Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I mean when u beat a team with 75% of their clear time a few seconds after i don't think anyone has any doubts who is the best in a raid full of gnomes and dwarves....lol

THat gap is fucking huge no1 else can claim to have done shit next to that

Apparently they didnt even invis pot cuz they were afraid of not getting enough bronze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Since you are parsing @ 99%, where did your guild come in the world first race?
    We're clearing BWL tonight because we didn't change our raid schedule for the sake of a WF race that no one cares about.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Do apes know that you are embarassing them like this? They are having a hard enough time as it is right now with their third place. They don't need a stalker fan making excuses for them.
    idgaf what they think

they didn't even invis pot lol

I'm best paladin world brah

I said i played with some of them not put their peckers in my mouth

Point stands they crushed every other guild out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I'm not talking about WF races, I'm talking about the things that people track constantly while raiding in WoW Classic.

Way more people who raid in WoW Classic care about parses and clear times than the WF race which is essentially hyped up only by the guilds involved. Certainly everyone in my guild cares more about parsing at 95-99% and holding the fastest clear times on our server than we care about a contrived WF race.

I don't know a single person who even bothered to watch the race. What's to watch? There's no meaningful progression, no learning, just the same boring sequence of BWL one-shots that we've seen/played on pservers for a decade.
    End the thread guys. This person doesn't know anyone personally that watched the race. Him and his buddies only care about speed and parses cause, from his words, he is too shit to play a game that he also says is super easy.

I guess it's not your fault that you can't compete against a guild that cheats and exploits. It would've been super embarassing if they didn't win though...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    I mean when u beat a team with 75% of their clear time a few seconds after i don't think anyone has any doubts who is the best in a raid full of gnomes and dwarves....lol

THat gap is fucking huge no1 else can claim to have done shit next to that

Apparently they didnt even invis pot cuz they were afraid of not getting enough bronze
    Not the best at walking into a raid obviously. Also apes are only a third ranked guild now. Seems a pity after all that early exploitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

So you are basing the age of all forum users on "trust me, im totally right about this" and yet go on to make the statement that teenagers cannot read or write? You say its a "fact" that most forum users are in their 20s, would you care to elaborate on how you came to this conclusion?
    Guess i must've been a little to lenient with those numbers. I do apologize. You alone would drag the average down below 20s.

Foaming at the mouth, arguing semantics of the so-called "race" no one in their right mind gives any fucks about. But that's the reason i came to this thread. You do keep me entertained, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    3rd best evidently. Starting late might be the reason you lost but the L is still yours to hold.

Imagine preparing for a decade on private servers and losing. And not just losing, but losing over some amateur shit like not being able to start on time. Big yikes.
    I don't get your logic. You're pretending that it was our fault we couldn't zone in from the get go.

My point is that completely dominating the time and clearly having the strongest raid is nothing to be embarrassed about.

The truth is that Blizzard needs to get their shit together. We couldn't even raid today because zoning in was impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    idgaf what they think

they didn't even invis pot lol

I'm best paladin world brah

I said i played with some of them not put their peckers in my mouth

Point stands they crushed every other guild out there.
    Crushed them for third.

I know you don't play for apes. They're actually good players.
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    End the thread guys. This person doesn't know anyone personally that watched the race. Him and his buddies only care about speed and parses cause, from his words, he is too shit to play a game that he also says is super easy.

I guess it's not your fault that you can't compete against a guild that cheats and exploits. It would've been super embarassing if they didn't win though...
    I don't get your animosity about this whole thing. I never competed in the WF race, I have no dog in this fight. I don't even know the guilds that competed other than the ones people are constantly mentioning in this thread. What I do know is the WoW Classic WF race is a niche within a niche within a niche. It's not even on most people's radars.

What is the point you're actually trying to make here? That APES cheated? Sure, okay - I know nothing about that but I also don't care. That they didn't win? Again, sure - they didn't win. Why is any of this important?

Are you getting upset that someone thinks that the majority of people raiding in Classic WoW care more about parsing high and having fast clear times than they care about who won a WF first race that was over in less than an hour? Because that's just silly.

technically

1.according to the facts or exact meaning of something; strictly.

Just in case you missed it the first time.
    I didn't miss your post the first time, but I appreciate the attempt.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I don't get your animosity about this whole thing. I never competed in the WF race, I have no dog in this fight. I don't even know the guilds that competed other than the ones people are constantly mentioning in this thread. What I do know is the WoW Classic WF race is a niche within a niche within a niche. It's not even on most people's radars.

