Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The only Titan Keeper that dies in the entire expansion is Ra-Den. I think you may be thinking about Watchers.
    Except for the part where the dude who spawns it calls it a keeper but ok dude. Titan Keepers are nothing special power wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Stronger then Khadgar, jaina, illidan, wild gods.
    likely weaker then archimonde, but as strong as kiljaden.
    as the pitlord said back when she was just an elf she was likely only rivaled by archimonde and kiljaden themselves.
    but now that she is more powerful, i could see her being stronger then the weaker but more intelligent of the two.
    wasnt KJ stronger than Archi? Or am i getting it backwards

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    She is still shown to be powerful, sure. But it feels all too quick to get rid of such a powerful lore character, kind of like Kil'Jaeden in 7.3.

I just wish WoW could focus on these villains for longer than a patch.
    A freaking MEN

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    we were focusing on Titan stuff and her minions as well.

still, she isn't as impressive as she was supposed to be.

- - - Updated - - -

it's been stated by Jaina that she is the most powerful sorcerer that this world has ever known.
    well they have to write a story somehow. The only boss that actively decimates us in regards to gameplay is Arthas. When he one shots the whole raid with fury of frostmourne. She could im sure cause us to collapse the moment we landed in nazjatar but her plan was to free Nzoth. Technically she didnt fail, just bit off more than she could chew. So i guess in a sense as far as power goes, Arthas wins? wait a minute........

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Those all powerful titan keepers! You only kill one for a freaking invasion quest in Uldum, so powerful!
    there are levels of them. I mean Loken named himself prime designate by side dealings and we wipe the floor with his ass. Yet the same time if you go piss off Odyn and talk smack as a shadow priest he one shots you lol and he is the ACTUAL prime designate.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    wasnt KJ stronger than Archi? Or am i getting it backwards
    Archimonde had more raw power, but kiljaden knew how to use his power more.
    Archimonde was the guy who ran in and fucked people
    kiljaden was the person who controlled everyone and made them fuck eachother.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Archimonde had more raw power, but kiljaden knew how to use his power more.
    Archimonde was the guy who ran in and fucked people
    kiljaden was the person who controlled everyone and made them fuck eachother.
    Velen stated that Kil'jaeden was more powerful. Archimonde just did everything he could to convince the universe that Velen is wrong.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Being weakened is weak excuse for Ragnaros as he was in his realm for a while.

Titan keeper can be killed by two C'Thraxxi. Azshara commands such creatures. Also, she beat Mannoroth, who was the most powerful demon.
    What difference was he in his kingdom if he was not at full strength? You must compare them to their prime. And prime Ragnaros fought with two Keepers.

Tyr was far away at full power when he fought with them. Keepers became much weaker after ordering Azeroth. Mannoroth not most powerfull demon and he much weaker than Ragnaros.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    What difference was he in his kingdom if he was not at full strength? You must compare them to their prime. And prime Ragnaros fought with two Keepers.

Tyr was far away at full power when he fought with them. Keepers became much weaker after ordering Azeroth. Mannoroth not most powerfull demon and he much weaker than Ragnaros.
    Mannoroth was the most powerful annihilan, so the most powerful demon. There is no proof about him being weaker than Ragnaros outside of his hilarious duel with Grom that seems to be outside of any logic behind "the destiny".
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Acrhimonde was never seriously wounded.

Malfurion caught him off guard.

wines were just bothersome to him. they never hurt him LoL.

none of this matters since Archi, Malorne >>>>>>>>>>>>> Azshara

doesn't matter bro.

we have no idea how even durable they are.

fact remains, strongest Wild Gods, Demon Lords >>> Azshara

Archi was about to destroy Draneor with a meteor LoL.

since we are using gameplay mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

also, this is how big Archimonde is

Archimonde never used this size against Malorne and Malorne ain't that big.
    didnt mannoroth compare azsharas power to archimonde?its been a long time,but i recall him saying something like he doesnt know if even archimonde could best her in magic

Mannoroth was the most powerful annihilan, so the most powerful demon. There is no proof about him being weaker than Ragnaros outside of his hilarious duel with Grom that seems to be outside of any logic behind "the destiny".
    Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are also demons
    Mannoroth seems to be at Cenarius level, and Cenarius is much weaker than Ragnaros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    didnt mannoroth compare azsharas power to archimonde?its been a long time,but i recall him saying something like he doesnt know if even archimonde could best her in magic
    In the "War of the Ancients" trilogy, Mannoroth mused that Azshara was "a force against which only his lord and Archimonde would prove superior." His lord seemingly being Sargeras himself, making both Sargeras, Archimonde, and likely Kil'jaeden superior to Azshara's power.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are also demons
    Mannoroth seems to be at Cenarius level, and Cenarius is much weaker than Ragnaros.
    Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are demons now. They aren't real demons. Before Sargeras Mannoroth was the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    But it's the part of her shattering the Tidestone that actually surprised Senegos. Not her simply destroying the region. Which indicates that destroying a Pillar of Creation is somewhat more of a feat that zone destruction.
    it doesn't matter since Archi was already way above her during that time.

she lost the Well which is bigger source of power than becoming a Naga.

people forget that.

- - - Updated - - -

Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are demons now. They aren't real demons. Before Sargeras Mannoroth was the strongest.
    uhm what haha

Archimonde and Kil'jaeden became demons way before WotA. Mannoroth isn't the strongest demon... at all.

