Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post

Guess there really is a tweet for literally everything.
    Incredible. Trump is again admitting to a cover up, abuse of power and perhaps a crime.

Where you at Trumpkins?
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2020-02-12 at 08:08 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    so Trump is just openly bragging about putting Barr on the case to give Stone a good deal.

Awesome, that's cool that we're just not even dressing up naked corruption.
    And Trump supporters will mindlessly bleat their approval because it makes libs mad. What a timeline we're living in.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    naw naw, for the everyday american its if you don't vote for our political betters in the democratic party then you become a russian asset.
    You don't represent the average Trump supporter or American. You might think you do, you seem to often speak for them for SOME ODD REASON, but far too many people are too cozy with the Senate letting Trump get away with criminal activities for everyone else to not see it as some kind of gross abortion of justice with a heaping helping of Trump's followers and the "Average" American being perfectly ok with Russian corruption.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Why bother attempting to interfere with the sentencing if Trump is going to inevitably pardon him? Whether he is sentenced to one year, five years, ten years, even a hundred years in prison, it would make no difference if Trump is going to pardon him regardless.

I know Trump is a literal retard, but it makes no sense whatsoever to get involved in this unless he wasn't going to pardon him...
    Bolded pretty much answered the question...fucker has always been stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Guess there really is a tweet for literally everything.
    Yeah, but it's OK when Trump does it because the Clintons are evil and Trump is the savior of mankind.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    An expression of contempt and mockery doesn't even get in the ballpark of your claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    "Own the libs" is the core philosophy of a non insignificant part of the Trump base. Maybe not the rest but you can't really argue that piece.

That isn't exactly a stellar stance to have.
    I agree, there's a non-trivial amount of animosity and I think it's pretty unhealthy. There's a pretty big difference between having developed a dislike of one's political opponents that leads to consistent antagonism and "hating democracy and loving the Russians".

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    An expression of contempt and mockery doesn't even get in the ballpark of your claim.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, there's a non-trivial amount of animosity and I think it's pretty unhealthy. There's a pretty big difference between having developed a dislike of one's political opponents that leads to consistent antagonism and "hating democracy and loving the Russians".
    Actually you are incorrect see polls showing Vladimir Putin growing approval rating among republicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I think the reality is most of the "own the libs" crowd is probably apathetic at best about Russia and Russians but they act like they like them just to...say it with me..."own the libs."

I mean, like the guys in the photo -- do you really think they have any real thoughts about Russia or did they get those shirts just for TROLLOLOLLOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Actually you are incorrect see polls showing Vladimir Putin growing approval rating among republicans.
    Well two factors. 1) The GOP has started to like the idea of a strongman president, thus the softening towards dictator like figures. 2) Trump has expressed approval of Putin and well...sheep gotta sheep.
    Forum badass alert:

BREAKING NEWS: Attorney General William Barr has accepted an invitation to testify to the House Judiciary Committee next month. Details to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Attorney General William Barr has accepted an invitation to testify to the House Judiciary Committee next month. Details to come.
    How long until we hear about executive privilege preventing him from saying anything?
    Forum badass alert:

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Maybe Trump's impeachment victory is the second best thing that could happen for Democrats. Now Trump feels he is free to be himself. So, we get to see how well open and blatant corruption plays to anybody not drinking the Kool-Aid.
    Are you implying people care about Trump blatantly breaking the law?

Same response every time it happens: ALL POLITICIANS DO IT, DEMS DO IT TOO!

Trump has always been protected by whataboutism, and will continue to be.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Good to know that left wing authoritarians now agree with the right wing in the us that a few individuals represent an entire group.
    A few individuals is one thing. An entire fucking administration is another.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    So is it okay to cherry pick examples to represent the broad population or not? I'm always forgetting the rule, unless this another "rules for thee but not for me" thing.

Plus, considering how anyone who strays from the accepted narrative gets labeled a Russian asset/bot:

Tulsi doesn't play nice with establishment Democrats: Russian asset.
    Movie gets bad reviews: Russian bots.
    Someone in Trump's cabinet once mentioned Russia at some point in the past: obviously a Russian agent.

I'd say we're all Russian all this blessed day!
    Are you fucking serious right now? We have Trump and high ranking people in his administration on fucking audio plotting with russians. Enough of this fucking bullshit already. It has been proven over and over and over and over and over again and again the past few years. Those of you still spouting this shit are most certainly not doing so because you care about your supposed country.

Trump has direct ties to Russia going back decades. This is a fact whether you like it or not. They likely never expected him to become president of a country they have been trying to destroy for generations but they are sure as hell taking advantage of it now.