What is the point you're actually trying to make here? That APES cheated? Sure, okay - I know nothing about that but I also don't care. That they didn't win? Again, sure - they didn't win. Why is any of this important?

Are you getting upset that someone thinks that the majority of people raiding in Classic WoW care more about parsing high and having fast clear times than they care about who won a WF first race that was over in less than an hour? Because that's just silly.
    The point is you say noone cares or that speed is more important when it clearly isn't. Speed clears are less important then WF and this is a fact. My proof is that there is not a bwl world speed clear thread to be found in the most prestigious fan website for world of warcraft. If speed was important surely there would be a thread about it right? The fact is that no one cares about speed except for the butthurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I didn't miss your post the first time, but I appreciate the attempt.
    So you admit to trolling. Are you allowed to admit that? Because even Donald would be able to read that definition and he wouldn't be stupid enough to seriously still argue the opposite.

Wait is this sarcasm that the oldies are talking about?
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    The point is you say noone cares or that speed is more important when it clearly isn't. Speed clears are less important then WF and this is a fact. My proof is that there is not a bwl world speed clear thread to be found in the most prestigious fan website for world of warcraft. If speed was important surely there would be a thread about it right? The fact is that no one cares about speed except for the butthurt.
    Whose fact is that? It's just your opinion, and no more or less valid than mine. If you're going to argue that one is objectively more important than the other I would just point out that WarcraftLogs tracks both, along with parsing. It's just that parses and clear speeds stay relevant for the entire raid tier and can always be improved upon, which makes them more dynamic and interesting in the long-term.

There's no BWL speed-clear thread because the raid just opened and clear speeds are at the lowest they will ever be at this point. There sure is plenty of discussion in this thread about the speed of the clear though.

You seem to be linking clear speed directly to the WF race, I guess because APES started late or something and APES fans are butthurt? That's irrelevant to my point, and I don't care about those silly arguments. I've found that people generally find it WAY more impressive and more of a talking point that there is a 22-minute MC clear than who it was that happened to clear MC first (I don't even remember who it was).

Before Classic I don't recall people ever even discussing clear times. But in my Classic guild it's all that people fuss about pretty much.

The meta of classic is about that, like it or not.

Well i dont play classic nor do i have any interest in it but seeing how easy the raid is cleared makes me appreciate how much better we are now.

15+ Year Old Account
    ITT
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

So you admit to trolling. Are you allowed to admit that? Because even Donald would be able to read that definition and he wouldn't be stupid enough to seriously still argue the opposite.

Wait is this sarcasm that the oldies are talking about?
    I am not trolling. I really shouldn't continue with this.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    ITT
    is that APES when they realised they only came 3rd after a decade of prep?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Guess i must've been a little to lenient with those numbers. I do apologize. You alone would drag the average down below 20s.

Foaming at the mouth, arguing semantics of the so-called "race" no one in their right mind gives any fucks about. But that's the reason i came to this thread. You do keep me entertained, keep up the good work.
    Well, considering this is one of the highest post count threads on the classic forum, certainly in months, i think its very safe to say that people DO care, yourself included.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Alright, time to move the goal once more. MC BWL don’t count , AQ will be the real challenge ?!
    In a few months :

Alright, time to move the goal once more. MC BWL AQ don’t count , Naxx will be the real challenge ?!
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Man, I thought this thread couldnt get any more hilarious, then the damage control started.

"Dddddddidiidiididnt event want it!!"

"Iitititits about the speed!"

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    lol these bosses just getting absolutely melted.

Day of release most likely.
    i highly doubt that but who knows

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post
    ??? Do you know how to read or are *you* the one who is trolling?

I said Classic is more difficult in the areas I DO have experience in.

What part of that do you not understand?

There is more to the game than just raiding.

Furthermore, while I don't know the current state of retail raiding, I have raided in retail before, lol.
    This is a thread about raiding, so I assumed that was the topic.

Even if you have raided on retail, when was that? Raids have a lot more going on mechanically than back in WoTLK or Cata.

And lastly, nothing in classic is more difficult than retail. Some things like leveling/questing are equally easy, but even then some quest mobs have more mechanics than Classic raid bosses. Tedious doesn't equal difficulty. Retail isn't exactly difficult until you're pushing 15+ or mythic raids, but at least it has that option. Nothing in classic is difficult, just tedious.