Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just wish they weren't "gated" behind 10.000 coalescing visions, it's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Asaliah View Post
    I just wish they weren't "gated" behind 10.000 coalescing visions, it's too much.
    limited attempts is what makes it good.
    what's the point of failure if there isn't any repercussion?

I wonder if they will ever be able to create some challenging content without a fokkin TIMER.

My Blood DK cannot even do 2 bosses before sanity ends and I will probably never ever see masks. Nice idea but as too often happens, poorly implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I wonder if they will ever be able to create some challenging content without a fokkin TIMER.

My Blood DK cannot even do 2 bosses before sanity ends and I will probably never ever see masks. Nice idea but as too often happens, poorly implemented.
    you probably suck, then. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy visions a lot. It `s really fun when you start using masks and improve your routes.
    I allways liked this kind of solo activities in wow - even if its an mmorpg.
    BfA had many bad systems in opinion: azerite ap farm, azerite armor, benthic gear, essences not account wide, islands - but visions is none of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. /10char

10+ Year Old Account

Whats your ilvl and cloak ilvl?
    After this weeks nerf for tanks it has become quite easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who's been praising visions???
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by Koniwej View Post
    you probably suck, then. *shrug*
    Yeah, of course, it’s always the player.

Yeah, of course, it’s always the player.
    In this case, yes.

100%.

Link your armory.

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    Whats your ilvl and cloak ilvl?
    After this weeks nerf for tanks it has become quite easy.
    Ilvl around 452, cloak level 7.

Sanity goes down like crazy. Of course mobs don’t make any damage to me but they take a little while to go down, so I have to use all the orbs before doing the second boss.

- - - Updated - - -

In this case, yes.

100%.

Link your armory.
    Search for Voldark, EU Realm Zenedar.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    This is blatantly and provably not true.

Ah yes, you don't like something and that makes everyone who disagrees with you wrong and everyone who agrees a "realist".

Say that once you've cleared everything with 5 masks. I cleared Stormwind with one mask today for the first time and I don't see it getting boring soon.
    Sure, if you only do the bare minimum, you might get bored but visions are about pushing yourself to the limit and raising the challenge bar with every run. That's what the masks are for.
    It's all stupid. All this crap to level a cloak??? And people have fallen for this? Glad I cancelled my sub.

Ilvl around 452, cloak level 7.

Sanity goes down like crazy. Of course mobs don’t make any damage to me but they take a little while to go down, so I have to use all the orbs before doing the second boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Search for Voldark, EU Realm Zenedar.
    You have a 460 weapon, like I don't understand but if you can't do dps as a tank just go dps spec and faceroll it.

I full cleared orgrimmar with a rank 7 cloak on an enhancement shaman @445 itemlevel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    It's all stupid. All this crap to level a cloak??? And people have fallen for this? Glad I cancelled my sub.
    k bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out

Quote Originally Posted by Elyiandris View Post
    I love solo content in WoW. I rate visions lower than mage tower mostly because some classes have a huge advantage, the entry fee and the relative lack of interesting rewards.
    Still love them though, and I hope Shadowlands has more good solo content.
    In the mage tower some classes had huge adventages to, even the balance druk challenge took me 2 tries in the first week lol. Theirs also more rewards from the visions then from the mage tower, only bad thing is the entry fee

Quote Originally Posted by Dommie530 View Post
    In the mage tower some classes had huge adventages to, even the balance druk challenge took me 2 tries in the first week lol. Theirs also more rewards from the visions then from the mage tower, only bad thing is the entry fee
    Not to mention that you could only do the mage tower successfully Once.
    I wouldve liked to do some of the mage tower events for fun. Your only option was rolling an alt of the same class (I had 2 druids, both with all 4 mage tower appearances)

You have a 460 weapon, like I don't understand but if you can't do dps as a tank just go dps spec and faceroll it.

I full cleared orgrimmar with a rank 7 cloak on an enhancement shaman @445 itemlevel.

- - - Updated - - -

k bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out
    Point is I don’t want to respec (partially because I don’t play frost since ages and I don’t remember anything of that spec).

I know they nerfed HP of mobs for tank specs but it’s not enough, at least for DK tanks. I have probably to wait unlocking the Elite talent to progress further but it will take a while.

visions are fun. rewards are lackluster

Point is I don’t want to respec (partially because I don’t play frost since ages and I don’t remember anything of that spec).

I know they nerfed HP of mobs for tank specs but it’s not enough, at least for DK tanks. I have probably to wait unlocking the Elite talent to progress further but it will take a while.
    play unholy lol

And idk, i've seen tanks full clear with less, your plight is indeed unfortunate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The fourth and fifth masks are really big jumps in difficulty. Burned Bridge, Daredevil and Dark Imagination are all manageable but Pained can create some horrible madness combos (really, all of the madness combos for Lost Areas will be frustrating) and Long Night cuts your time significantly.
    My first two-mask run was with Pained and Burned Bridge. Pretty fun tbh.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I hate visions for the sole fact that they have timers. Timers are not a replacement for genuine difficulty (looking at you, M+).