Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    Ngl I'd be pretty fucking happy if they did MoP 2.0 or WoD 2.0. Fuck off with the grind, get us decent M+ dungeons, decent raids. That's all I give a fuck about. Fuck off with rental powers, fuck off with RNG bullshit that makes or breaks your DPS, fuck off with time gated required progression. MoP 2.0 / Wod 2.0 and it's a perfect expac.
    Guessing you didnt play the start of MOP then

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will the cycle continue? Will it forever be a good bad good bad pattern? Or will it repeat of issues not being fixed and terrible empty mechanics and button mashing game play?

God I hope it's good. Blizz has been making so many missteps and shitty PR stuff for the last few years, especially the last. I just wana love one of my favorite video game companies again.

I want no grind, no rng bullshit like legiondaries, corruptions. No bullshit power system like essences or corruptions.
    Basically MoP and WoD class design - classes perform and feel nice to play by default, by design.
    If we got anything anywhere CLOSE to WoD again, I'd unsubscribe and uninstall so fucking fast. Then immediately get a refund for the expansion. WoD was a dumpster fire worse than BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    If we got anything anywhere CLOSE to WoD again, I'd unsubscribe and uninstall so fucking fast. Then immediately get a refund for the expansion. WoD was a dumpster fire worse than BfA.
    Why? Because you weren't forced to constantly grind your ass to be competetive in raiding? Because you didn't have enough transmog or mounts to farm? Which one is it? WoD with m+ and WQs would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    he said class design, which is one of the two good things about wod. class design in wod was leagues better than it'd been since cata, better than legion(which, legion wasn't all bad, but it wasn't great either), and then there's bfa... which, if anything can ever surpass how godawful bfa's class design is, truly wow will be dead. you could remove every ability and add new one for all classes called "hit enemy" and it'd be better than bfa.

but yeah though, i hope it's actually ready to be in alpha. i wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer for release if it means we actually get something worth playing.

Why? Because you weren't forced to constantly grind your ass to be competetive in raiding? Because you didn't have enough transmog or mounts to farm? Which one is it? WoD with m+ and WQs would be perfect.
    Opinions are like bungholes, everyone's got them. Not everyone cares about M+ and World Quests.

wod with world quests would be worse.

world quests have fucked up world design so much. just look how cluttered and awful every zone from legion and bfa are. mop's daily hubs were the best route.

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Will the cycle continue? Will it forever be a good bad good bad pattern? Or will it repeat of issues not being fixed and terrible empty mechanics and button mashing game play?

God I hope it's good. Blizz has been making so many missteps and shitty PR stuff for the last few years, especially the last. I just wana love one of my favorite video game companies again.
    Maybe the cycle will finally be broken, we will have 2 shit expansions back to back!

Ngl I'd be pretty fucking happy if they did MoP 2.0 or WoD 2.0. Fuck off with the grind, get us decent M+ dungeons, decent raids. That's all I give a fuck about. Fuck off with rental powers, fuck off with RNG bullshit that makes or breaks your DPS, fuck off with time gated required progression. MoP 2.0 / Wod 2.0 and it's a perfect expac.
    there wont be AP and you can craft your legendarys thats a good start (im all for wod 2.0 all i want is to raid in peace no more or less)
    I.O BFA Season 3

Guys guys guys, Ion is still directing this, remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    there wont be AP and you can craft your legendarys thats a good start (im all for wod 2.0 all i want is to raid in peace no more or less)
    You're basically asking Blizz to finally kill their flagship game.

10+ Year Old Account
    And so it begins...another Alpha/Beta I'll never get into!

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    You're basically asking Blizz to finally kill their flagship game.
    no all i ask for is that i can raid in the higher ranks without farming ap and rep 14 hours a day you know the way it was before legion

OT: I'm really looking forward to the class changes.
    I.O BFA Season 3

WoD with m+ and WQs would be perfect.
    Since it didn't, it was trash. I made millions in that expansion some of which I still have. How? By playing the table game. That's all I did in that expansion.
    Yes, I did raid and even get M Curve on Archimonde. It was a snoozefest. It's a miracle this game did not die then.

I am really hoping it’s a good expansion. I don’t want to let go of wow just yet

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    And so it begins...another Alpha/Beta I'll never get into!
    Same. I guess I'll be watching videos on YouTube of people playing it who got in
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    is alpha usually non disclosure agreement? or can streamers stream alpha?
    In the old days the closed alpha was always behind an NDA, but the alpha for BfA was not, so I’m guessing that will be the case again. Streams generate interest, so there you go.

I might stream if I get in again. Is there a market for watching old guys play WoW slowly?
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    world quests have fucked up world design so much. just look how cluttered and awful every zone from legion and bfa are. mop's daily hubs were the best route.
    Man good luck convincing people of MoP's daily hub designs being superior to WQs. MoP had many flaws and the forced daily grinds/boring hubs were a big reason why. They improved them LATER in MoP but it was just awful at the start.

Happy they staying low this time not adding to many stuff. Final fantasy never do new good stuff and they have growing numbers, over 1.1 more active players now.

Seems people looking for steady quality instead or risky new features.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering how the heck people commenting on a bunch of meaningless numbers on a white background up to page 3! lol