And it is working because of people like you.

Trump is a traitor and a criminal and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

naw naw, for the everyday american its if you don't vote for our political betters in the democratic party then you become a russian asset.
    You don't have to work for Russia to be an asset. Just by simply doing things that benefit Russia makes you an asset. This is a distinction that you Trumphadis conveniently seem to always misunderstand despite it being explained to you all numerous times. In fact this makes you and everyone else on this forum posting the tripe you do Russian assets.

- - - Updated - - -

naw, ill stick to voting 3rd party. i don't like the authoritarian left or right wing in the us all that much thanks.
    It is so cute you people keep pretending you aren't Trump supporters despite being the first to jump to his defense at any and every opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Incredible. Trump is again admitting to a cover up, abuse of power and perhaps a crime.

Where you at Trumpkins?
    They don't fucking care. They sold this entire country out just to "own the libs" and could care less what the ramifications of that are. What is worse is they are likely going to do it again and if that happens I'm not sure this country is going to make it to 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    A few individuals is one thing. An entire fucking administration is another.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you fucking serious right now? We have Trump and high ranking people in his administration on fucking audio plotting with russians. Enough of this fucking bullshit already. It has been proven over and over and over and over and over again and again the past few years. Those of you still spouting this shit are most certainly not doing so because you care about your supposed country.

Trump has direct ties to Russia going back decades. This is a fact whether you like it or not. They likely never expected him to become president of a country they have been trying to destroy for generations but they are sure as hell taking advantage of it now.

And it is working because of people like you.

Trump is a traitor and a criminal and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to work for Russia to be an asset. Just by simply doing things that benefit Russia makes you an asset. This is a distinction that you Trumphadis conveniently seem to always misunderstand despite it being explained to you all numerous times. In fact this makes you and everyone else on this forum posting the tripe you do Russian assets.

- - - Updated - - -

It is so cute you people keep pretending you aren't Trump supporters despite being the first to jump to his defense at any and every opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

They don't fucking care. They sold this entire country out just to "own the libs" and could care less what the ramifications of that are. What is worse is they are likely going to do it again and if that happens I'm not sure this country is going to make it to 2024.
    Nope. Didnt vote for him and won't vote for him but I'm also not voting you left wing authoritians in either. I'm not beholden to your creation of me in your mind. Sorry to ruin your expectations. But that's what happens when you create lies and believe them.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Didnt vote for him and won't vote for him
    So weird that no one on these forums except for like two posters seemed to have voted for Trump.
    Forum badass alert:

10+ Year Old Account
    So weird that no one on these forums except for like two posters seemed to have voted for Trump.
    And the people who claim to not support him pretty much only ever speak in his defense and never criticize him. Or, if they do criticize him, it's extremely tepid criticism at best over something inane.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2020-02-13 at 04:10 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Didn't vote for him, won't vote for him, but will go to great lengths to defend the indefensible and paint the "other" as worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    the 2nd great retcon, just like with GW Bush, no one voted for him, but somehow, Trump became president

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    And the people who claim to not support him pretty much only ever speak in his defense and never criticism him. Or, if they do criticism him, it's extremely tepid criticism at best over something inane.
    tepid chased with "whataboutism" to deflect

Judge denies Roger Stone's request for new trial

A federal judge denied Roger Stone's request for a new trial, a court filing unsealed on Wednesday revealed.

Stone, a longtime associate of President Trump, had sought a new trial after being convicted in November of lying to Congress and witness tampering, based on the judge’s refusal to strike a juror.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson, denied Stone's request last week. In her order, which was unsealed today, Jackson said it had not been necessary to strike the juror for alleged bias, and added that Stone’s defense team provided no reason to believe there had been “a serious miscarriage of justice.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/4737241002/

Don't worry everyone, Republicans are on the case. They're..."concerned".

"I don't think he should be commenting on cases in the system," said Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C. "I don't think that's appropriate."

A handful of others agreed. "The president should not have gotten involved," said Sen. Susan Collins, a Maine Republican.

"I think the president's tweet aggravated the situation," said Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., who added, "He's entitled to tweet. I wish he'd tweet less, but that's not gonna happen."
    Now what would be even more funny, is if these were comments for a completely different example of corruption because god-damn are they applicable to a helluva lot Trump has done. But alas I don't want to spend 5 minutes finding analogous comments for another matter.

Now, will anything come from this concern?

Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question.

im really not going to shed a tear if you don't believe me. that's part of the reason why i post as i do, you all don't care to believe what folks say because you KNOW what is true already about everyone.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."