Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    None seeing as how I got it 12 years ago.. That said I wish you all good luck in your endeavors for that glorious pink beauty!

Currently running with some ~40 characters per day. I've ran some ~30 characters for the last 4-5 years but had a huge spike in max level characters due to allied races and heritage armor.

Started doing it when Love is in the Air was first reworked in WotLK on my main and been running it on at least 20 characters (increasingly yearly) since mounts became account wide in MoP.

Unfortunately haven't had rarity track my kills since sometime 2 years ago, and unfortunately most of my kills last year were done on a work laptop without addons since there was a lot of downtime and running the event boss made for an excellent time waster.

At this point I'm probably well north of 2k kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I have 24 characters eligible, I'm "only" running it with my 120s. I should take advantage of how many rolls I have, but I honestly can never bear this event's mount grind. I'm starting to accept I'll never have this mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I think i got the purple box, hm tbh i dont know when i scrolled over it said it drops from it. Might need to update addons, and if it doesnt drop even better, less time spent inside
    You definitely cannot get it on a character below level 100, or maybe even 110. I remember they raised it last year and people were pissed

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    13 alts every day for me.
    I wish Blizzard would deactivate the instance cap for the event boss.
    Haven't noticed any instance cap, although I do usually search for an Ishak group before queueing.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Haven't noticed any instance cap, although I do usually search for an Ishak group before queueing.
    You can't enter more than 10 dungeons per hour (accountwide), so if you chainqueue and are relatively lucky with the queues you may get stuck there, happened too me twice so far.

Well that would explain the occasional people that leave instantly when everyone (else) is porting in.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    You definitely cannot get it on a character below level 100, or maybe even 110. I remember they raised it last year and people were pissed
    Yeah you are right, i updated all the addons and i cant get it on chars that are below <110 at least i cant get in couple that are on 103/104. Fucking blizzard

I don't know how many toons I'm doing it on. I'm up to 156 kills so that's 39 a day at least? But I've only done one kill so far today because realms were down >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    It certainly exists, I just do a pet battle on each alt so the added time gives me a cushion.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

7+ Year Old Account
    22 toons a day this year. farming it since the event went live. always around 20 runs a day. slowly losing my mind. send help. or rocket. both. thnks

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    You can't enter more than 10 dungeons per hour (accountwide), so if you chainqueue and are relatively lucky with the queues you may get stuck there, happened too me twice so far.
    Server-wide, not account-wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    I have never grinded something like this like some people are doing (23 toons WTF?), if I get it I get it.
    I hope I die every year so if I don't get it I won't have to dread it next year
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Yep. Even more than that - if you have servers that consist of combined realms (the less populated realms are actually connected into one sometimes, like Aerie Peak and Bronzebeard EU - it's not CRZ but a proper one server for the two, people can join guilds etc) you can use those 2 different servers to overcome the instance limit.

Personally I have 14 characters on my main server (AP), 2 more on the connected one, and the rest I have on separate realms, so this kind of farming is easy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    I have never grinded something like this like some people are doing (23 toons WTF?), if I get it I get it.
    With 1 character you won't ever see most mounts, even the ones around 1% chance. Getting a Big Love Rocket with 1 character would be like winning a lottery

5+ Year Old Account
    Only nine toons for me... never going to happen, but that ain’t stopping me from trying again...

I obviously expect to curse myself for the wasted gaming time by the end of the event, just like every other year. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile one of my guild mates had it for years now and even got a second drop couple yrs back....he keeps it in his bank....

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    6/15 days done, 120 tries so far. If this year will fail me, I'll probably start making lvl 50s just for this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Ah ok, my 23 are across 5 realms, 2 are connected, but as noted in the meantime, count as separate. 14 are on my main realm, though, so I could've hit it, theoretically.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    6/15 days done, 120 tries so far. If this year will fail me, I'll probably start making lvl 50s just for this event.
    Yeah, I've been tempted to powerlevel a level 93 and an 80-smth to 110...

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Just the 4 120 I have ... it is so annoying that I have done this for so long as it never seems to come up.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Are we sure it even drops anymore? Does anyone know anybody who got it this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    It's always to the level of current expansion. So 110+.