Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Classic WSG needs an urgent change

Make premades meet only premades. Reasons:

1. Premades who meet pugs, are not fun games. Both sides dont enjoy it.
    - premade doesnt feel rewarded over a 5 min win, its not funny, not a challenge.
    - the pug players will simply get frustrated and Que less and less, which will lead anyway by premades vs premades only. (damaging 90% of the players that would like to que and have fun).
    - For the Premades who would like to meet other premades, this grps would be more happy.
    - For the premades who want to meet pugs to farm honor faster:
    - You have 0 fun DOING it. Its just an "ok we won 1st cap and fight, we are sooo good", than a boring GY farm. Overall experience, low, boring, repetitive.
    - The fact you like to farm honour FASTER is by default killing it on the same time. The more you que, the less people will do BGs. It means you have no future since sooner / later the only way to que a BG will be in a premade and this RUINS the experience for all the people (90% of the players) who want to LOG IN, que for a WSG and do some classic pvp.

2. Tons of classic players (about 90% players) know they cant enjoy pvp anymore in solo, they MUST que a premade and become part of the problem.
    3. On most servers world pvp is completely dead, the only way of enjoying pvp is going outside a main city and duel, but that as well, is extremely unpopular compared to before. You can try to que AV, but there is an incledibly long que, and doesn't give you the same feeling of a WSG.

Rules to implement:

1. Define a premade: grp of 4+ people.
    2. Avoid wintrading:
    - A premade cant meet each other more than once every 1h.
    - The single elements of a grp once is formed and played 1 game, cant meet anyone in the next 1h if they are in teams of 4+ people. (to avoid people from simply splitting the grp in 2, and make a wintrade easyer.

Problem solved. People can enjoy pvp again.
    Last edited by bakibuki; 2020-02-16 at 01:19 PM.

welcome to classic wow.. this will not change as most want classic unchanged

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to classic? And retail for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by bakibuki View Post
    - Premades would like to meet other premades to have challenging games.
    *insert 'you are wrong' meme*

> - premade doesnt feel rewarded over a 5 min win, its not funny, not a challenge.- the pug players will simply get frustrated.
    They don't care if it's a challenge, they want easy honor.

The only way to pvp in classic or retail is premade.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm sure they want to meet other premades...that's why at times they wont cap and will farm GY.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure they want to meet other premades...that's why at times they wont cap and will farm GY.
    I don't know about you but sometimes when I PvP I will kill the same player hundreds of times completely by accident. It's rather embarrassing!

10+ Year Old Account
    What ever happened to #NoChanges
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I don't know about you but sometimes when I PvP I will kill the same player hundreds of times completely by accident. It's rather embarrassing!
    Umm...okay?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    What ever happened to #NoChanges
    people are hypocritical and cry no changes until its something THEY want changed then its okay to change it
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Umm...okay?
    Look man, I'm not trying to make up for any weird psychological shortcomings by brute force overwhelming my enemy in a PvP situation. Nope. I'm 100% normal.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Look man, I'm not trying to make up for any weird psychological shortcomings by brute force overwhelming my enemy in a PvP situation. Nope. I'm 100% normal.
    It's called honor farming and all you have to do is press esc or click the cancel button for the spirit healer ress. They can't force you to ress just so you can die in 1 second. Idiots keep ressing all the time when all they have to do is stop ressing. They'll cap pretty quickly after that.

But no, premades that are farming honor don't want to meet other premades. It's potentially a huge loss of honor/hour. If your premade is good then it doesn't matter but most premades suck monkey dick so they really don't want to meet other premades even if they suck monkey dick aswell because they'll probably spend a long time in there turtling in the banana to the roof.

There's also premades that are actually looking for a good match but those are rare.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-02-15 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    It's called honor farming and all you have to do is press esc or click the cancel button for the spirit healer ress. They can't force you to ress just so you can die in 1 second. Idiots keep ressing all the time when all they have to do is stop ressing. They'll cap pretty quickly after that.

But no, premades that are farming honor don't want to meet other premades. It's potentially a huge loss of honor/hour. If your premade is good then it doesn't matter but most premades suck monkey dick so they really don't want to meet other premades even if they suck monkey dick aswell because they'll probably spend a long time in there turtling in the banana to the roof.

There's also premades that are actually looking for a good match but those are rare.

So your logic is: Its good to make the premades who are looking to farm honour, to keep meeting pugs of players that deserve to wait que time + bg time just to make others farm honor faster.

You. Are. Disappointingly. Stupid.

On top of that, if this would be something happening like 1/10 BGs it would be acceptable. We are talking about 80% premades, and no joke, 4/5 times you que, you will meet a premade. This is a disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    The only way to pvp in classic or retail is premade.
    And thats why Classic pvp is at 5% of what it would be other way. Retail, don't even talk, you don't know what ur talking about, you can que Bgs normally, and you will never meet a damn premade. On classic I listed all the ways you can use to do any sort of pvp. Read it again and again.

I explained how premades consisting of ranking players work. I know how they work from the inside out because I do it every day.

Considering I didn't even give my opinion whether or not premades should only face premades and taking note of all your posts so far it's clear who's obviously stupid.

