Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    So you confirmed there is a game-breaking bug on a paid service, but then blamed him for it?

Blizzard needs to limit the number of people in a shard, even if that means 40 man raids end up split across 2 shards.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I heard from DH mains, there's a % chance every time they use their dash in a visions that they'll get disconnected as the server can't figure out where their character is, losing the vessel completely.
    Interesting , this happoens to my DH , IF i dash there is a chance i DC and same with Reign from Above
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

15+ Year Old Account
    So its not a good time to come back to wow the.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Interesting , this happoens to my DH , IF i dash there is a chance i DC and same with Reign from Above
    felrush dc exist since prepatch 7.0 and is still not fixed in 4 years, nothing new
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Yup, haven't touched mage since WoD though. Dimensional?
    Yes... Thats me

EU Servers work fine for me

It's sharding that is causing the issues, Blizzard even stated this them self back in 2018. They need to remove the bullshit sharding and crz and i might play again, as they have caused so many damn issues over the years. But Blizzard will never remove it, since it will really show how dead retail is and they save money on servers with this hacked tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    It's sharding that is causing the issues, Blizzard even stated this them self back in 2018. They need to remove the bullshit sharding and crz and i might play again, as they have caused so many damn issues over the years. But Blizzard will never remove it, since it will really show how dead retail is and they save money on servers with this hacked tech.
    YOu reall have no idea how this tech works. They aren't saving money on servers because they all still physically exist. They aren't removing it becuase that would take a ton of time and money and it is making the resulting connected realms have more people.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    YOu reall have no idea how this tech works.
    I believe you just summed up about 3/4ths of this forum with that sentence

Zero ingame issues since 8.3 release (EU server).

don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand what happened. They released classic, do you think they bought a lot of new servers for that ? nope, they put it on the retail server park. Evident again by the servers became a lot more unstable and laggy again when bwl released.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand what happened. They released classic, do you think they bought a lot of new servers for that ? nope, they put it on the retail server park. Evident again by the servers became a lot more unstable and laggy again when bwl released.
    Except BWL released three-four weeks after 8.3 and people complained day 1 of 8.3 release. And if your argument had any truth, the Retail servers would have been way more laggy at Classic launch, not now when Classic population dropped off. I don't recall having any problems late august/early september.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2020-03-03 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Except BWL released three weeks after 8.3 release and people complained day 1 of 8.3 release. And if your argument had any truth, the Retail servers would have been way more laggy at Classic launch, not now when Classic population dropped off. I don't recall having any problems late august/early september.
    Because classic released when there was downtime on retail, late in 8.2, hardly anyone played retail at the time. 8.3 brought players back and we lagged like crazy, then it became better before bwl released due to downtime in classic and on bwl release day retail was unplayable in most places, even islands for a few days

What kind of a scientist you need to be to come up with tinfoil shit like this?

Because classic released when there was downtime on retail, late in 8.2, hardly anyone played retail at the time. 8.3 brought players back and we lagged like crazy, then it became better before bwl released due to downtime in classic and on bwl release day retail was unplayable in most places, even islands for a few days
    I didn't have any issues on BWL release and could do islands without any problems. Apparently we didn't experience the same game.

5+ Year Old Account
    As of 3/3/2020 Vale is still laggy and garbage.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

There are server problems, people who are saying otherwise just haven't experienced them or are shilling for shillings' sake. I used to get them during the battle for nazjatar, when people used to join my shard to kill the world boss or in 8.3 when people once again join my shard to kill the world boss and let's not forget Ashran, it is very, very clear in that BG. The servers just aren't handling all of the extra calculations. And I knew this was the case because I would test it, I would go back to Dazar'alor and boom, lagg gone. Go back to nazjatar, boom lagg was back.

Before CRZ/sharding/layering the servers were more consistent and reliable. That could do with the fact that the game was simpler and required less calculations for the servers to do when X amount of players were in a certain area, or blizzard has downgraded servers to lower costs.

When I say lagg I do not mean FPS lagg, it is latency, more accurately world ping. Your abilities get delays from 1-3 seconds and it becomes unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    I didn't have any issues on BWL release and could do islands without any problems. Apparently we didn't experience the same game.
    well. Kazzak EU was bad, Everyone kept talking about it in the chat and we almost postponed our raid that day

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    YOu reall have no idea how this tech works. They aren't saving money on servers because they all still physically exist. They aren't removing it becuase that would take a ton of time and money and it is making the resulting connected realms have more people.
    zzzz
    Blizzard has moved to cloud hosting. It's how they can spin up servers etc when needed as was shown with Classic. There tech (CRZ/Sharding)doesn't work well with cloud hosting, and cloud hosting is a lot more cost effective than the system they had before. I suspect that the physical cloud host server that Blizzard runs off is over loaded and running to many VMs since it may be running other companies networks as well. CRZ can be removed and sharding, and it's clear you have no idea how the tech works.

Blizzard did state back around the end of 2018 that Sharding was the cause for all the ability and world lag that was going on via the official support forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    zzzz
    Blizzard has moved to cloud hosting. It's how they can spin up servers etc when needed as was shown with Classic. There tech (CRZ/Sharding)doesn't work well with cloud hosting, and cloud hosting is a lot more cost effective than the system they had before. I suspect that the physical cloud host server that Blizzard runs off is over loaded and running to many VMs since it may be running other companies networks as well. CRZ can be removed and sharding, and it's clear you have no idea how the tech works.

Blizzard did state back around the end of 2018 that Sharding was the cause for all the ability and world lag that was going on via the official support forums.
    They aren't doing any of that. Try again.

I'm just fucking depressed now.. Sleepy Joe is winning the primaries and now we have Ion ruining my favorite game