Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Must have been a misunderstanding on my part; i understood it as: "if the 100 additional pokes in the expansion are transferable now that would be pretty lame". It's those i said it means nothing for.

I sure as heck hope not; the expansions seem pretty lackluster as is;
    I agree, but it is something I would like to know at this time. Seems weird, but Pokemon Day is upcoming, so we may get more information there.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I agree, but it is something I would like to know at this time. Seems weird, but Pokemon Day is upcoming, so we may get more information there.
    I also hope they'll communicate some other type of content for these "expansions"; cause albeit i look forward to be able to transfer some of my favorites to a new generation just another wild area seems lackluster; the 1st got old very quickly.

Edit; out of all possible designs they could take from the british folklore they decided to go with this;

I'm still waiting for a gryphon, hypogripth poke...
    Last edited by Zmagoslav; 2020-02-14 at 06:51 AM.

I also hope they'll communicate some other type of content for these "expansions"; cause albeit i look forward to be able to transfer some of my favorites to a new generation just another wild area seems lackluster; the 1st got old very quickly.

Edit; out of all possible designs they could take from the british folklore they decided to go with this;

That looks actually pretty dope

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That looks actually pretty dope
    Looks like a troll to me. If those shoulders are tusks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Looks like a troll to me. If those shoulders are tusks.
    The movie, featuring it, is going to be happening in a jungle.. it's probably just yet another fighting ape pokemon

7+ Year Old Account
    The movie, featuring it, is going to be happening in a jungle.. it's probably just yet another fighting ape pokemon
    It doesn't look very ape like to me. And given the other primate pokemon are fairly clearly apes, I think you are mistake.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I can see a gryphon like thing in this sillhouette. Only minue wings. It has mammalian back legs, and clawed/taloned front arms/legs. A lion-like tail, and I have seen many gryphons with feathery cat ears similar to what is pictured.

One thing though, Galar is supposed to be based on England. Not sure where a jungle would even be. Of course, doesn't mean the movie takes place in Galar. Also, not sure where the desert would be in England. Stow-on-side is the desert area I am talking about. Is there a desert-like area in England? I have never heard of one, anyway.

Looking forward to Pokemon Day, to find out more info about the movie. And to find out what this pokemon is.

10+ Year Old Account
    BIG ISSUE WITH POKEMON HOME!!!!

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...(Pok%C3%A9mon) + https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...(Pok%C3%A9mon) trade evolution does not work on pokemon home gts. So its probaly same for others.

BIG ISSUE WITH POKEMON HOME!!!!

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...(Pok%C3%A9mon) + https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...(Pok%C3%A9mon) trade evolution does not work on pokemon home gts. So its probaly same for others.
    Never expected ot would work there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Never expected to would work there.
    It did work with old gts.

It did work with old gts.
    Yeah but it is actually in the games. Evolution mechanics are programmed into the games.

Home doesn't have any of that.

Went and played a few max raids yesterday... gosh the online system is so incredibly bad.

Finally tried Let's Go. All i can say is: It's just not my cup of tea...
    Grinding is essentially a "chain-catch", which of course is locked behind the ability to buy balls, which you need money for. This is why switching out your team mid-game is a pain in the arse.

additionally the switch controller just behaves weirdly sometimes;
    - most of the time the ball will fly into the right direction, with the right power
    - sometimes it will just drop like a stone, while flying into the right direction
    - sometimes it will just take off into a very random/opposite direction (probably lost about 50 ultra balls to this up to this point)

10+ Year Old Account
    Went and played a few max raids yesterday... gosh the online system is so incredibly bad.

Finally tried Let's Go. All i can say is: It's just not my cup of tea...
    Grinding is essentially a "chain-catch", which of course is locked behind the ability to buy balls, which you need money for. This is why switching out your team mid-game is a pain in the arse.

additionally the switch controller just behaves weirdly sometimes;
    - most of the time the ball will fly into the right direction, with the right power
    - sometimes it will just drop like a stone, while flying into the right direction
    - sometimes it will just take off into a very random/opposite direction (probably lost about 50 ultra balls to this up to this point)
    Zmago try Temtem, its much better even for un-finised product.

10+ Year Old Account

Holy shit, that is brutal. Nuzlocke with pvp mode. Any other player can ruin you .

- - - Updated - - -

The Wild Area Event has shifted in conjunction with Pokémon Day. From now until March 1st at 23:59 UTC, across Pokémon's birthday, Mewtwo and the Kanto starters will be appearing in Max Raid Battles alongside Gigantamax Grimmsnarl, Kingler, Hatterene, Orbeetle and Toxtricity. Mewtwo cannot be captured but gives great rewards for beating...

You cant catch it, than what is the point of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    It doesn't look very ape like to me. And given the other primate pokemon are fairly clearly apes, I think you are mistake.
    You were saying?

Zarude

Type: Dark/Grass-type
    Classification: Rogue Monkey Pokémon
    Ability: Leaf Guard

I'm a bit dissapointed about no "Isle of Armor" news. :/

7+ Year Old Account
    You were saying?

Zarude

Type: Dark/Grass-type
    Classification: Rogue Monkey Pokémon
    Ability: Leaf Guard

I'm a bit dissapointed about no "Isle of Armor" news. :/
    It's a monkey, not an ape. Only being pedantic because you are being smug.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account

...not suprised.

...not suprised.
    Looks like a coincidence to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit its a patch:
    Some new updates have gone live for Nintendo Switch Pokémon software. First Pokémon Sword & Shield has received a new update bringing the game to Version 1.1.1. This update provides various undisclosed bug fixes including one which causes the game to crash if someone sends you a hacked Pokémon. We're currently working out what it fixes.

Gamefreak patched the game...wtf happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    LF a Foreign Ditto on the pokemon shield!