Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Other than the nonsense rambling, there is also the "BERNIE BEATS TRUMP" in there.
    Oh I know I had to check if this was a real tweet or not.. it is

Can some nominee call him Dumb Donald or something? Im all for being the adult but I want to see him whine like the little bitch he is

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Ok 1) what the fuck does this even mean and 2) Why won't grandpa take his meds he needs em
    Grandpa needs to calm his nipples down!

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What the f?

A toddler throws better insults than this manchild. Also how is this idiot president again?
    And yet we have people here that worship this guy. Says so much about the Trump supporters. I can't say it because it may hurt someone's feelings.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...er-trump-tweet

Following tweets from Trump complaining about how "unfair" the sentence the DoJ was recommending for Stone was (7-9 years), the DoJ is apparently now of the opinion that such a sentence is too harsh and will be suggesting a lower sentence.

Nope, not remotely suspicious at all. Total coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...er-trump-tweet

Following tweets from Trump complaining about how "unfair" the sentence the DoJ was recommending for Stone was (7-9 years), the DoJ is apparently now of the opinion that such a sentence is too harsh and will be suggesting a lower sentence.

Nope, not remotely suspicious at all. Total coincidence.
    So much for those checks & balances. It's open corruption from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    So much for those checks & balances. It's open corruption from now on.
    This wouldn't fall under checks and balances, the DoJ is part of the executive branch.

This just falls under "casual corruption and conflicts of interest".

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/12...767059456?s=19

Haha. This guy is an idiot. The best is idiots in this rally in New Hampshire who listened to the speech and went along.

What a cult. When you follow someone who is effin stupid or at least has dementia and cheer and admire him.
    I'm not 100% sure he isn't talking about Concorde, the now-defunct supersonic passenger plane.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...eet-explained/

Minor nothing, but just another reminder that Donald Trump is a fucking idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's talk about the tax cut for the rich.

It's fucking the country.

Just like the recent issue of "disband the FEC then tell the DOJ to never investigate Trump's campaign", the tax cut for the rich has circular logic making it far more dangerous. The CBO had a second look, which they needed to do, because Trump issued orders to the Treasury/IRS that gave more rich and more businesses more loopholes than the tax cut for the rich said it would when it was voted on and passed. It will cost the country another $110 billion of lost tax income over ten years.

To put it another way: double the Wall funding Trump stole from the military. Every year from here on out. Because the business rules are permanent.

Is...he trying to say Bloomberg has a small dick or something?

I legitimately have no clue what this means, but I'm also not a prep school kid and my only golfing experience is going to the driving range and trying to hit that cart that drives around to suck up all the balls.
    You are not a guy, but that did not stop you from realizing that every insult between men is also a subtle dig at penis size. You did phrase it as a question, but your instinct is correct. I am not a prep school kid but anyone who has played golf or has been to places like Top Golf knows what he is talking about. Since I was a kid , we went to the driving range/batting cage places and have hit balls for hours, sometimes after drinking of course....it's very cheap entertainment. I realize that most of the liberals took PE in school and did not really participate in athletics that made people competitive, so it is safe to assume that most of the posters will have no clue about any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    You are not a guy
    I mean, when I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom I sure still looked like a guy.

But I'm not sure what this has to do with anything, so let's read on!

but that did not stop you from realizing that every insult between men is also a subtle dig at penis size.
    As a dude, plenty of insults/jokes revolve around penis size. Like, volumes upon volumes of jokes dating back to ye olden days. And I tend to have a mind in the gutter, so I found it amusing.

I am not a prep school kid but anyone who has played golf or has been to places like Top Golf knows what he is talking about.
    My post was more satire as I got what he was "joking" about, even with limited golf experience. It's just beyond childish, petty, stupid, and beneath the office of the President of the United States of America. So I'm choosing to play ignorant because that makes it slightly less intolerable.

I realize that most of the liberals took PE in school
    I mean...everyone did, dude. Was PE not a part of the required highschool courses in Texas or something? Did you segregate conservatives out of those courses or something?

and did not really participate in athletics that made people competitive
    Hi there! I was active in competitive sports from a young age, ranging from swimming to soccer to football to baseball to track to more. I played through highschool where I was actually damn fast (tied a few records at my school, placed highly in local school competitions etc.) and did alright for myself playing football once I had a coach that wasn't an idiot and actually let me play defense (DB, the speed helped a lot and was great for lighting up QB's that never expected a corner blitz).

This strawman you've created is really low quality dude. This is like, pre-K levels of quality. Have some respect and put effort into your strawmen.

so it is safe to assume that most of the posters will have no clue about any of this.
    I mean...do we need to dredge up the 8 years of conservatives whining about how golfing is an elite thing and complaining every time Obama went out on the course? Do we need to make the hypocrisy that obvious for you?

- - - Updated - - -

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...ger-stone-case

And the prosecutor that asked for 7-9 years for Stone has withdrawn from the case following the reports the DoJ is caving to pressure from Trump and will request a reduced sentence.

Whether he did so out of disgust, for other reasons, or was forced to withdraw isn't currently known.

According to Stormy, Trump is the last person who should be joking about the penis. Of course, this kind of stupid shit isn't going to switch a vote to Trump. Then again practically nothing Trump has said or done for the past three years would have brought anyone to his side from the middle or left.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Golf insults, what could be more relatable to the common man than that? Next up diss Bloomberg for not having as many gold toilets.
    He is probably not stupid enough to go that route. Bloomberg makes more money from his annual capital gain than the entire Trump's net worth. Likely several times over. Hell, Bloomberg has given more money in the form of grants to cities in California than Trump's entire net worth.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2020-02-11 at 08:31 PM.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...ger-stone-case

And the prosecutor that asked for 7-9 years for Stone has withdrawn from the case following the reports the DoJ is caving to pressure from Trump and will request a reduced sentence.

Whether he did so out of disgust, for other reasons, or was forced to withdraw isn't currently known.
    BREAKING NEWS: Prosecutor in Roger Stone case resigns after Justice Dept. backs away from sentencing recommendation. Details to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Prosecutor in Roger Stone case resigns after Justice Dept. backs away from sentencing recommendation. Details to come.
    Same thing as what I posted, just lacking additional context that he resigned from the case, not the DoJ.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...se-immediately

And here's a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, when I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom I sure still looked like a guy.
    Presumably they think your avatar is you.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

oh...and Trump cronies in the Senate; blocks three election security bills

I'm going to have to agree with Conway; We might have to impeach Trump again

- - - Updated - - -

Same thing as what I posted, just lacking additional context that he resigned from the case, not the DoJ.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...se-immediately
    And here's a bit more.
    I hope the judge ignores this shit and sends Stone away for a decade.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    oh...and Trump cronies in the Senate; blocks three election security bills

I'm going to have to agree with Conway; We might have to impeach Trump again

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the judge ignores this shit and sends Stone away for a decade.
    There is probably enough stuff to impeach him 100 times. Keep them coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Boy View Post
    Let's spend more time and resources on something that will lead to nothing. Better spend it on things that really matter.
    Yeah, we should spend more time on blocking every bill that's passed in the House, and creating alt accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Boy View Post
    No bigger idiot than Trump, but there's a lot to find in literature about how the DNC is acting. Good example: Don Quichote...
    Qixote. And the phrase "tilting at wildmills" refers to inventing enemies out of nothing, not fighting morally justified but unwinnable fights.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2020-02-11 at 09:14 PM.