Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Only reason wotlk peaked at 12m is it was the 2nd expansion tbc laid out the groundwork. Tbc would have peaked at 12m if it was the 2nd expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    One of the biggest reasons Classic is a joke is because of the content, not that its 1.12. A choice was made. The most complete version of the game or bugs, bugs and more bugs. Blizzrd made the right choice. Unfortunately the game itself just isn't up to scratch. You can tell Blizzard are panicking. BWL cleared in 40 minutes. First Major raid release after launch and it is demolished. People were saying 2-4 hours right on this very site. Not even fucking close. Right after the embarrassment Blizzard offers 50% off directly advertised at Classic players. Are Classic subs really that low that at a point where they should be surging, a brand new fucking raid, that they have to advertise 50% off?

You are right. Classic is a joke, but its for far more serious reasons

and Blizzard are directly advertsing 50% off Classic wow
    Yes it was cleared in 40 minutes by top 0.01% of players. Most casual audience dont even have 1 epic. So keep making conclusions based on high end player. Sure nothing can go wrong oh wait.

Its same garbage when people said leveling in classic is easy becouse few players powerlevel trought dungeons in 1 week. Meanwhile most players get their lvl 60 in about 3 months after release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    I would love Wrath. What I'd be more curious about is if the no changers who were so loud and vehement about Classic would also want Wrath with no changes, or would they push for things like no LFG or ToC not totally invalidating Ulduar, etc. and show they're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.
    No changes were pushed becouse people are afraid Blizz will ruin game. LFG is one of the things what ruined game so nobady would be pisses if lfg would get removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Globi View Post
    Wut??? WOTLK is probably the worst xpac from the lore-side.
    TBC still has to be worse than WotLK by far when it comes to lore

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    TBC still has to be worse than WotLK by far when it comes to lore
    Pretty sure you are one of those people what does nothing but watch 3 minute cinematics without actualy reading any books, quest texts or lore videos and say how bad story is. So called cinematic story professionals are worst. Read books thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I played it when it was current, so no desire to replay it. The only one I've yet to experience is Burning Crusade.
    he strikes again !

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Yes it was cleared in 40 minutes by top 0.01% of players. Most casual audience dont even have 1 epic. So keep making conclusions based on high end player. Sure nothing can go wrong oh wait.

Its same garbage when people said leveling in classic is easy becouse few players powerlevel trought dungeons in 1 week. Meanwhile most players get their lvl 60 in about 3 months after release.

- - - Updated - - -

No changes were pushed becouse people are afraid Blizz will ruin game. LFG is one of the things what ruined game so nobady would be pisses if lfg would get removed.
    Yeah and the rest 1000 of guilds cleared it in the same day, sure 0.01% more like anyone with with half of brain and lots of time to spend. So 90%, not 0.01%

Exactly what happens when players have super bad memory and/or rose tinted glasses.

I loved Wrath and that is the reason I do NOT want Blizzard to Re-release it.

For me it was fantastic because I starting playing WoW in Burning Crusade as a total Noob and had no idea what I was doing until Wrath started. When it started I have gained some experience by organizing 5-men-Dungeon groups through trade chat since I did not belong to a guild yet. Usually took almost 30min to get the 5 people together but I met a lot of great people that way, became friends and that eventually led to me being invited to the best guild on the server back then. ICC was the first raid for me that I set foot in with a raiding guild. I was SO proud and happy about my achievements and about meeting friends in game.
    All of them are long gone. I have experienced a lot more good and bad in wow, left for several years and came back just to play VERY casual.
    Wrath is my favorite expansion ever and maybe even the best experience I have ever had playing any game. So if they would release it, I would play it...and be totally disappointed because it will not even be close to the experience that I remember.

I would play Wrath up to Uld patch. After that, the idea of a true hard mode was removed.

Sarth 3d was amazing. Activating certain mechanics to engage hard mode was something to be a part of.

