Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care for Overwatch so I'll pass on that, but I'll watch the Diablo animation for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Whats with the huge amount of boomers in this thread bashing anime, haha so hillarious.
    Rather be boomer than a weeb
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Shame on whoever wrote those builds.
    Get someone who has a damn clue ffs.

Intel's a joke, honestly. I would not build a computer for someone with an Intel atm.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    You really think 6 seasons of clone wars were that profitable?
    Are you comparing the graphical detail and quality of Clone Wars to the graphical detail and quality of D4's intro cinematic? No offense to Clone Wars, as I really liked the series, but that's like comparing the animation quality and detail between "The Lion King" animated movie and "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" animated series.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Whats with the huge amount of boomers in this thread bashing anime, haha so hillarious.
    Anime has been around a lot longer than the age group you consider Boomers. It’s actually hilarious you call people boomers who are the ones that enjoyed anime so much that it grew to what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Anime has been around a lot longer than the age group you consider Boomers. It’s actually hilarious you call people boomers who are the ones that enjoyed anime so much that it grew to what it is.
    Kids say the darndest things
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Some thoughts about configs: 2 years old CPUs, why no 3600 its best optimal perf/price now, 8GB ram is super minimal amout for modern system, sometimes in cant hold browser+game loaded, dvd-r (if anybody need one, maybe external one is good choice) really ? Do you see majority of cases made in last years?

These builds are so bad it actually hurts the mmo-champ brand

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    The ellusive veteran weeb boomer.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The anime isn't for me but happy for people that wanted it, hope you all enjoy what they put out.

Please edit the PC builds, they are scary bad. I don't think I could recommend an Intel processor in any price category. I would save the X570 boards for Unicorn and go with X470/B450 boards in the other categories with AMD processors. The video card selections are suspect as well, and no SSD seems like such a glaring oversight I am unsure how it was published like this.

I have followed Castlevania, and anyone thinking it's "weeb" need to check themselves.
    It's animated, it's got a particular artstyle, but it's very much adapted to a western market.

I'm hyped for a Diablo show with the same quality and rating.

These builds are fucking terrible.

If you want value for money buy a Ryzen5 3600x and a GTX1660 super.

Also dont buy 8 Gigs of RAM. Its not enough if you wanna play WoW and have some Chrome tabs open. RAM is cheap atm, invest 20 bucks more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    In comparison to what? Nobody has adapted anything in good animation lol.
    You clearly haven't seen Castlevania Netflix series which is fantastic not only because it is animated very well but also because it is very faithful to the Castlevania games like Symphony of the Night. Lament of Innocence, and Curse of Darkness and beyond. The amount of details in the series is so awesome to the point that there are things only hardcore fans of the Castlevania games will notice them.

And from your reply you really are filthy casual who barely watched any good animated show really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get a 60hz monitor in 2020 guys, unless it's 4k. Upgrading from 60hz to 144hz or higher is probably the biggest and best change you can make for gaming. Also, make sure it has DisplayPort. Even my 144hz doesn't have one so I'm stuck with DVI for 144hz. The problem with that is newer video cards may not release with a DVI port. Mine didn't and I had to wait for an aftermarket card that came with one. I think most newer monitors come with DisplayPort.

Higher refresh rates make old games feel new. Everything is so much smoother and more responsive due to lower input delay. It's like unlocking the potential of your system if you can run higher than 60 fps. You literally go from not seeing those extra frames to seeing them. It's like the jump you saw when upgrading from a shit PC to a high-end video card, but stacked on top of it. If you're running a steady 60 fps already, I highly recommend it and I'm only making a post about it because I know how long some people tend to wait between monitor upgrades.

Fair warning, you won't be able to go back to 60 fps without feeling like it's laggy. Also, I haven't used a 240hz, but I hear there's diminishing returns the higher you go. So 144 to 240hz isn't as apparent as 60 to 144. I hear there is a difference but it's minor and most noticeable when going back to 144.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I have followed Castlevania, and anyone thinking it's "weeb" need to check themselves.
    It's animated, it's got a particular artstyle, but it's very much adapted to a western market.

I'm hyped for a Diablo show with the same quality and rating.
    Castlevania is EXCELLENT.

The builds are just ads for parts that have already been replaced in their price points that amazon wants to get rid of

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Castlevania is EXCELLENT.
    I agree, can't wait for the next season! March 5 can't come soon enough.

I can't wait for Aidan to try and lead a group of villagers into the Cathedral, and then yell

"DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE SWORDS?"

This is 2020 and people are still shitting on anime?
    Grow up.