Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Server literally just crashed again, entire bnet went down.
    You'd think that a corporation of that size would devote more resources to upkeep.
    “Whatever malice you carry I can match with seething fury.” ─ Nokonda
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Vibah View Post
    Vakna did you play mage in wod?
    Yup, haven't touched mage since WoD though. Dimensional?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

well again battlenet down on eu ...
    I.O BFA Season 3

I've had a couple crashes here and there, but not that often. Playing on EU.
    I don't want to downplay the issue though, I've seen a few people lag out or crash as well. Maybe something's wrong on their end.

I've been having both FPS and Latency issues as of 8.3. Initially I thought it was something with my own PC but after getting it checked and cleaned up and after moving from a shared 75 mbps net speed to a dedicated 200 mbps, I am still having the same issues.

I hope they fix it soon because it does make me very reluctant to participate into endgame content (not very fun wiping to Carapace of N'zoth due to it causing the entire guild raid to lag to death (literally unable to move out from tentacles in the last phase). I just want to enjoy the game. Though the silence does bother me a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey they only fired 10% of staff to increase his already most overpayed american CEO salary in USA history by 15%, how dare u complain? What if he fires another 10% to increase his salary another 15%, so what if game is f8cked, the important thing for Bobby Kodick is getting his money
    And if u want to leave there are still few blizz a88 kissers who will never leave no matter how sh8t treated they are, they have stockholm syndrome after all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nokonda View Post
    You'd think that a corporation of that size would devote more resources to upkeep.
    and reduce the most overpayed american ceo salary? blasphemy
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

7+ Year Old Account
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    hey they only fired 10% of staff to increase his already most overpayed american CEO salary in USA history by 15%, how dare u complain? What if he fires another 10% to increase his salary another 15%, so what if game is f8cked, the important thing for Bobby Kodick is getting his money
    And if u want to leave there are still few blizz a88 kissers who will never leave no matter how sh8t treated they are, they have stockholm syndrome after all

- - - Updated - - -

and reduce the most overpayed american ceo salary? blasphemy
    Amen brother. This game is beyond redemption, we have become cash cows.

Eu here aswell

abilities lag somewhat even with 30ms ping in world zones, in instances its fine, and several times the servers go crash

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Server literally just crashed again, entire bnet went down.
    Thats what I mean !!! I was doing arena at that time and we both DC'd. People stop white knighting. Had like 5 people coming at me so far in this damn thread.

Last 2-3 months has had MASSIVE lag. Often they had to restart realms, or shit went down for 1-2 hours during weekends. Im online every day in wow, so I follow this shit...BFA is the most lag infested expansion ever - And NO, dont think its on my end - I have an insanely stabel connection (I never see a DC for years!...yes im lucky) and a decent enough desktop PC.

If people dont believe me check out the twitter handel for blizzard and see what they posted on certain dates
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

This is more than likely an issue on your end. Cache folder bugs, UI file bloat, or just poor performance of your internet or PC. Myself, nor anyone in my guild of 100+ folks have had any issues since 8.3 and even before that. I can't think of the last time WoW hasn't run as it should.

Look at your setup and your issues before just randomly making posts accusing Blizzard of poor systems. They support millions of players at the same time, if one has an issue, its more than like user error.

If no one else is experiecing those issues but you, or a small group of people, chances are the problem is on your end.

Or it might be realm-specific, in which case you can only blame yourself for playing on overpopulated realms. Reminds of all the people on Draenor EU crying the game wasn't working on bfa release (who knew, with a server that has 1 mil pop).

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    This is more than likely an issue on your end. Cache folder bugs, UI file bloat, or just poor performance of your internet or PC. Myself, nor anyone in my guild of 100+ folks have had any issues since 8.3 and even before that. I can't think of the last time WoW hasn't run as it should.

Look at your setup and your issues before just randomly making posts accusing Blizzard of poor systems. They support millions of players at the same time, if one has an issue, its more than like user error.
    Except as pointed out, the EU twitter has been posting repeatedly that there's issues-

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Just scroll down to see, there isn't really much need to post them individually.

And even on NA, if you must be insanely lucky if you haven't encountered any lag or connection issues. Every reset day Vale is laggy as hell. Hell, even in the raid there's delays/latency hiccups. And if you're going to claim "it's an issue on your end", you'd be wrong because general chat is usually complaining about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    If no one else is experiecing those issues but you, or a small group of people, chances are the problem is on your end.

