Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    After playing Classic, and clearing MC very early, also guild hoping around like a fucking jack rabbit because I enjoy that. Trust me the "edgelord" hardcore, "no meme spec" Private server guys are actually the worst players. They are too hard core for their own good, and are corrupt as shit.

I dumpster all of them with a guild that was 21 retail players who wanted something to do while 8.3 came out.
    I mean logs are pretty simple to read for DPS and tanks....

Not much room to be corrupt if you're among top players outside healer loot. And healer logs ain't that hard to read either if you're semi competent

World first is nonsensical in classic, only reason mc was interesting is because it involved a whole guild hitting 60 first.

Whats more interesting, who has the best cleartime at the end of week 1, by how much.
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Maybe they can poll the AI and figure out why their game sucks.

Apes gonna destroy everyone, maitoz ia god

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalName View Post
    World first is nonsensical in classic, only reason mc was interesting is because it involved a whole guild hitting 60 first.
    Well apparently, no, it didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Remember all the hullabaloo about new users posting leaks and then all of a sudden some had elements of truth and were accurate
    Nothing of that was right because the shit poster actually knew the truth. Some points turned out to be right coincidentaly because so much different shit was posted.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Well apparently, no, it didnt.
    Well, roughly.
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Maybe they can poll the AI and figure out why their game sucks.

I think op confused hours with days. Even with that .. it's still too much.

What is the point of coming into this thread, pushing up your glasses while exlaiming "Aykchually, world first was 15 years ago" like some sort of super literal nerd? You ppl are the first to say classic isnt the same as vanilla, but then get real butthurt over the term "world first". By your logic, completing normal raids in retail means no one can claim world first for mythic when its released a week later. It would be funny the first time you read it but its posted multiple times a page. And each time you can smell the misplaced neckbeard smugness lol

Any good streams with comms for this race?
    Now that the BFA Mythic World First Race is over, why not have another?

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Any good streams with comms for this race?
    Now that the BFA Mythic World First Race is over, why not have another?
    I don't see why a guild would mute their comms for BWL release unless they always have their comms muted, even for MC farm.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    I don't see why a guild would mute their comms for BWL release unless they always have their comms muted, even for MC farm.
    True, I meant more in terms of a guy who had full comms. Some streamers mute their Discord and just shittalk their chat.
    Also your sig is exceptionally juicy this tier.

Hour and a half, two hours Max. My guild has been on PServers with other guilds practicing for weeks now. Those who have had years of PS experience, such as APES, will destroy it in under 2 hours launch day. This, is of course, if there are no Bugs.

Also your sig is exceptionally juicy this tier.
    I doubt anything will top faction changing back and fort just to place second in a good while.

https://www.method.gg/raid-history

And the World First BWL clear goes to Drama (US)! Congratulations!! Wooo!

... Thread over now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    I doubt anything will top faction changing back and fort just to place second in a good while.
    I forgot about that in BoD. Funny enough though, I bet faction swapping an entire guild, twice; is still cheaper than some of the corrupted BoEs I've seen pop up during this race of 8.3.

I forgot about that in BoD. Funny enough though, I bet faction swapping an entire guild, twice; is still cheaper than some of the corrupted BoEs I've seen pop up during this race of 8.3.
    Yeah, and i mean the economies are identical, so this is a very accurate and fair comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    It won't be that simple, we don't know the values Blizzard uses in Classic. There have been rumors about BWL buffs.
    We do know the numbers. we experienced them 15 years ago.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Days. As in plural. lol.
    Shit will be cleared within hours - probably even by pugs of Asmongold and his chat.
    This. Basically competing in Classic is like going to junior football as an adult and just scoring goals and feeling good about yourself after being bad at it as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I think op confused hours with days. Even with that .. it's still too much.
    Nah, gotta pay attention to the wording, even if unintentional. Said "4-5 days *from now*" when the thread was created 4-5 days ago, not 4-5 days from when the raid launches in WoW Classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acherus01 View Post

... Thread over now?
    Wrong game. That's for vanilla WoW, not classic WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Acherus01 View Post

... Thread over now?
    Simply epic man.