Read my post again buddy

We are talking about 80% premades, and no joke, 4/5 times you que, you will meet a premade. This is a disaster.
    That's because most people doing pvp are actually ranking, in different degrees but they are. They understand for the most part how the honor system works so they know they have to queue as a premade in wsg to farm honor. Else even pugging AV will reward them better.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-02-16 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    You wanted classic you got classic. I don't see any problem there. You knew what you was signing in for or should have known better.

P.S. Being in a premade and meeting a pug is HUGE fun for the premade. We don't play wow to prove ourselves we play to meet targets. The sooner you understand that the sooner you will progress in wow.
    Read again what I said. My logic is 100% perfect.

They already changed MANY things compared to the original version of the game, fixing this HUGE issue is only positive with 0 damages for the VAST majority of the players.

None is saying "fix the honour system!!!" Which obviously should be fixed cos it sucks, but we are talking about being able to PLAY the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I explained how premades consisting of ranking players work. I know how they work from the inside out because I do it every day.

Considering I didn't even give my opinion whether or not premades should only face premades and taking note of all your posts so far it's clear who's obviously stupid.

Read my post again buddy

Was obvious that you were a premade player that thinks about himself only.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    They don't need to change it. Its like saying "make it obligatory that only organized guilds can raid". Its a free market out there. YOU choose to pug and suffer the consequences of your choice. It doesn't make sense to say "Don't allow me to pug". Pug is obsolete. Its a waste of time to play pug meets pug and suffer.

So in my eyes, players should come to their own conclusions based on their own experience. If pug doesn't work out for you move on to premade and profit. Why do you need blizzard intervention for something so simple.

Simply no. Im tired of explaining you everything, your IQ its too low or you are one of those kids who doesn't want to admit to be wrong. Read again my post 10 times, maybe you will understand something.

Since the ONLY way to enjoy a BG will be soon, Qing as a premade --> make premades meet only premades --> solo players (90% of the subs) can ENJOY pvp

Simple. Easy to understand.

Read again what I said. My logic is 100% perfect.

They already changed MANY things compared to the original version of the game, fixing this HUGE issue is only positive with 0 damages for the VAST majority of the players.

None is saying "fix the honour system!!!" Which obviously should be fixed cos it sucks, but we are talking about being able to PLAY the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Was obvious that you were a premade player that thinks about himself only.

Yeaa ok. How about getting good in the game instead of blaming the system? Shitters and their excuses..

Yeaa ok. How about getting good in the game instead of blaming the system? Shitters and their excuses..
    Anything you say, have absolutely 0 sense. I'm not surprised you are defending the current status of the Premade v Pug there is in classic atm.

However, since you are soo stupid, ill explain you... it has nothing to do with "getting good", a premade its not a group of "good players" but rather a good COMP with right elements vs a randomly formed grp who won't have an FC and healers on most of the times. Which makes it by default a loss.

Losing by default just because of an organised right comp vs a randomly formed grp of mixed classes / talents should by default be restricted since it has NOTHING to do with playing better / improving at the game, but rather an impossible feat that will lead the PUG to lose:

- Que time
    - BG time
    - Willingness to que more bgs

Which by default will lead to premades vs premades only, so what im saying is --> skip that and pass directly to what is by default happening. (damaging 90% of the players who would like to que and have fun).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Sad that classic pvp isn't even about pvp, but rather player v player interactions are just a byproduct of some boring ass honor grind.

So hollow.
    If you don't like it, that don't comment. Im talking about the possibility of doing a form of PVP on classic that is the only applicable one without modifying the honour system that will never happen due to the #nochange blizzard are soo scared to face.

Anything you say, have absolutely 0 sense. I'm not surprised you are defending the current status of the Premade v Pug there is in classic atm.

However, since you are soo stupid, ill explain you... it has nothing to do with "getting good", a premade its not a group of "good players" but rather a good COMP with right elements vs a randomly formed grp who won't have an FC and healers on most of the times. Which makes it by default a loss.

Losing by default just because of an organised right comp vs a randomly formed grp of mixed classes / talents should by default be restricted since it has NOTHING to do with playing better / improving at the game, but rather an impossible feat that will lead the PUG to lose:

- Que time
    - BG time
    - Willingness to que more bgs

Which by default will lead to premades vs premades only, so what im saying is --> skip that and pass directly to what is by default happening. (damaging 90% of the players who would like to que and have fun).

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't like it, that don't comment. Im talking about the possibility of doing a form of PVP on classic that is the only applicable one without modifying the honour system that will never happen due to the #nochange blizzard are soo scared to face.
    Someone that doesn't understand how the honor system works has no right to try to change it. And calling me stupid 3 times in a row doesn't make you look any less silly. All people have to do is read 1 paragraph on any of your posts to understand how clueless you are.

Whenever I solo queue I actually manage to win vs premades some of the time, I'm sorry you're too bad at the game to be able to coordinate a pug or carry it yourself. It's your problem. I even enjoy those games. How about growing thick skin and try to endure your pixels getting slaugthered once in a while?

This is clearly a get good or stop crying kind of situation
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-02-16 at 01:41 PM.