Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wasn't Cataclysm Blizzard's Fallout '76?

I don't know that a Fallout 76 comparison is apt.

Bethesda was treading new ground trying to do an MMO-lite like this with Fallout. I know they have ESO, but I think there's a big difference between that and what they envisioned of FO76.

Meanwhile, Blizzard has just gotten so far inside their own heads and up shareholder asses that they can't seem to find their way out without releasing a half-finished expansion and then diverting all resources to the next one in hopes it will revitalize their reputation enough that they can keep milking players for WoW tokens and store mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Or.

We could not doom and gloom and see what the game is like once its actually out?

Nahhhhh
    I mean, I wont jump in with the TC but, I think its safe to assume "more of the same" at this point.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

At least scream doom after it comes out, like WC3 reforged. Doom all you want about that, because it is bad. Not stuff that might possibly be bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    So people that disagree with you are demented?

I rather make my own decision once the game is out rather than jump on that bandwagon.
    Not what im saying, you should take your time and think before replying. One of todays big problem is that people dont take their time to think. Why? Who knows. Takes too long maybe?

The only bandwagon is the one you create yourself. Blizzard has been making questionable games for a while now. At this point it's fair to say the burden on proving they can still make quality games rests firmly on blizzard themselves, and if people are discontent with their lats products then thats only natural and i wouldn't call it bandwagoning. Calling discontent and complaints "bandwagoning" Is not an intellectual conclusion in this scenario at all. Don't just mindlessly consume or let others tell you what your opinion should be, but think about how you can help Blizzard make their games better as it's quite clear that they've taken gamers lightly the lasts years or more.

I would never have imagined Blizzard making a disaster like W3:Refunded and there it is. So, i won't preorder Shadowlands neither buy it on day one. I don't trust anymore in Blizzard's suposed high quality standards.
    Sorry for my english!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Not what im saying, you should take your time and think before replying. One of todays big problem is that people dont take their time to think. Why? Who knows. Takes too long maybe?
    Still insulting people because they disagree I see. You seems to consider yourself one step above others.

The only bandwagon is the one you create yourself.
    I have?

Blizzard has been making questionable games for a while now.
    Right. So that is a fact. Not an opinion. I am not allowed to change that. I have to agree.

Don't just mindlessly consume or let others tell you what your opinion should be, but think about how you can help Blizzard make their games better as it's quite clear that they've taken gamers lightly the lasts years or more.
    Except I am not the one who has a hatred of Blizzard. I am not one who is insulting Blizzard. They make a game. If I like it, I play it. If I do not, I move to other games. What I do not do shout and throw insults at Blizzard and its employees for making a game I do not like. Because I know there other people who likes what I do not like.

I not liking a problem does not automatically make it a bad product. It is a product I do not like. Unlike some posters who consider their opinion to be applicable to all and that their views matches all other players.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    (TBC good, WotLK bad, Cata good, Panda bad, Draenor good, Legion bad, BfA good, so SL must be bad).
    This is a very interesting perspective on Good v. Bad xpacs.....you must be the 1% that thinks WoD was GOOD....smh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteTheWay View Post
    This is a very interesting perspective on Good v. Bad xpacs.....you must be the 1% that thinks WoD was GOOD....smh
    Nothing bad about it. Awesome questing. Innovative garrison. No need to farm anything, good old raid logging works just fine. Awesome orcish theme, known characters.

I still feel a lot of people don't get how bad Fallout 76 was on release and still is till an extent. No WoW expac has ever been remotely as bad and I think BfA sucks major ass.

An expansion would need its graphics downgraded to pre vanilla proof of concept art while the head of Blizzard says its 16 times better than BFA, all the npcs to vanish, and a new bug and/or hack appearing every 50 yards you move in order for it to be fallout 76 like.

Blizz won't get THAT bad with shadowlands. After shadowlands though... I wouldn't be surprised .
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or.. like demented paople you can just do the same thing over and over and over again without ever remembering or learning. You're not a demented person are you?
    I'd say it's very much more likely to be a demented thing to get worked up and angry over a game that has yet to be released. But that's just my opinion.

I'll just be coasting it. I won't have any high expectations for Shadowlands, so I know I won't be disappointed when expectations ain't there.

But if it does well a surprise is always nice.

I just hope they don't EVER do what they did in 8.3 again with the abysmally shit dailies and random "events" that are often not designed for one person to complete.

Do World Quests in a "daily" fashion, as in 24 hour reset like a regular daily... none of this random 6/12/18/24 hour duration rubbish to promote multiple log ins through the day if one wants to net the maximum rep possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Moderation of this site is pathetic.
    *Looks at infraction*

Seems fine to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    I'd say it's very much more likely to be a demented thing to get worked up and angry over a game that has yet to be released. But that's just my opinion.
    Nope, thats not typical of demented people. They look to the past, not future.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I'll just be coasting it. I won't have any high expectations for Shadowlands, so I know I won't be disappointed when expectations ain't there.

But if it does well a surprise is always nice.

I just hope they don't EVER do what they did in 8.3 again with the abysmally shit dailies and random "events" that are often not designed for one person to complete.

Do World Quests in a "daily" fashion, as in 24 hour reset like a regular daily... none of this random 6/12/18/24 hour duration rubbish to promote multiple log ins through the day if one wants to net the maximum rep possible...

*Looks at infraction*

Seems fine to me...
    Yeah its not like there is enough posts complaining about just the type of daily quests you ask for.

Shuuuut up. WE know nothing of Shadowlands about how bad it will be yet. atleast call BFA blizzards fallout 76.

You dont know how bad fallout 76 IS if you think ANYTHING is like that that. even with the clusterfuck that is BFA it wont be an fallout 76. I got hope for shadowlands, With how shit 8.3 is, IT very clear they pulled most of their resources and focus for shadowlands devolpment, so.. THAT could be a good thing-
    EVEN warcraft 3 refunded is barely fallout 76

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, thats not typical of demented people. They look to the past, not future.
    thanks for proving my point.

We'll know after the beta opens.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    thanks for proving my point.
    Nope, i actually didn't.