Need help with rank 4 essences

so in order to get rank 4 essences for vision of perfection or spark of inspiriation for example u need to get an achievment, but those achievments, namely hertz locker and through the depths of visions are not viewable in achievments tab, ive searched for them both by typing and just looking but they dont exist, is it just me or for u guys too? i havnt compelted them but i need them to get rank 4, so idk how this works?

It is basically a feat of strength, you got to earn it to see it. Hertz locker got to be done in mechagon hard mode without anyone dying

You generally can't search for uncompleted feats of strength in the achievement tab.

Wowhead is there for you.

- Hertz locker is achieved by doing a full mythic mechagon dungeon run with all bosses on Hardmode and not a single death by any player.

- Through the depths of visions is a meta achievement that needs you to do full run with 5 masks on both SW and Org + get your cloak to lvl 15 + get ALL the points on the titanic research tree.

Both of these you can look up by searching in google and going into their wowhead guides.

As people said, those are Feats of Strength - they're special achievements that show up only once completed, but not while incomplete. Many of them stop being available after a certain point, like e.g. the raid endboss achievements (Ahead of the Curve for killing the endboss on heroic before the next tier, and Cutting Edge for killing it on mythic). IIRC Feats also don't add achievement points.

If you want to look up what you need to do for them, you have to check outside sources like the above-mentioned Wowhead.

Hertz Locker requires you to complete Operation: Mechagon on mythic hardmode without anyone dying.

Through the Depth of Visions requires you to complete both the Orgrimmar and Stormwind Visions while all 5 masks are activated (in one run), as well as the having the full Titan Archive research and Cloak level 15.

@Galathir @faithbane @Biomega

so were it not for wowhead, i wouldnt be able to know how to do this ingame?,... lol

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post

so were it not for wowhead, i wouldnt be able to know how to do this ingame?,... lol
    Pretty much. There's a TON of information not directly accessible through the game, like how some spells work, how certain stats interact, etc. etc. That's part of the design intent, since it fosters community building. And also a substantial number of people enjoy puzzling out what to do, so a clue like Hertz Locker gives them something to toy with.

there is a npc in rustbolt you can ask about upgrading your vision of perfection further, and he gives some hints.

mousing over rank3 vision in your neck says the source for rank4 is gossip with said npc to steer you in his direction.

i imagine your supposed to think like this:
    -i got rank3 by doing mechagon, i got it faster by doing mechagon better.
    -npc says i need a feat of strength.
    -HMM it's called vision of PERFECTION... maybe a PERFECT mechagon ?
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2020-02-17 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so in order to get rank 4 essences for vision of perfection or spark of inspiriation for example u need to get an achievment, but those achievments, namely hertz locker and through the depths of visions are not viewable in achievments tab, ive searched for them both by typing and just looking but they dont exist, is it just me or for u guys too? i havnt compelted them but i need them to get rank 4, so idk how this works?
    Keep in mind, you don't NEED any rank 4 essences, as they are identical to rank 3, except for appearance.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/