week or its a free week after the race?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Who tf is "they" ? And seems you still don't realize that if your solution ever happens (to what to begin with ? There isn't any trophy or gold medal to be earned here), then it would be unfair for the first region that opens. If Method kills it 15 hours and 50 minutes after Limit considering they had access to streams and less-buggy versions of any boss, would that still be fair ? No.

The best is what they're currently doing: nothing and leave the playerbase deal with "World First" nonsense as they want to.
    By "they" I meant Blizzard.

Yeah, it's not a perfect system either. So I guess they can never make the race fair, which is not exactly a quality stamp for the game.