I can name a few that are more impressive than a guy who has PTSD from one orc, LoL.

After the death of Nzoth, she is most likely the most powerful creature on Azeroth. Above Wild Gods and Keepers. Much above than any mortal. Not sure about Neptulon and Therazane.
    She is absolutely not more powerful than Wild Gods and Keepers. Especially since her sugar daddy N'Zoth is gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    She is absolutely not more powerful than Wild Gods and Keepers. Especially since her sugar daddy N'Zoth is gone now.
    Keepers? Those guys who beat by players in raids back in Wotlk? Tyr died in a battle with two C'thraxxi. Azshara is much stronger than these guys. Perhaps the Keepers at their prime could oppose something to her. Keepers now? Azshara will eat them for breakfast.
    10,000 years ago, Azshara was much stronger than Mannoroth, who himself is at the level of the wild gods (except, of course, Malorne).
    I also don’t understand what N'zoth’s death is. He already gave her strength, and this power did not disappear after his death.

- - - Updated - - -

What does it mean not real demons? Any creature, if enough foulness is poured into it, will become demons. And if a creature can transform into the Twisting Nether after death, then it is a demon.
    Ulthalesh was also the strongest demon, it was he who ruled Mardum.

- - - Updated - - -

people forget that.

- - - Updated - - -

I just can’t understand why people still use this stupid argument about the Well.
    Xavius and the Well could do virtually nothing against Malfurion.
    Xavius, after becoming a servant of N'zoth, rose to the level of the demigods and was stronger than Cenarius.
    Buff of N'Zoth >>>>> Well
    people forget that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Not very. Her power lies in her reputation, magically she's quite pathetic.
    While I think that would have been a way better plot, it sadly isn't the case. She held back the entire ocean temporarily and prevented two very skilled mages from teleporting, so we've seen her do some pretty uncommon things. I don't think anyone pathetic at magic could do that stuff.

She was on the same position as Deathwing. I think N'zoth had some buffs for her. Also, are you sure that the well is fully gone? There is some glowing water in Nazjatar.

uhm what haha

Archimonde and Kil'jaeden became demons way before WotA. Mannoroth isn't the strongest demon... at all.

I can name a few that are more impressive than a guy who has PTSD from one orc, LoL.
    Please, name me one original demon more powerful than Mannoroth? You cannot because annihilans were the most powerful demons before "fall of Argus".

- - - Updated - - -

What does it mean not real demons? Any creature, if enough foulness is poured into it, will become demons. And if a creature can transform into the Twisting Nether after death, then it is a demon.
    Ulthalesh was a dreadlord. Nathrezim were weaker than annihilan. The sole reason for empowering eredar was to create a demon race as strong as annihilan and as intelligent as nathrezim. But of course, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden got special treatment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    While I think that would have been a way better plot, it sadly isn't the case. She held back the entire ocean temporarily and prevented two very skilled mages from teleporting, so we've seen her do some pretty uncommon things. I don't think anyone pathetic at magic could do that stuff.
    The ocean is due to the tidestone, probably other things too. She relies on artifacts others have created.

She was on the same position as Deathwing. I think N'zoth had some buffs for her. Also, are you sure that the well is fully gone? There is some glowing water in Nazjatar.

Please, name me one original demon more powerful than Mannoroth? You cannot because annihilans were the most powerful demons before "fall of Argus".

- - - Updated - - -

Ulthalesh was a dreadlord. Nathrezim were weaker than annihilan. The sole reason for empowering eredar was to create a demon race as strong as annihilan and as intelligent as nathrezim. But of course, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden got special treatment.
    Ulthalesh was the ruler of Mardum, which means that he was the strongest demon.
    The meaning of the Eredar was that the Legion had commanders. The originality of demons does not mean anything. Now the strongest demons are Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The ocean is due to the tidestone, probably other things too. She relies on artifacts others have created.
    She created a shield around the Palace and for some time held back the waters of the Well of Eternity.
    She was much stronger than any demon of the Legion except Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, and this was 10 thousand years ago.

Keepers? Those guys who beat by players in raids back in Wotlk? Tyr died in a battle with two C'thraxxi. Azshara is much stronger than these guys. Perhaps the Keepers at their prime could oppose something to her. Keepers now? Azshara will eat them for breakfast.
    10,000 years ago, Azshara was much stronger than Mannoroth, who himself is at the level of the wild gods (except, of course, Malorne).
    I also don’t understand what N'zoth’s death is. He already gave her strength, and this power did not disappear after his death.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I just can’t understand why people still use this stupid argument about the Well.
    Xavius and the Well could do virtually nothing against Malfurion.
    Xavius, after becoming a servant of N'zoth, rose to the level of the demigods and was stronger than Cenarius.
    Buff of N'Zoth >>>>> Well
    people forget that.
    Azshara was considered stronger than Mannoroth because she was drawing energy from the Well of Eternity. She doesn't have that power anymore. With the loss of N'zoth, she's nowhere near powerful as she once was.

Azshara is super weak now. Nathanos lvl honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Azshara is super weak now. Nathanos lvl honestly.
    I would say she's a bit more powerful than that - being a 10,000+ year-old Archmage of high standing, beneficiary of infusing from the Well of Eternity and N'Zoth. She's probably Illidan-tier or close to it in her current form.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead