Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't had any server problems as of yet. I'm on EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Yet another day with server crashing and bnet going out. /yawn

Almost 1 month in a row with server issues every day now, they are really going for a record.
    no problems here

Seems like they don't care that there is server lag and/or crashing literally every day since patch. There hasn't been a single day since patch where I played and there wasn't some form of problem. It hasn't been this bad ever, even in Classic where it was routine for there to be lag and massive downtime every week it still wasn't every day without a break.

Getting kinda tired of paying money to lag I'll be honest.
    I was having extreme FPS tanks and disconnects for a bit after the patch however found that there was a change to Direct X 11 and a Direct X 11 Legacy was in the options as well. Once i changed it to Legacy everything went back to normal. If you haven't tried that yet, do so and see if there is any change.

7+ Year Old Account
    My internet connection is better than Blizzard's.
    lol yeah no.
    and this is not some contest my dude, but no, their internet is MUCH faster then anything a civilian would/could have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Its gotten better as time has went on, but god damn BFA has been a laggy piece of shit. Nazmir basically lagged for a year straight and so did Stormsong Valley. Then Nazjatar, to this day, still lags out the second Battle for Nazjatar starts. And now, in 8.3, Vale just lags for no reason at all. Gets worse on reset day when people do the world boss. Doesn't effect uldum, for some reason.

BFA is just a laggy fucking mess. Doesn't help that they added GCDs to a ton of abilities and keep making mobs that debuff your haste.

I don't actually know what kind of connection Blizzard has, it was hyperbole to iterate on the fact that my connection is perfect and it's definitely not a "me" problem. Further iterated on by the fact that everyone else in general chat gets it at the same time.

The people that are saying they haven't had lag or that it's a me problem were probably just not online at the time of the lags. The fact that Blizzard even acknowledged the problem 2 days ago (though did nothing about it) further decreases those people's credibility.
    Also keep in mind it's not always an issue of you or Blizzard. There could be something else in the way between the two of you. Think of the internet signal like a cross country trip between your house and LA that somehow takes place in seconds. Roads are broken and detours have to be made, bridges/tunnels can be out. Hell, there could be a traffic jam. There's millions of little things that happen between your comp and Blizz's.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    The reason nobody in US has lag issues is because their are like 10 times less players in the north america/ocean regions than on EU

But to be more On Topic: Hopefully blizz fixes the server issues because that would also hurt the world first race if EU had major lag the whole time..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol yeah no.
    and this is not some contest my dude, but no, their internet is MUCH faster then anything a civilian would/could have.
    Blizz has direct backbone access to ISP's and services - they are hard linked into the internet.

So I fully agree: people THINKING they have better internet than blizz are kidding themselves

Seems like they don't care that there is server lag and/or crashing literally every day since patch. There hasn't been a single day since patch where I played and there wasn't some form of problem. It hasn't been this bad ever, even in Classic where it was routine for there to be lag and massive downtime every week it still wasn't every day without a break.

Getting kinda tired of paying money to lag I'll be honest.
    OP, try running the game without weakauras, if you have them, because many people experienced lag/breaks due to weakauras, might seem weird, but it's definitely something to check on. If you have those weakauras where has like 1-3 parts of it, try find another one. Solved for some people. Also what is your DX? 11 or 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Haven't lagged or crashed a single time outside of the times when people are chain killing the world boss right after reset which has been causing lag in Nazjatar back in 8.2 too. Sounds like a you problem.
    This!

Seems like Blizz are just having issues from the beginning of BfA in regards to "shit loads of people in the same place", especially when a new world boss spawns after reset, the first night.
    rest of the time its lag-free.

amazing how they're not able to fix the lagging issues though, I don't remember it being like this i

I haven't noticed any issues since the second day of the patch.

I remember the first day and a half was really laggy in Vale, but Uldum was fine. I didn’t go often but the next week seemed like Nazmir was worse than Vale. Other than that, seems the lag is gone and have had no problems.

The very least they should be doing is giving us a month of free game time for this 3 weeks of bullshit we are having to endure. Doesn't look like they are going to fix it anytime soon either.
    Haha, the naive gullibility. It's not unplayable by any means, and if this really was because Blizzard doesn't care and just wants to reduce server cost, what moron would think they'd give away free months for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    dude...dont even know what to say. I'll spell it clear for you; It was an analaogy. If I buy...sigh, reapting my self here, a par of jeans and its broken I want a refund from the store. Same with blizzard and there huge lag in BFA...On top of 8.3 launch being massively bugged ofc.
    Except your analogy doesn't work. A more appropriate one would be the company is selling a mystery box with a random prize inside. Before you buy you're informed you're paying for what's in the box as is, and Blizzard is under no obligation to change or fix it if it's broken and all sales are final. It's in the EULA and ToS. The game might be fine, it might be laggy, it might be buggy, you've already agreed to pay for it as is.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Quite funny how you call mine a basic bitch response, while yours is the epitome of one. Theres no need to make a big fuss out of a 10minute connection problem.
    Are you as blind as you are dumb? Did you just comment without reading through even 30% of my post? I literally said it's unplayable at peak hours in the zones that we have 8.3 content in. That's not 10 minutes, that's hours on end.
    Again, a basic bitch response. You were saying?

you want to complain about server issues? go play the free mmo Star Trek Online, and go to Earth Space Dock. Try and walk 10 paces without rubber banding for the next 5 minutes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Server problems? You want to see server problems: al'akir+xavius+skullcrusher alliance last night at midnight CET:

45 people online of which 7 were one multiboxing druid so 39 total people. And it's not like the horde side is that much more crowded either.

Blizzard should really fix this. Our AH is completely dead, can't sell or buy anything. I was thinking about getting a brutosaur mount, but making gold on this server is nearly impossible nowadays.

EDIT: Today at noon, 12 people online on the whole server cluster.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2020-02-14 at 10:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Server problems? You want to see server problems: al'akir+xavius+skullcrusher alliance last night at midnight CET:

EDIT: Today at noon, 12 people online on the whole server cluster.
    What does that have anything to do with this thread? You can migrate if you aint happy, we others had to - Yes it sucks, blizzard should close 80% of all realms. No point in playing anything but a high pop realm anyway, BUT! if you then play on a high pop realm that shouldn't mean you haft to lag.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    What does that have anything to do with this thread?
    It's a server problem, not lag related though. Just wanted to bring it up.
    You can migrate if you aint happy, we others had to - Yes it sucks, blizzard should close 80% of all realms. No point in playing anything but a high pop realm anyway, BUT! if you then play on a high pop realm that shouldn't mean you haft to lag.
    They shouldn't close the realms, just merge more.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Same boat here , US and on 3 different realms I play on . Lag is horrific , I will frequently DC for no apparent reason. At random times input lag is so fucking bad that I cant get a ability off for 3 seconds . Have also had phasing issues where there will be no one around and suddenly I am phased into a huge group of alliance , get wiped out and phased out again
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

It's EU and it's not me, everyone else in general chat complaining about it every time it happens also. My internet connection is better than Blizzard's.

On Monday people were even getting kicked out of M+ keys and Visions cus the servers were taking a shit, Blizzard posted about it on their twitter account and seemingly did nothing to remedy the problem, because we are still getting just as much lag.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely not.
    Your lag and those kicks are unrelated.

You have a lag problem, I suggest talking to your ISP.

There Servers in EU went down twice earlier last week, that's a different issue we all experienced.