Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Here you can download his little speech if you want to hear it. It's nothing special.

https://delafil.se/ee7ef508127b34bb/...220_101614.mp4
    They are never "special" and remind me of random shit you would find on the walls of a public toilet.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Nobody forces them to commit crimes though. That's their own doing. Can't really pin that on the politicians.
    You really should know that the whole immigrant raping our women shtick is a mostly made up bullshit, where rapes done by locals are background noise, but those done by immigrants are brought to spotlight. So yeah, politicians, us vs them, etc.

Nobody forces them to commit crimes though. That's their own doing. Can't really pin that on the politicians.
    Nobody forces you to live in a country that clearly invites people to rape you. Move elsewhere.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Then he's not an incel. Kind of missing the involuntary part of it, if he chooses it.
    You are right. MGTOW?

Always the same fuck heads disseminating their manifestos or videos on this forum after one of these attacks.

Your boner for rightwing murderers is showing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    You are right. MGTOW?
    Ever notice how they don't ever seem to actually go?

They'd probably be at least a little less annoying if they actually embraced like "political gayism" or whatever.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

not enough gun control obviously. Germany needs democrats.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-02-21 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Forbidden Topics - Check for warnings.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post

Must be nice to have such a narrow view of the world. Keeps it simple! Dont have to think and use your brain. Us vs them!

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Must be nice to have such a narrow view of the world. Keeps it simple! Dont have to think and use your brain. Us vs them!
    Do you say this in any of the anti republican threads in politics forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you say this to the democrats in any of the anti republican threads in politics forum?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Do you say this in any of the anti republican threads in politics forum?
    I dont discuss politics at all because whats the point. You already have your mind made up what team you are on. And whatever subject you would want to discuss in there would just be about getting me on your team. Black and white, where as I like learning about details and facts. And that can take things into grey areas where life isnt quite as simple as greasy hair politicians would like you to think so they can get your vote to pay off their sponsors

I dont discuss politics at all because whats the point. You already have your mind made up what team you are on. And whatever subject you would want to discuss in there would just be about getting me on your team. Black and white, where as I like learning about details and facts. And that can take things into grey areas where life isnt quite as simple as greasy hair politicians would like you to think so they can get your vote to pay off their sponsors
    you do discuss politics though. You've posted in the healthcare thread, the student loan thread, and other political threads.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

you do discuss politics though. You've posted in the healthcare thread, the student loan thread, and other political threads.
    Oh please barely. I might make a passing comment like I said in the student load thread that the government would force repayments before forgiving loans.

Thats more financial than political.

I dont associate with either party. I sit firmly in the middle where I like some of the lefts, and some of the rights policies. But go too far left or right either way and you lose me and ive never seen a politician I trust they by default have at least a ego complex by running in the first place.

Oh please barely. I might make a passing comment like I said in the student load thread that the government would force repayments before forgiving loans.

Thats more financial than political.

I dont associate with either party. I sit firmly in the middle where I like some of the lefts, and some of the rights policies. But go too far left or right either way and you lose me and ive never seen a politician I trust they by default have at least a ego complex by running in the first place.
    so don't lie and tell me you don't discuss politics when you certainly do. It's dishonest.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

so don't lie and tell me you don't discuss politics when you certainly do. It's dishonest.
    6 of my posts are in the politics thread. You got me man!!!!

Right wingers kill a bunch of innocent people.

You blame the left...of a country that which has nothing to do with the country where this happened. Wut?

10 dead. 5 are Turks. Typical brainwashed rightwinger. shut in masturbator (incel?) wathcing youtube conspiracy videos all day long. Idiocy of these types are simply too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post

Is that their issue? They have a multiple thousand pages thread in this forum because of them not being able to understand the difference? That's so pathetic...
    That is entirely the issue over in the US. The right has the whole situation as control (AKA at worst make it like driving liscenses where you have to prove you're not an idiot to own a gun) as "OMG THEY'RE TAKING OUR GUNS AND RIGHTS AWAY THOSE COMMIES!"

Germans didn't learn their lesson the last time they let Nazi fucks run amok?

Then he's not an incel. Kind of missing the involuntary part of it, if he chooses it.
    I maintain there is no such thing. It's just a term someone invented to make themselves an externalized victim of their own undesirability and/or the gross disconnect between their prospects and their aspirations.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nobody forces you to live in a country that clearly invites people to rape you. Move elsewhere.
    That's a weird comment.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2020-02-21 at 04:34 AM.