Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I kind of liked Jim Jordan but if this is true he can go fuck himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    You like him even though he supports conspiracy bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You like him even though he supports conspiracy bullshit?
    Didn't we just go through 3 years of democrats supporting conspiracy bullshit? Don't be throwing stones from that glass house.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't we just go through 3 years of democrats supporting conspiracy bullshit?
    No, you've had about 4 years of Republicans engaging in criminal conspiracies with a hostile foreign power.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Didn't we just go through 3 years of democrats supporting conspiracy bullshit? Don't be throwing stones from that glass house.
    Nope. Just because the major players wouldn't talk like Roger Stone and Paul Manafort, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Oh you mean the ones that happened. No surprise you liked Jim.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    He is perfect for the Republican Party. Again, the Dems are not angels but to what the Republicans are today, he is the ideal Republican. Wasn't he an original tea bag member? Which shows his political ideology was nothing about "small government" or spending. He is more about the country changing and his hate for the other party and his party losing power.
    The Dems are saints compared to the current crop of spinless when it matters GOP. But Gym was threatened with his district being redrawn to push him out becasue he, and to this day, still has not introduced one piece of legislation.

- - - Updated - - -

Like what? Because the Mueller report stated there was plenty of evidence of collusion. It even had the statement that if they thought the president was innocent they would have stated it. But then I doubt you read it and if you did and think it is a conspiracy, they you lack reading comprehension.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck was there to like about the guy? just a loud, combative, PoS spouting conspiracy theories as if they were fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    What the fuck was there to like about the guy? just a loud, combative, PoS spouting conspiracy theories as if they were fact.
    You answered your own question. Don't forget you are dealing with the crowd that thinks Rush legitimately deserved the medal of freedom.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.