Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ngl I'd be pretty fucking happy if they did MoP 2.0 or WoD 2.0. Fuck off with the grind, get us decent M+ dungeons, decent raids. That's all I give a fuck about. Fuck off with rental powers, fuck off with RNG bullshit that makes or breaks your DPS, fuck off with time gated required progression. MoP 2.0 / Wod 2.0 and it's a perfect expac.

FINALLY!! Something Shadowlands related other then when they found the new undead hairstyles!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Wondering how much announced stuff at blizzcon thats not going to be in the game

It's alpha!? Ugh. They should be at beta by now.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    Ngl I'd be pretty fucking happy if they did MoP 2.0 or WoD 2.0. Fuck off with the grind, get us decent M+ dungeons, decent raids. That's all I give a fuck about. Fuck off with rental powers, fuck off with RNG bullshit that makes or breaks your DPS, fuck off with time gated required progression. MoP 2.0 / Wod 2.0 and it's a perfect expac.
    From MOP I want the class design.
    From WOD I want the easy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    From MOP I want the class design.
    From WOD I want the easy gold.
    I want no grind, no rng bullshit like legiondaries, corruptions. No bullshit power system like essences or corruptions.
    Basically MoP and WoD class design - classes perform and feel nice to play by default, by design.

It's a bit ironic glamoring over MoP when it comes to time gated activities though.

-

On topic, hopefuly this starts soon and, with it, comes a cascade of information about the game and it's systems & expansion features because it's looking pretty barren so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    It's a bit ironic glamoring over MoP when it comes to time gated activities though.

-

On topic, hopefuly this starts soon and, with it, comes a cascade of information about the game and it's systems & expansion features because it's looking pretty barren so far.
    Other than the cloak it was pretty bullshit-free. And the cloak didn't take that long if you came back, especially after they "fixed" the bad luck protection on drops. I'm fine with mop cloak v2 or wod ring v2, beats essences and actually impactful performance enhancers gated behind rng and/or time as well.

Also, not forcing people to play PvP to get performance in PvE - no bullshit like Blood of the Enemy or Conflict & Strife. Keep PvP and PvE separate.

Here we go boys *grabs popcorn*

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not really possible to have an expansion as bad as WoD in terms of quantity of content.

WoD with world quests and mythic+ would have been significantly better than it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dafuq View Post
    Wondering how much announced stuff at blizzcon thats not going to be in the game
    I'd say it's more likely they have something that wasn't announced in the game rather than having something announced not in the game. I think they held their cards close to their chest on purpose at Blizzcon. I expect at least 1 surprise.

OhOhoHoh, perhaps Towelliee will turn out to have been correct with his initial guess, rather than his retraction of said guess.

I hope so! Although I guess this can still mean a March release...

10+ Year Old Account
    I want no grind, no rng bullshit like legiondaries, corruptions. No bullshit power system like essences or corruptions.
    Basically MoP and WoD class design - classes perform and feel nice to play by default, by design.
    How do you feel about Legiondaries in effect that you can target and have a clear path of acquisition? Because they said the Legendaries in Shadowlands are going to be like Legions but crafted and you can target the one you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    OhOhoHoh, perhaps Towelliee will turn out to have been correct with his initial guess, rather than his retraction of said guess.

I hope so! Although I guess this can still mean a March release...
    Marlamin says this doesn't mean a public Alpha. This is what it looks like for the friends and family take-home alpha, so it could be tomorrow, or it could be in a month. Either way its fairly soon. If I had to guess we will get some kind of event next week with public Alpha starting the following week in early March.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How do you feel about Legiondaries in effect that you can target and have a clear path of acquisition? Because they said the Legendaries in Shadowlands are going to be like Legions but crafted and you can target the one you want.
    If you can:
    - target your bis, not influence the drop rate, but specifically taraget it so your first legendary is your bis, then the second is your other bis, yes, acceptable, basically end of legion, you buy the exact piece you want, no tokens that give you a random legendary from a pool, buy whichever piece you want, no rng
    - grind it all in a day or two if you're feeling mindless enough, yes, acceptable
    - ^ ad. 2see some kind of progress bar for it so you know when it happens

Dogshit RNG if not and RNG can go fuck itself with a massive cactus with razor sharp spikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Its not really possible to have an expansion as bad as WoD in terms of quantity of content.

WoD with world quests and mythic+ would have been significantly better than it was.
    That would be absolutely perfect. WoD with WQ and Mythic+, but no AP grind.

Keep reps only for professions and cosmetic items and mounts. No mandatory stuff for raiding or m+ behind reps.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2020-02-20 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    FINALLY!! Something Shadowlands related other then when they found the new undead hairstyles!
    is alpha usually non disclosure agreement? or can streamers stream alpha?
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Looking forward to the updated character customisation and the...

Errmm...

Is it bad that that's the only thing I'm really excited about so far?
    No, but its sad that that's about the only thing we know of :P

its happening!!!!

3+ Year Old Account
    I want it sooner! Gimme datamining infos! /hype

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can:
    - target your bis, not influence the drop rate, but specifically taraget it so your first legendary is your bis, then the second is your other bis, yes, acceptable, basically end of legion, you buy the exact piece you want, no tokens that give you a random legendary from a pool, buy whichever piece you want, no rng
    - grind it all in a day or two if you're feeling mindless enough, yes, acceptable
    - ^ ad. 2see some kind of progress bar for it so you know when it happens

Dogshit RNG if not and RNG can go fuck itself with a massive cactus with razor sharp spikes.

That would be absolutely perfect. WoD with WQ and Mythic+, but no AP grind.

Keep reps only for professions and cosmetic items and mounts. No mandatory stuff for raiding or m+ behind reps.
    I doubt it will be a day or two grind. Think weeks. You get mats from the tower and go to the blacksmith in the Maw to craft whichever legendary you want. The only rng should be getting the mats you need as im guessing it will be different mats for different legendaries. Hopefully its 1 or 2 currencys and thats it.

I just hope that they take their sweet time and not rush this out like they did with 8.3 and WC3:R. As bad as BFA is, we all have to be patient in order to get a proper product in return.

BFA Was wod 2.0.. Shadowlands is WOD 3.0