Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Whenever the new invasion world bosses are engaged by a high number of people, the entire zone lags, just like in Nazjatar.

As far as the other zones go, it's hit or miss in terms of lag. Blizzard has completely checked out when it comes to server stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Stop what? I got zero problems. My pair of jeans are fine, maybe its your fat ass that doesnt fit into the jeans.
    dude...dont even know what to say. I'll spell it clear for you; It was an analaogy. If I buy...sigh, reapting my self here, a par of jeans and its broken I want a refund from the store. Same with blizzard and there huge lag in BFA...On top of 8.3 launch being massively bugged ofc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    dude...dont even know what to say. I'll spell it clear for you; It was an analaogy. If I buy...sigh, reapting my self here, a par of jeans and its broken I want a refund from the store. Same with blizzard and there huge lag in BFA...On top of 8.3 launch being massively bugged ofc.
    Ive not had any lag either, been pretty smooth and stable since 8.3 for me.
    Could be an issue somewhere along the connection line. Seen it a few times where a specific node along the path has issues. Not always something blizzard can control.

No problem on EU here

On EU the servers dropped for everyone multiple times on Monday evening but that was a battlenet issue that covered all blizzard games, besides that i haven't noticed anything more than a little lag here and there caused by multiple raid groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Haven't lagged or crashed a single time outside of the times when people are chain killing the world boss right after reset which has been causing lag in Nazjatar back in 8.2 too. Sounds like a you problem.
    So you confirmed there is a game-breaking bug on a paid service, but then blamed him for it?

Blizzard needs to limit the number of people in a shard, even if that means 40 man raids end up split across 2 shards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    It's EU and it's not me, everyone else in general chat complaining about it every time it happens also. My internet connection is better than Blizzard's.

On Monday people were even getting kicked out of M+ keys and Visions cus the servers were taking a shit, Blizzard posted about it on their twitter account and seemingly did nothing to remedy the problem, because we are still getting just as much lag.
    From what I heard from DH mains, there's a % chance every time they use their dash in a visions that they'll get disconnected as the server can't figure out where their character is, losing the vessel completely.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Vale Invasions zone seems to "lag" for me, and other on the same shard quite frequently.

Aside from that, no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Not a single crash for me. As for lags, the only time Uldum/Vale lags is when there's a world boss being killed in it. Other times it's absolutely fine.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

I haven't crashed a single time and I never have lag either.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

No issues here, east coast US. Is it just one region in EU or what? sounds like could be a local data center, or major ISP issue.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I had a client crush problem after patch release but i changed few options and working fine, once time was problem with horde's bfa island but nothing more.

You buy access to said jeans and if they don't fit you but fit pretty much everybody else, the problem isn't the jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Seems like they don't care that there is server lag and/or crashing literally every day since patch. There hasn't been a single day since patch where I played and there wasn't some form of problem. It hasn't been this bad ever, even in Classic where it was routine for there to be lag and massive downtime every week it still wasn't every day without a break.

Getting kinda tired of paying money to lag I'll be honest.
    I'll be honest like you, I've seen no lag outside of the few times I've hearth to newholme and the "outnumbered" alliance were there with their 2-3 raid groups camping the dozen or so horde just trying to leave the cave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite the irony that you try point out the analogy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

A better analogy would be you buy jeans, then your car shits the bed on the way home, so you think you deserve a refund for the jeans.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Haven't lagged or crashed a single time outside of the times when people are chain killing the world boss right after reset which has been causing lag in Nazjatar back in 8.2 too. Sounds like a you problem.
    No, is not his problem. Go to BlizzardCSEU tweeter account to see how many players complay about lag and disconnection issue after this patch.

Just 2 days ago all my guild and friends was disconnected due a server crash (Nemesis - EU) caused by "login server problem"... we cant do M+, Visions or raid because the instability and crashes. My guild was about to kill N'zoth hero, but after the crash the encounter was bugged.

It's an EU servers problem... so if in US it's fine, good for you... but we play the same fee of you and we dont have the same server stability!
    Last edited by Tartys; 2020-02-12 at 03:16 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    I have experienced minor latency, that is about it but then again, that is in zones where it is currently under assault.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Server literally just crashed again, entire bnet went down.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Vakna did you play mage in wod?

I have noticed that the servers can be pretty unstable, especially if you play in Warmode.

Have up to several times gotten lag spikes that ruin my rotation in M+, and absolutely ruins my escapes in PVP arena.
    I'm constantly checking wherever or not there is something that breaks my internet connection, but no. It's only in WoW where I experience these lag spikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.