ICC was fun, but man. I got sick of progressing through that. And once I get invincible, Im never stepping foot in it again.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    the idea that wrath is a ''pinnacle'' is pure lunacy,tbc or mop is the best wow has ever been,wrath is literaly worse than bfa,less content,extreme easy content,extreme catchup,granted i LOVED wrath when it was live,but my subjective experience doesnt blind me from the facts
    Nothing you posted are facts. It is all your opinion. You calling "Wrath worse than BFA" is your opinion. You are projecting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    No it didn't. ANd I guarantee you many people would be pissed if LFG was removed.

the idea that wrath is a ''pinnacle'' is pure lunacy,tbc or mop is the best wow has ever been,wrath is literaly worse than bfa,less content,extreme easy content,extreme catchup,granted i LOVED wrath when it was live,but my subjective experience doesnt blind me from the facts
    And guess wich one is the most played on private servers?

hint: not mop and tbc

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    And guess wich one is the most played on private servers?

hint: not mop and tbc
    ofc,people always flock to the more casual games,why do you think wow was so popular in the first place

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Nothing you posted are facts. It is all your opinion. You calling "Wrath worse than BFA" is your opinion. You are projecting.

- - - Updated - - -

No it didn't. ANd I guarantee you many people would be pissed if LFG was removed.
    wrath having the easiest raids and dungeons and biggest catchup,itnt my opinion,it is a fact

The thing about WOTLK is that it's final patch(before the cata one) which is the one they'd use, similar to 1.12, wasn't class breaking. It didn't make the game face roll like in Classic where you just bring 20 warriors and everything dies. Even at the end of WOTLK during the final patch guilds still couldn't clear Hardmode Ulduar or do Insanity runs. Even in CATA gear and 30% icc buff guilds were still having issue with ICC/LK.
    So it'd be a lot diff. Same with TBC, TBC/WOTLK wouldn't have the same steam rolling we're seeing in Classic. They never should of done Classic, they should of gave us TBC and just brought over the BG ranking system from Classic + arenas. Problem solved.

I'll rather have BC since i only tried it on private servers

To be honest the best expansion ever will always be MoP. I love the expansion for the fact that the class rotations of most classes felt smooth and flowed together nicely. This gutted shit we have now in BFA is plain garbage. The classes feel empty and boring. For me, in an expansion, I need the class to be fun and engaging for me to have some good fun. That is NOT the case right now in BFA. I am one of the ones that is eagerly wanting and waiting for BFA to be over.

ofc,people always flock to the more casual games,why do you think wow was so popular in the first place

- - - Updated - - -

wrath having the easiest raids and dungeons and biggest catchup,itnt my opinion,it is a fact
    Yeajh it is your opinion. Learnt he definition of both words. What you think is easy other s think isn't. Therefore, it is your opinion, not fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenmaniac View Post
    Wrath is often regarded as the pinnacle of WoW
    No, it was not. People forget LFG was introduced in this expansion, and the dungeons were an AOE snoozefest. Like the easiest dungeons we've ever seen. It was because of this complaint that Cataclysm started with actual challenging dungeons, only for people to complain it was TOO hard. Like the quality of this game has gotten worse because people complain about everything.

By the way, the pinnacle of WoW was TBC, it took almost flawless classic experience and made it even better.

Yeajh it is your opinion. Learnt he definition of both words. What you think is easy other s think isn't. Therefore, it is your opinion, not fact.
    no,its a fact,all wrath first tier was cleared day 1,and the dungeons were extremly easy,not like tbc or cata hard,and after that they started scaling them,also,the vednors in wrath had by far the most cathup gear,again,facts,that can be researched

Wrath was okay, but it was the beginning of the end in many ways. Vanilla > TBC > MoP > Wrath

Wrath servers wouldn’t have the legs. It was the most casual expansion of all time, there’s a reason subscriptions leveled out and started to decline. It has:

-Easiest raids of any expansion, only early vanilla raids were easier. Players in 2020 would smash through everything, even the hard modes.

-AoE snooze fest dungeons. No CC required, unlike BC heroics or Cata launch heroics. No scaling mythic + or affixes.

-Deterministic gear through the badge system. Welfare epics, even noobs could get their full tier set.

-World content consisted of Storm peaks, ice crown, and Argent tournament dailies.

On the plus side, it was super alt friendly, the story was great, and the expansion aesthetic was the best ever. But, I don’t think it caters to either the Classic or the retail crowd, who either crave long journeys and grinds and a connected community, or cosmetic collecting with challenging group content.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it was. And LFG ruins mmo games it was one of the biggest thing what people wanted classic in first place.