10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Why does he need to be there? He said he already has the info and he's going to release the bombshell at any moment.
    Probably to test if Ukraine will still work with Trump like they did before the impeachment. And if they don't you can expect them to be denied more aid.

For whatever reason, 538 continues to track impeachment polls even after Trump's acquittal. Despite what Trump supporters scream into their respective voids, public opinion has not turned on a dime. Apparently, no one at all has changed their opinion on whether he should be removed; nearly 50% of Americans continue to believe Trump should or should not get the boot. Similarly, Trump's approval remains at the same ~43% it's been for the last eternity of his presidency, regardless of whether it's jittered up or down a whole 0.5%.

It's as if the American people mostly dislike Donald Trump and no Republican theatrics or conservative propaganda can change that.

“The President has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.” A.G. Barr This doesn’t mean that I do not have, as President, the legal right to do so, I do, but I have so far chosen not to!

I dont think Trump learned his lesson.

This is like a criminal saying he could commit the crime but chooses not to atm. Which of course is a lie with Trump and most criminals.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I dont think Trump learned his lesson.
    He'd have to be capable of learning things. And all evidence to-date speaks to the contrary.

300 more pages and we can archive this with the Muh Russia 1000 page thread. Rumor is Nasty Nancie is beginning new in investigations, or as I like to call it, surrendering hear speaker-ship in November.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Federal prosecutors confirm that Ghouliani is in Ukraine to collect on the Biden's.

Trump also confirms it. Someone will link sources later I imagine.

If you vote for any incumbent Senator in 2020 you're officially a clown.
    You should specify incumbent Republicans. They are the ones who ignored the evidence and acquitted a criminal.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2020-02-14 at 10:46 PM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    300 more pages and we can archive this with the Muh Russia 1000 page thread. Rumor is Nasty Nancie is beginning new in investigations, or as I like to call it, surrendering hear speaker-ship in November.
    keep that head in the sand buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    It's as if the American people mostly dislike Donald Trump and no Republican theatrics or conservative propaganda can change that.
    Shame that while most American's dislike Trump, all it takes is a handful of people voting in a handful of states to re-elect him.

Tyranny of the minority indeed.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

If only your Trumpy Bear didn't continue to break the law continuously, then there'd be nothing to look into.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If only your Trumpy Bear didn't continue to break the law continuously, then there'd be nothing to look into.
    His post clearly shows, that he does not understand anything but simple concepts, like counting pages on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Shame that while most American's dislike Trump, all it takes is a handful of people voting in a handful of states to re-elect him.

Tyranny of the minority indeed.
    Just a reminder.

1) The Senate ruled that a president can commit extortion, election interference and a host of other crimes while in office and they are not impeechable.

2) Within 48 hours of that, Barr blocked the FBI from looking into Trump or the 2020 election without his consent (Which he won't give).

3) The Federal Election Commission has been dismantled for a while now and not legally able to do anything.

4) Moscow Mitch the Bitch McConnell, has about 400 bills on his desk, many on election security that he refuses to allow votes on.

So, if the Senate said Trump can cheat in the elections and they won't do anything about it and the FBI and FEC have effectively been hogtied and thrown in the basement. Do you really think the majority can vote him out of office this election? Even if those states turn on him?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    keep that head in the sand buddy
    Head in the sand, like 90% of the posters here who actually thought something was coming from impeachment and Russia gate other than upcoming 500 electoral vote slaying in November?

Head in the sand, like 90% of the posters here who actually thought something was coming from impeachment and Russia gate other than upcoming 500 electoral vote slaying in November?
    again head in the sand, or have you "forgotten" all the calls about how the senate was going to vote party over country, and only reason Trump isn't indicted and in jail like 6 of his closest associates is he's being protected by AG Barr

3+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Leftists, regressives, limousine liberals as well as hollywood elites and their cronies keep screeching and throwing shit hoping something sticks for over three years now.
    Every normal decent person is tired of them by now.

umm, he got impeached. Exactly what 99% of the people expected to happen since the senate said trump was innocent before they even went to trial or saw any evidence...…

so what are you babbling about?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nobody gonna comment on the 500/538 prediction? He’s saying Trump wins Cali...
    Easy once they stop the 11 million illegals voting....umm...dead people....ummm triple voting lurbrals…..
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Leftists, regressives, limousine liberals as well as hollywood elites and their cronies keep screeching and throwing shit hoping something sticks for over three years now.
    Every normal decent person is tired of them by now.
    sick of the cults lies and trolling so memes it is

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    sick of the cults lies and trolling so memes it is
    While I completely believe that picture got a video link?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post

About 3 minutes in.
    Thanks!
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    For whatever reason, 538 continues to track impeachment polls even after Trump's acquittal. Despite what Trump supporters scream into their respective voids, public opinion has not turned on a dime. Apparently, no one at all has changed their opinion on whether he should be removed; nearly 50% of Americans continue to believe Trump should or should not get the boot. Similarly, Trump's approval remains at the same ~43% it's been for the last eternity of his presidency, regardless of whether it's jittered up or down a whole 0.5%.

But that is also the larger problem being a cancer on meaningful politics everywehere: People don't change their mind.