Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Invite race violence? How? And since when did you care about race violence? We have the president inciting it himself and much more.
    I´m sorry, do you know me or what I care about? How was he NOT trying to incite racial divide and violence?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    I´m really glad to see that it´s the same few posters that will come to the "rescue" of those poor innocent black males if stuff liek this happens and even more if they "celebritys".

And in this case where it´s more then obvious that politicans used their influece to help smollet it´s even more stupid how they still defend him.
    I'm pretty sure we could have Blitler rise and they'd be the first in line to french his asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess you couldn't understand that me dismissing your exaggerating claims that people are treating this as a crime of the century flew over your head. My words are just fine it's you who lack the fundamental knowledge to understand them.

Pay a fine and do community service for trying to frame innocent people and destroy their lives. Wow... you sure are soft on crime.

He should be put in jail for a year and spend 5 on probation and pay back every dime to the city he wasted, he should be made and example of so others don't do this.
    Wanting to “make examples” out of people does not work. We have the data on it and we have studies in that very issue. So if your sentencing is based on wanting to “make an example” your entire argument is already discredited by decades of research.

Soft on crime? No sensible on crime.

I don’t get Americans hard on for ramming vengeance down everyone’s throat for their own sick pleasure. It’s stupid and leaves us with a high percentage in prison and a high percentage who enter a never ending cycle.

Other countries don’t have this problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FatGandalf View Post
    I´m sorry, do you know me or what I care about? How was he NOT trying to incite racial divide and violence?
    You weren’t in his head.

He clearly has some issue mentally. What if in his head he wanted to bring attention to the growing concern from the right. The side that the fbi has as an equal threat to Isis go American lives.

Do you know that is not the case?

Wanting to “make examples” out of people does not work. We have the data on it and we have studies in that very issue. So if your sentencing is based on wanting to “make an example” your entire argument is already discredited by decades of research.
    Yes it does
    Soft on crime? No sensible on crime.

I don’t get Americans hard on for ramming vengeance down everyone’s throat for their own sick pleasure. It’s stupid and leaves us with a high percentage in prison and a high percentage who enter a never ending cycle.

When someone was willing to destroy 2 innocent lives and you say, "just make him pick up some trash" Yeah you're soft of crime.

Yes it does

When someone was willing to destroy 2 innocent lives and you say, "just make him pick up some trash" Yeah you're soft of crime.
    https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles/...out-deterrence

4. Increasing the severity of punishment does little to deter crime.

Laws and policies designed to deter crime by focusing mainly on increasing the severity of punishment are ineffective partly because criminals know little about the sanctions for specific crimes.
    More severe punishments do not “chasten” individuals convicted of crimes, and prisons may exacerbate recidivism.

But what does the government agency who is tasked with research into crime and justice suppose to know? National institute of justice? Pfft no we have Zenkai!!!

And who cares about recidivism right? As long as people can get their revenge boner dealt with nothing else matters.

What two individuals? The two he paid to act out the whole bit?
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-02-13 at 01:25 PM.

https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles/...out-deterrence

But what does the government agency who is tasked with research into crime and justice suppose to know? National institute of justice? Pfft no we have Zenkai!!!

And who cares about recidivism right? As long as people can get their revenge boner dealt with nothing else matters.

What two individuals? The two he paid to act out the whole bit?
    You send an opinion piece and feel it is facts. LOL Just because deterrence doesn't work on some doesn't mean it doesn't work on most. But this is getting off topic, it's obviously you will always be soft on crime.

You send an opinion piece and feel it is facts. LOL Just because deterrence doesn't work on some doesn't mean it doesn't work on most. But this is getting off topic, it's obviously you will always be soft on crime.
    The opinion OF AN AGENCY RESEARCHING THIS ISSUE

you have a reasoning problem. At the top of the very link

NIJ’s “Five Things About Deterrence” summarizes a large body of research related to deterrence of crime into five points.

Did you see “summarises large body of research” and come to the conclusion “opinion piece based on nothing”

How?! How does that work? Most normal people wouldn’t do that but when you’re constantly arguing in bad faith I guess you just ignore how language works.

