Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Amazon trying to get rid of Ryzen 2700X and i5-9600K stocks that nobody's buying? Why the hell would you recommend these? Or a DVD-RW for a budget build in 2020?
    Some terrible component choices all around... like low tier list motherboards.
    I bought a 9600k over a year ago, regret it daily.... My wife has zero issues with her 2600 and I cap out my cores doing the same things she is....

We paid 250 for mine 160 for hers, I made a bad choice lol
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2020-02-18 at 06:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like OverHype needs any anime...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Lol it's hilarious seeing all these people hate on animation. Ok boomers.
    Perfect response of an ignorant child who doesn’t realize anime and cartoons have been around since before they were born.

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    God anime stinks. I wish literally anyone would produce a licensed animation that isn't in that shit style.
    watch interspecies reviewers (uncensored version), that is truly peak anime.

At least they're consistent in destroying things. Once they have set up their mind, they will do anything in the worst manner possible to make sure that an entire franchise does not see the light ever again.

Rofl Diablo as anime

I get that Blizzard Quality is long gone, but if they don't even care anymore about their identity (which seems true with WIII having all but the WIII vibe), I'm afraid to see D:IV...

The anime choice is probably based on economics, that costs 200 times less than a real production and people (especially in East) seem to love that shit whatever you put inside.

Why are you recommending GTX 2070 over 5700 XT and Intel i5 over Ryzen 3600 or 3700? Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I bought a 9600k over a year ago, regret it daily.... My wife has zero issues with her 2600 and I cap out my cores doing the same things she is....

We paid 250 for mine 160 for hers, I made a bad choice lol
    You are capping 6 cores doing what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    You are capping 6 cores doing what exactly?
    We run a lot of Android emulation while doing other things

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Why are you recommending GTX 2070 over 5700 XT and Intel i5 over Ryzen 3600 or 3700? Makes no sense.
    Because they want your computer to actually function for the long term.

Lol.

Blizzard fucking thinking they can do an anime/animated series on par with Castlevania.

Considering how shit their games are as of late they won't even fucking scratch Castlevania in terms of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Right now with how bad AMDs GPU Drivers are no one should be recommending AMD GPUS
    as for CPUs. no clue why they are recommending Intel, AMD is leaps and bounds ahead of Intel right now and for the foreseeable future.

Puh, i'm not sure an anime style fits Diablo. If it is the style they used for Kelthuzads introduction in Heroes of the Storm it would okay though i think.

If they use the style of the Overwatch Cinematics for the animated series, this could be great in my opinion.

But what i would like the most would be a warcraft series. Not in the style of the extremely expensive cinematics like the opening BfA cinematic, but more in the style of the Garrosh vs Thrall cinematic. That could be great, as long as some decent authors handle the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    a diablo serie ? lol
    if its not fully gore and dark themed and coted 18yo+ , it will miserably fail
    ^^^^^^^^^^ it has to be a gore-y and edgy dark anime, maybe not necessarily 18+ but without the brutality it'll just flop
    im cool pls respodn

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    watch interspecies reviewers (uncensored version), that is truly peak anime.
    A man of culture, I see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why anime? Make it same quality as the D4 cinematic. Sure, it will take longer to finish and cost more, but everyone would watch it and create super hype for D4.

I'd love to see Warcraft one instead OMEGALUL verwartch...

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I'd love to see Warcraft one instead OMEGALUL verwartch...
    Because Warcraft isn't mainstream popular anymore, overwatch is the household name now

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Why anime? Make it same quality as the D4 cinematic. Sure, it will take longer to finish and cost more, but everyone would watch it and create super hype for D4.
    Do you have any idea how expensive these cinematics are? Even these short ones? And you want a whole season with ten or more episodes, each proabably around twenty minutes long? Keep dreaming. Business wise that would be suicidal, especially if the story isn't good enough and expectations don't meet reality. People don't just watch only because it looks good. The story has to be interesting for them as well. And Blizzard is definitely not known for their good stories. Which is a big problem when it comes to such animated series.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol at them still trying with Overwatch