Or it might be realm-specific, in which case you can only blame yourself for playing on overpopulated realms. Reminds of all the people on Draenor EU crying the game wasn't working on bfa release (who knew, with a server that has 1 mil pop).
    A huge copout to try to blame it on a player for picking a server. I could see the debate when it came to classic launch because Blizzard was constantly warning people and even offered free transfers, but that doesn't happen in retail, and if you want to raid mythic generally you're forced into picking a populated server now.

On top of that, none of the servers have been locked on Retail even at Full status, which is what Blizzard does when it is overpopulated.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2020-02-12 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Except as pointed out, the EU twitter has been posting repeatedly that there's issues-

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Just scroll down to see, there isn't really much need to post them individually.

And even on NA, if you must be insanely lucky if you haven't encountered any lag or connection issues. Every reset day Vale is laggy as hell. Hell, even in the raid there's delays/latency hiccups. And if you're going to claim "it's an issue on your end", you'd be wrong because general chat is usually complaining about it too.

That link to twitter stated authentication server lag, which is fairly normal because so many folks log in as soon as the servers come up. It said NOTHING about what the OP was talking about. So nice try, but not the same thing at all.

That link to twitter stated authentication server lag, which is fairly normal because so many folks log in as soon as the servers come up. It said NOTHING about what the OP was talking about. So nice try, but not the same thing at all.
    This type of arguing honestly annoys me.

I gave you a link, take 5 seconds to scroll down.
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...94854060593153
    "Some #WoW players may be experiencing latency or disconnections. We are investigating this now."

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...08495693271040
    "Players may be experiencing latency or disconnections. We are investigating this now. #BlizzCS"

Two examples, within about 5 seconds of looking. Stop just arguing for the sake of arguing and actually read what's linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    This type of arguing honestly annoys me.

I gave you a link, take 5 seconds to scroll down.
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...94854060593153
    "Some #WoW players may be experiencing latency or disconnections. We are investigating this now."

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...08495693271040
    "Players may be experiencing latency or disconnections. We are investigating this now. #BlizzCS"

Two examples, within about 5 seconds of looking. Stop just arguing for the sake of arguing and actually read what's linked.
    It can annoy you all you want, I don't care. You being annoyed because you're wrong has no effect on me.

Every reference minus the two you plucked( I looked through about 30) talk about the authentication and login servers having issues. And the two you picked, reflect specifically on the login servers being laggy/slow. Not the server itself being unstable. Not my fault you don't understand the difference.

This may also blow your mind, but the server you play on is not the same server that handles the login/authentication process. Crazy right? who would've known they're separate things and don't have any bearings on one another?!
    Last edited by agentsi; 2020-02-12 at 10:47 PM.

It can annoy you all you want, I don't care. You being annoyed because you're wrong has no effect on me.

Every reference minus the two you plucked( I looked through about 30) talk about the authentication and login servers having issues. And the two you picked, reflect specifically on the login servers being laggy/slow. Not the server itself being unstable. Not my fault you don't understand the difference.
    Now read the responses to those posts.

Again, tons of people complaining about getting disconnected (which is guess what, an issue with...authentication servers! Or do you think those aren't tied together), OP also mentioned that they've confirmed with others on their realm having similar issues, etc.

But if you want to continue to parade thinking that you're right when there's obvious proof showing there's some issue, then okay.

Never mind the fact that every time there's issues with authentication servers and login there's usually strain on the server itself too. I showed you proof that your claim was wrong that there's been "no issues since 8.3", and all you can do is go "no you're wrong!!!"

There's been a hell of a lot of issues, from server lag (which Blizzard rarely reports) to authentication server issues. If you want to claim there was NONE, which was what I was rebutting, then step up and prove there's been no issues. Because obviously there has been and you can't step back to going "Well the OP said this situation..." when your exact words were "no issues since 8.3"

This may also blow your mind, but the server you play on is not the same server that handles the login/authentication process. Crazy right? who would've known they're separate things and don't have any bearings on one another?!
    Whelp...i found the white knight.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have experienced the lag issues too. I play on EU-Draenor and especially in Vale the lag can be horrendous. Enquiries in general indicate that others are having the same problems. I also have frequent disconnects. On Sunday, it was from two consecutive Visions (I wasn't happy).

It is definitely a problem on EU servers.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Whelp...i found the white knight.
    You aren't even using that insult correctly. And just from working as a Guide in EQ for many, many years, and working in IT now. The issue is almost always on the end-user. When millions of folks are connected to something, and only a few are experiencing problems. It's on them.

And I'm speaking about problems outside of what they disclosed. They said there were issues in specific areas relating to login/authentication servers. But the servers themselves are running just fine. So take your comment and shove it, you don't know wtf you're talking about.