Daniel S. Nagin succinctly summarized the current state of theory and empirical knowledge about deterrence. The information in this publication is drawn from Nagin’s essay with additional context provided by NIJ and is presented here to help those who make policies and laws that are based on science.
    And then furthermore they have fucking sources you can go to on top of it. Your side has a thing for purposeful ignorance. It’s there... just read it “nope I close my eyes and lalala “
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-02-13 at 01:33 PM.

The opinion OF AN AGENCY RESEARCHING THIS ISSUE

And again you have a reasoning problem. At the top of the very link
    Yeah, a biased agency with an opnion

I guess we shouldn't punish murders since punishment won't deter them? Nice life philosophy.

I don't speed because I don't want to be punished with a ticket. I guess deterrence don't work

I didn't walk out with a stereo from a store when I was poor because I didn't want to go to jail, I guess deterrence doesn't work.

Yeah, a biased agency with an opnion

I guess we shouldn't punish murders since punishment won't deter them? Nice life philosophy.

I don't speed because I don't want to be punished with a ticket. I guess deterrence don't work

I didn't walk out with a stereo from a store when I was poor because I didn't want to go to jail, I guess deterrence doesn't work.
    Biased agency? You have proof of that or because you don’t agree they must be biased? Studies are biased too? Data and facts are biased too? You mean to tell me the ENTIRE agency is a deep state democrat cover for..... what?

Where did anyone say “don’t punish” the argument is simple. “Making examples out of people doesn’t work... they should be punished in line with their crime”. You twist that to “you want to let all the prisoners out”

Bad faith posting.

You weren’t in his head.

He clearly has some issue mentally. What if in his head he wanted to bring attention to the growing concern from the right. The side that the fbi has as an equal threat to Isis go American lives.

Do you know that is not the case?
    If that´s the fairytale you want to cling to, go right ahead. His actions don´t support that fantasy though.

15+ Year Old Account
    That’s an even larger waste of money. Fines and community service is the usual punishment.
    At thus point, they should make an example out of him, give him a harsh punishment for he have done id say a lot of damage.
    For future cases there will always be that hint of doubt, and it will make those cases that bit harder to prove when its an actual hatecrime that has been committed.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

If that´s the fairytale you want to cling to, go right ahead. His actions don´t support that fantasy though.
    It isn’t. my point it there can be 3-4 viable reasons. You picking one and running with it is equally fantasy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    At thus point, they should make an example out of him, give him a harsh punishment for he have done id say a lot of damage.
    For future cases there will always be that hint of doubt, and it will make those cases that bit harder to prove when its an actual hatecrime that has been committed.
    Yeah no I literally just posted the stance of the national institute of justice Agency complete with sources who does research in this exact area and many others. But hey you people don’t care about data facts and science.

It isn’t. my point it there can be 3-4 viable reasons. .
    In your fantasy, maybe.

In your fantasy, maybe.
    Oh so tell me or show me where his motive were overt come on. Prove it since you know.

I hope he gets ****ed. Proper ****ed!

Absolute ***ting piece of s***!!!

Dispicable human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Neenaw View Post

Dispicable human being.
    Do you support the same thing for Trump? Because he OBJECTIVELY broke the law.

Oh so tell me or show me where his motive were overt come on. Prove it since you know.
    Have you not studied the case at all? Seems pointless to argue since you just want to defend him. He wanted it to be as racially charged as possible. 2 white dudes in MAGA hats using racist slurs, a noose and bleach. Keeps lying even after he gets exposed. Come on son. COME OOOON SON.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if they find him guilty on everything. He wont get more than 1.5 years, and even then, he will be out in 7 to 10 months because his crime was non violent.

Whats going to hurt ol Juicy Smoolay is the money he has to pay when this is all over. Hope he saved up some of that Empire money.

Quote Originally Posted by Neenaw View Post

Dispicable human being.
    Lots of strong feelings for this crime. Where is the passion for the other more grievous crimes I wonder.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you not studied the case at all? Seems pointless to argue since you just want to defend him. He wanted it to be as racially charged as possible. 2 white dudes in MAGA hats using racist slurs, a noose and bleach. Keeps lying even after he gets exposed. Come on son. COME OOOON SON.
    Oh so that’s your non proof.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Do you support the same thing for Trump? Because he OBJECTIVELY broke the law.
    Dont be silly

Trump is too [fakely] rich to get punished

Besides nothing about Trump is real, he'd go to fake prison