7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Let him sue, his lawyers are terrible and Trump will lose like he always does
    True - I don’t understand “standing” as I’m not a lawyer, but trump has absolutely no standing in this case.

That is unless he admits Stone was working at trumps direction, in which case trump just admits he directed criminal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    GOP and people who support pedophile and rapist candidates.
    Like Bloomberg?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Like Bloomberg?
    Yep.

Oh, wait. Did you think that was some sort of gotcha? Lol.

We don't have the issue calling out dickheads on our side of the aisle, comrade. That's a you problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Like Bloomberg?
    Is it trying to think?

Like Bloomberg?
    Yes, exactly. Bloomberg is just another Trump that you unlock after finishing the story.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Bloomberg is wanted in several other threads. Shoo him out of here.

Why is bloomberg another trump?

Trump has fast come back that makes you angry, and you are mad at the person Trump is facing for "no fight back, don't take the jab like a pillow!"

bloomberg just sat and took the jab himself being all hilarious

EDIT : he is standing, not sitting, can't really tell.

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post

Trump has fast come back that makes you angry, and you are mad at the person Trump is facing for "no fight back, don't take the jab like a pillow!"

What are you talking about? Trump's usual go to is a dumb nickname a toddler would be embarrassed to use and probably could've come up with better or often times just lazy like Shady Schiff or whatever when he's not rambling incoherently about how unfair or mean everyone is to him.

I mean honestly are you Trump because your mess of a post was about his level of "come backs"?
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Is it trying to think?
    Yea I'm thinking about all those Bloomberg name drops in Epstein logs. Probably just a coincidence.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-02-23 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Thread's not about Bloomberg

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I'm thinking about all those Bloomberg name drops in Epstein logs. Probably just a coincidence.
    I see you're just ignoring
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    yet Trump's lap dog Barr has let it go cold, but keep acting like no one but the people you dislike are the ones that are worried about Epstein
    when you know Trump isnt above trying to get shit made up to win, you think he's leave it alone if there was actually a there there?

But you don't seem to care about all the GOP and other Republican operatives names in them.

You seem to think we care about Bloomberg. Dude is a PoS and if he is found guilty of anything he should deal with the appropriate punishment.

You see unlike you and your ilk, we like dense our side held accountable for wrong doings, and actually call it out and talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm not going to much credit to the man that starred in Abraxas.

It's not exactly a redeeming quality.
    He also thinks 9/11 was an inside job by the American Government. Hey Cray...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I'm sure there's a metaphor for Bloomberg's rampant TV/Youtube spam-advertising to be found somewhere in this post... ;P

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post

Trump has terrible comebacks lol. He just throws around playground insults.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    Trump has terrible comebacks lol. He just throws around playground insults.
    "NO U" pretty much.