Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Demon Hunter mains

What did you play before Legion?
    change can't wait.

WW, when legion launched nobody wanted WW in groups, i had to heal just to get an invite. (too many dps overall prob not just because WW)
    tried to play it for a month...then restarted before TOS. I always had a manboner for illidan so figured why not try something new? changed server and class. no regrets
    i still root for ww's though

Quote Originally Posted by unlockedz View Post
    WW, when legion launched nobody wanted WW in groups, i had to heal just to get an invite. (too many dps overall prob not just because WW)
    tried to play it for a month...then restarted before TOS. I always had a manboner for illidan so figured why not try something new? changed server and class. no regrets
    i still root for ww's though
    Yeah, sadly ww is still in the gutter at least for pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Yeah, sadly ww is still in the gutter at least for pve.
    Sad, actually. DH is the crappiest class created for wow. Every moron and his brother is playing one. Shows how far down the devs will go to make the trashlord

Hunter, mage, palla or rogue mostly. Loved the addition of DHs in Legion, and they are so fun to play

7+ Year Old Account
    Warlock, then they gutted demonology so I bailed. I still get metamorphosis so eh.

Was feral druid since vanilla, bearcatted until they split it. Changed over to Demon hunter when it was launched mainly because its the class i had planned on playing when i started the game originally based on the box. I've since quit the game, but both dh, and feral hold a place in my memories.

SPriest, before that whole Void Form APM bullshit came along.

Fury Warrior. Funny that there are so many different classes.

Jumped around multiple characters before legion. Warrior, rogue shaman, death knight (what I mained in legion) than in bfa when all of the classes lost a lot of their identity went to try demon hunter and now balance between a warrior and demon hunter.

DK ... barely. I had basically quit playing at end of cata and came back towards end of wod. DK wasn't even the class I liked anymore. So I picked the freshest thing and that was DH.

i had never found my perect edgy class,so i was switching along hunter warrior dk and rogue

Before Legion, DK (since WoTLK).
    In Legion, shaman (first Ele, then ended up healing Antorus M as resto).
    Then, since Eternal Palace, DH. So I am a quite fresh DH.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    what did you play before legion?
    EvErYtHiNG

Lock. Didn't fully switch to DH, but alternating between them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I mained a shaman for nearly 10 years, always having to work twice as hard just to see the same results as those other dps or healers.

It feels damn good to finally be on this side of the fence lol
    Amen.

Played a moonkin since BC. Now I know how arcane mages felt like I'm WoTLK.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

A little bit of everything, druid mostly but in wod near the end I was a WW. Went DH, was incredibly fun and great. I tried to go back to my monk a few times and while I kind of enjoy the gameplay a little more, the numbers are just not close to DH.

I don't like playing what's popular or broken but DH and WW are very, very similar. It just felt like I was playing the beta unfinished version of DH whenever I was on my WW.

I have been a rogue and mage main for quite some time. I love how my DH feels in its current iteration. While people say any monkey can play a DH... yea sure its a bit overturned and has a high floor, I think there is quite a difference in a okay DH and a great DH. My GM in my guild recently started playing a DH, geared it quick, got lucky on some drops and corruption, and came in and was like "no wonder you play DH, this shits easy". However, I beg to differ. While I am still well ahead in gear, there is a giant gap on how we utilize our class and the damage we are actually doing. Again.... class does have a high floor, but I think the ceiling difference isn't as valued as it is in other classes.

I always jumped a bit between mains. But my previous main was a DK

Warrior. Since Vanilla. Even with the full T3. But I cant play it anymore. I need the mobility of the DH xD