3. Grom
    4. Med’an
    5. Anduin
    1. Sylvanas.
    2. Nathanos.
    3. Tyrande.
    4. Illidank.
    5. Anduin.

Honorable mention 1: Med'an (even if he isn't canon).
    Honorable mention 2: Alleria.
    Honorable mention 3: Sadfang.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

1. nathanos
    2. sylvanas
    3. alleria
    4. vereesa
    5. taelia

15+ Year Old Account
    The dude in Storm Peaks who had the exact same voice as the pandarian main character, and didn't even try to change his voice in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny I don't view Illidan or Sylv as cringe really. Well she has became that lately a bit I guess.

Me'dan, Talanji, Tyrande, Anduin, and Baine. Well I guess Baine isn't so cringe. Just can't stand him.

Talanji is fucking awful though. We get Rastakhan who became my FAVORITE troll character instantly. I loved that guy and I usually despise trolls especially Vol'jin. But man Rastakhan was cool and his voice acting was great. Instead of him we get his daughter who is just the absolute worst. She's not fun, funny, interesting, or unique. Doesn't feel powerful or badass like her dad. Just awful. Really awful.

Tyrande - Well I don't know what happened to her. She wasn't bad in WC3. I mean some of her choices and dialogue were off, but I still liked her. In WoW though she became pretty cringe. I will say my favorite moment with her in WoW was the Hush Tyrande debacle. Blizzard got a ton of "fans" angry at them became Malfurion dared tell her to hush in one scene. So Blizzard in a tongue in cheek moment named one of the ships in some zone "Tyrande's Silence" and that just riled everyone up in such a frenzy because Blizzard was being too mean with that. I thought it was just absolutely hilarious.

Me'dan - He isnt in WoW and thank goodness for that. Bad character all around. Not interesting. Too perfect.

Anduin - I cant say what hasn't already been stated about him time and time again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Using my understanding of "cringe" being the characters that make me internally sigh and think "oh gods, not (this, them, it)" I'd probably make my list as follows, 1-5 in increasing order of annoyance and cringe factor:

1.) Maximillian of Northshire - some people find him funny, I just think he's stupid and annoying, and I wanted to lead him to the burning center of Un'Goro to leave him there.

2.) Xe'ra - #1 Illidan fangirl, militant Naaru, and a source of celebration when Illidan eye-lasered her to gleaming chunks.

3.) The August Celestials - perhaps a bit of a cheat as there are four of them, but I wanted to choke the lot of them during the ending of the "War Crimes" novel.

4.) Lucan Foxblood - random Human with some barely explained and instrinsic tie to the Emerald Dream.

5.) Med'an - everything, really. Just his existence alone.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-02-13 at 08:57 PM.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    4.) Lucan Foxblood - random Human with some barely explained and instrinsic tie to the Emerald Dream.
    You lose a million points for reminding me this guy exists.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    You lose a million points for reminding me this guy exists.
    What's not to like about the mysterious "changeling" Human bound to the Emerald Dream for reasons unknown, acting as a living MacGuffin and walking plot contrivance with abilities that master Druids and Green Dragons don't even have?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Malfurion and Anduin

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this thread is just baiting people to get mad at each other for trashing their favorite characters.

Oh well, here's my contribution.

1. Sylvanas
    2. Yrel
    3. Nathanos
    4. Jaina
    5. Saurfang

1. Nathanos
    2. Anduin
    3. Thrall (especially during Cataclysm)
    4. Players circlejerking over how godly Arthas and his story were
    5. Saurfang

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Right, so a case can definitely be made that Alexstrasza should have gotten off her ass and helped Lordaeron and Quel'telas during The Third War since The Scourge was a creation of The Legion, but maybe not so much in Battle for Azeroth, especially because at the end of Cataclysm they apparently ceased to be aspects and left humanity to fend for itself.
    If I was repeatedly raped* and forced to watch my children die in service to my captors I'm not sure I'd give too many shits about what happens to anyone who did not salt the earth in efforts to free me. The fact that shes not the one who went crazy and tried to kill us all frankly speaks a lot about her strength and fortitude. She owes the mortal races nothing.

