Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I personally would bring Rhonin back, and kill off Vereesa. Have Dalaran get their rightful leader back, and also disintegrate the Silver Covenant now that their Ranger General is no more. Maybe the remaining High Elves are either absorbed by the Ren'dorei or join the ranks of the Sunreavers.

Only one man, to purge the vile inhuman races from Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Blizzard has difficulty killing off heroes as it is. They absolutely shouldn't bring back dead ones.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Kael'thas.
    Blood elves should return to being blood elves. Existence of Sunwell doesn't mean that they have to revere the Light.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Blood elves should return to being blood elves. Existence of Sunwell doesn't mean that they have to revere the Light.
    they might as well bring back Vashj.

there is a need for a new Naga Queen

man, I loved those trio back during TFT.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    they might as well bring back Vashj.

there is a need for a new Naga Queen

man, I loved those trio back during TFT.
    Imagine Vashj bringing naga to Horde. Alliance can get their ethereals and high elves.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Pretty sure Blizz will use this to tie in the next villain coming back from the dead and we'll fight em in the real world to send them back. I don't know who, could even be someone new.
    I kind of thought of potential characters of this sort awhile back when I was thinking of what bosses could be in a Maw end raid, basically the idea was where we fought the big evil/dangerous souls along with the Tartarus style karmic punishments I thought up (Lei Shen is made a slave, Deathwing is pinned under a stone slab, you get the gist)who got sent their to get to the jailor one of the concepts I thought up was Azeroth's first murderer(who could be a troll or some extinct race that couldn't keep up with the trolls)

All former human kingdoms, repopulate them so that the human feudal kingdoms span from stormwind to lordaeron. Good times.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    I honestly wouldn't remind just returning those who died needlessly from the WoT to return, if anything to utterly spite Sylvanas and the writing team that brought us here just wipe the slate back and claim it was just an old god expansion after all. That being said I think Kael is almost a certainty or at least getting a VERY involved char quest they really did him dirty and he deserved better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    It's obviously not going to be an excuse to repopulate Azeroth, it would be hilarious to resurrect that many people so easily.

Most likely, they're going to do the Gul'dan thing: cause the unwanted resurrection of one or two undesired guys kicking the next WoW story arc into motion, be sure of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Its all fun and games until Arthas returns to rule the Undercity thus ruining his character and having all the Sylvanas fanboys immediately drop her for the new leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Only one man, to purge the vile inhuman races from Azeroth!

As long as he start with the void elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Darn right.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    The more Ravenmoon and Tenebra posts I see, the more I agree with this sentiment.
    I wonder how they would react if I tell them elves are nothing but real uppity trolls with face lifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Blizzard has difficulty killing off heroes as it is. They absolutely shouldn't bring back dead ones.
    They could use it as a soft reset for wow tbh.

I think they need it, and Shadowlands is the perfect opportunity to do it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Why would he? They are completely subservient to Human Potential, it would be quite counterproductive to repeat what he did to belfs. If anything, he could make a really BIG barbecue with Baine, and complete the job with some tasty bear chops from Malfie as a dessert
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Kael'thas? no
    Staghelm? no
    Arthas? no
    Ysera? no
    Neltharion? no
    Malygos? no
    Krasus? no

Hogger : Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    But... the new characters suck!
    Bwomsalami, Taelia, Flynn - all characters with an actual character. I hope they don't fade away.