Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Deathwing was powerful because he was deathwing, he was the most powerful of the aspects even before being corrupted.
    also btw he didnt shatter the world, the cataclysm was caused by the death of yog and cthun, deathwing was just part of it.
    after their deaths the cataclysm began and nzoth awoke deathwing to start flying around and burn everytrhing
    Deathwing was powerful already without the old gods influence, they just unlocked it by removing his empathy, morality, and compassion.
    Yes, N'zoth took the most powerfull of all the aspects and corrupted him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Yes, N'zoth took the most powerfull of all the aspects and corrupted him.
    The intellect stealer is a very weak creature, able to be 1 shot by many high level players.
    however leave it alone with a barbarian or fighter, someone with very low intellect, and that play will have their brain replaced with an intellect stealer, instantly killing them. this intellect stealer is now suddenly a 20th level barbarian.

Deathwing, neltharion is SUPER strong, but he was weak to corruption because of his connection to the planet.
    Nzoth did not "overpower" neltharion, he took advantage of his weaknesses, and used that to gain a unit far more powerful then himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    They wasted 2 expansions worth of material (Azshara & Nazjatar - N'zoth & Black Empire) and two very significant chars in lore, in two patches of the worst expansion of WoW history, in the laziest possible way.
    And yet, they had time and money to render 4 full 3D cinematic for the sadface and black mamba, developed a story no one asked for, in a D&D GoT level of stupidity - which turned out to be MOP 2!

They invested so much in the side dish, and served you a peanut as the main course.

N'Zoth was truly wasted. RIP tentacle daddy. :_(
    Except BFA being not the worst expansion, I think you've nailed it.
    Really no one asked for this "Sylvanas evil mustache experience expansion".
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

The intellect stealer is a very weak creature, able to be 1 shot by many high level players.
    however leave it alone with a barbarian or fighter, someone with very low intellect, and that play will have their brain replaced with an intellect stealer, instantly killing them. this intellect stealer is now suddenly a 20th level barbarian.

Deathwing, neltharion is SUPER strong, but he was weak to corruption because of his connection to the planet.
    Nzoth did not "overpower" neltharion, he took advantage of his weaknesses, and used that to gain a unit far more powerful then himself.
    At this time, yes, because we was imprisoned.
    No when he was released.
    Isnt that the whole point of manipulations and corruption? To exploit weakness and crack the shell so to speak?

And he was not weak to corruption but was most exposed to that corruption because of the connection with the earth.

7+ Year Old Account
    At this time, yes, because we was imprisoned.
    No when he was released.
    Isnt that the whole point of manipulations and corruption? To exploit weakness and crack the shell so to speak?

And he was not weak to corruption but was most exposed to that corruption because of the connection with the earth.
    1. Yes, not imprisoned he is stronger. why we had to use a thing made to kill all life on azeroth to kill him, instead of a thing that could barely kill deathwing.
    2. we have become much stronger since deathwing
    3. so yes, he was weak to the corruption, because of his connection to the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

1. Yes, not imprisoned he is stronger. why we had to use a thing made to kill all life on azeroth to kill him, instead of a thing that could barely kill deathwing.
    2. we have become much stronger since deathwing
    3. so yes, he was weak to the corruption, because of his connection to the planet.
    ad 3. Being exposed to something is not the same as being weak against it.

ad 1. Dragon soul? Isnt it useless now since aspects are just regular fatty dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I think people do understand it, but don't want to accept it. Either they're viewing it in a vacuum, somehow ignoring all the history between Blizzard and their customers, or they're willfully choosing to give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt because it's easier than facing the facts that they're in the wrong.

Maybe...MAYBE there's .0001% of people out there who honestly and truly believe that civility is always the way to approach things, but I think that's so rare as to not be a point of consideration.
    I just still don't know how people can defend a 30 sec Return of the King/Dragon Ball ripoff. But knowing those people they are probably the people who fucking defended WC3:R.

Like WoW had some great cinematics this expansion. Why end it with that shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Kharill View Post
    I just still don't know how people can defend a 30 sec Return of the King/Dragon Ball ripoff. But knowing those people they are probably the people who fucking defended WC3:R.

Like WoW had some great cinematics this expansion. Why end it with that shit?
    Cutting costs. Wraping things up.

Cutting costs. Wraping things up.
    Eh shit way to wrap things up after amazing cinematics in BFA like Lost Honor or Safe Haven by having Mordor... sorry Ny'alotha just fall over.

I think they're using wanting to give the player character an epic moment as an excuse for being lazy and writing a terrible ending to this story. Not even an original idea for an ending when you literally give it a LOTR vibe mixed with an ending straight out of green jesus' moment in Dragon Soul.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by Kharill View Post
    Eh shit way to wrap things up after amazing cinematics in BFA like Lost Honor or Safe Haven by having Mordor... sorry Ny'alotha just fall over.
    Tell them, that the Saurfang is dead... And that CGI died with him!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    That's about the experience everyone has on this forum when conversing with Blizzards No1 Fan. Talking to a wall.
    Yeah, and both times i've argued with him i got an infraction for "trolling" despite the 3-4 paras of context i provide in the same post. That's some great moderation right there, heavy bias. Then again, can't expect more from this cesspool of a "fansite".

^ This is sarcasm with a hint of trolling, as is actually worthy of an infraction. Go ahead, have a blast mods. Couldn't care less if I'm banned either, gives me a reason to never have to respond ever again.

The main problem is the final cinematic is 1) a beam of light is the exact same way we defeated Deathwing and 2) the aftermath is just a straight rip off of Lord of the Rings.

Well you basically argue with the words of gods at this point. Until blizz does another retcon this is what we get.
    These lore gods better tell us more about that huge Sargeras sword in silithus - so whatever they want to sell us a shallow story about N'zoth in a single underdeveloped patch, or let the true old gods nature remain a mystery(remember death and life is not meaning much for them) is their cup of tea, but that quite massive story plot hole with the sword is unacceptable at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    People love to complain and they will try their best to find reasons to do so.

The whole thing is also blown to epic proportions due to all the influencers fueling the outrage.

Personally I don't even watch most of the cutscenes. Whenever I see them in game I just skip them as soon as possible. If I hear from friends that there's a good cutscene or cinematic I may go to youtube later and watch it there. I disagree that the N'zoth cinematic is much worse than most of the other cinematics
    Then you never paid attention to detail, the other cinematics, notably of azshara and the war campaing with sylvanas and saurfang were of high quality and quite longer.

Not that i agree witht he direction of the story in those cinematics, but from an pure artist pov, they are of much higher quality.

N'zoths deserves better and he is the endboss of this expansion, he deserves more than a short hommage at Lotr done in few seconds.

That cinematics are not important to gameplay and the quality of a game at all is another matter.