* using the term used to argue her case in War Crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    I'd agree with that assessment. Though maybe the Red dragonflight should act as something allegorical to UN peacekeepers in particularly grizzly mortal on mortal warfare (perhaps preventing things like Teldrassil from happening?) but then if the dragons were that interventionist, I imagine a lot of Azeroth's mortals would understandably accuse them of benevolent tyranny.
    Definitely, I could so see King Terenas telling Alextrasza, scantily-clad in his throne room and all, telling her to go mind her business, just like he told Medivh to buzz off when he came offering advice. Unfortunately, with kings who feel they should be in control, they don't like to accept help from outsiders, especially beings they don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    If I was repeatedly raped* and forced to watch my children die in service to my captors I'm not sure I'd give too many shits about what happens to anyone who did not salt the earth in efforts to free me. The fact that shes not the one who went crazy and tried to kill us all frankly speaks a lot about her strength and fortitude. She owes the mortal races nothing.

* using the term used to argue her case in War Crimes.
    Yikes, there's that too.

1. Yrel
    2. Magni
    3. Tyrande
    4. Turalyon
    5. Calia

Basing this just off characters that have entered WoW. If Med'an ever actually appears in WoW instead of just side comics, he will automatically jump into my top 3 (albeit IDK if he can beat out how bad Magni has been in BfA or how bad Yrel's entire character is for a top 2 spot).

1. Tyrande
    2. Nathanos
    3. Sylvanas
    4. Talanji (We lost Rastakhan for this..)
    5. Alleria
    Last edited by Gurahk; 2020-02-13 at 09:25 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon
    Malfurion
    Tyrande
    Odyn (Though I like him as Havi)
    Garrosh

From a Horde perspective:
    Sylvanas
    Tyrande (what the fuck happened to War3 Tyrande?)
    AU Grom
    Me'dan (is he even canon anymore?)
    MoP Garrosh

Addie fizzlebog!!!!!

Thank you Serendia!

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    What's not to like about the mysterious "changeling" Human bound to the Emerald Dream for reasons unknown, acting as a living MacGuffin and walking plot contrivance with abilities that master Druids and Green Dragons don't even have?
    People take the piss out of Illidan being taught by a time traveling wizard and rightly so, but that Lucan really is Peak Knaak.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas, Nathanos, Anduin, Grom, Thalyssra
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

10+ Year Old Account
    Do i have to name anyone else beside Sylvanas 5 times?
    I find it ironic since i actually really liked her in Cata exp
    anyway
    1. Sylvanas
    2. Sylvanas, if not then Nathanus "Danuser"
    3. Jaina (again, i hate how she fell from one of my most fav to total shit in wow, from cry baby in wrath to literally genocide against horde and zero consequence to her last karen incarnation)
    4. Talanji : shoved in our throats, why the f8ck did Rastakhan die exactly? he is a character we waiting since vanilla, only to die to make BFA another stronk independent woman
    5. Alleria/Veressa : for exact same reason, they are allied with the faction that practiced genocide against their own ppl, twice, if either were actually helping their ppl instead of being busy humping on a human dick they probably would been killed by same human they are liking their dicks way too much, they are - like current Sylvie - a self inserted fantasy from writers who want to win by banging some hot elf chicks

I think count Nathanos solo is kind of cheating, since he is part of why Sylvanas is so cringy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    From a Horde perspective:
    Sylvanas
    Tyrande (what the fuck happened to War3 Tyrande?)
    AU Grom
    Me'dan (is he even canon anymore?)
    MoP Garrosh
    Me'dan isn't canon, i wonder why many even rank him, he doesn't exist anymore, which makes the story total shit but WoD already ruined it anyway
    Also why Garrosh is cringe worthy? this isn't about bad written characters (because he is, his 180 change from cata to mop is one of worst things happen to wow, back when they still actually gave a fuck about lore), but cringe? I don't see that at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Ignoring using it just to get at characters I don't like except Anduin I can't keep it to five because I'd include everyone involved in the Uldum story in Cataclysm. One quest as Indiana Jones, fair enough, five quests, okay - an entire half of the fucking zone, not so much. In fact, nevermind, most reference characters can go here. And Sira - unless the book massively fixes her that whinging bitch is dire

5. Sira
    4. Keeshan
    3. Horatio Laine
    2. Flintlocke
    1. Anduin Harrison Jones
    aren't they too minor to be worth mentioning ? u really think they deserve to be ranked above solo everything Sylvanas and her self inserted fanboy Nathanos?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power