Will we be able to solo island expeditions at lvl 60 in Shadowlands?

Will we be able to solo island expeditions at lvl 60 in Shadowlands? I'd like to farm all the mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Will we be able to solo island expeditions at lvl 60 in Shadowlands? I'd like to farm all the mounts.
    There is a chance that Island expeditions will be gone in the next expansion. They could treat it similarly to Mist of Pandaria scenarios. Since Island Expeditions dont really fit the Shadowlands narrative anymore and there wont be enough people queueing for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you can technically "solo" even mythic difficulty islands now. As for being able to solo QUEUE for them? Most likely. Hasn't been confirmed either way, but going by past island-like content, you will be able to continue to solo queue for islands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    There is a chance that Island expeditions will be gone in the next expansion. They could treat it similarly to Mist of Pandaria scenarios. Since Island Expeditions dont really fit the Shadowlands narrative anymore and there wont be enough people queueing for them.
    You can still solo queue for Mist of Pandaria Scenarios, and earn all related achievements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Considering how many items are connected to them they better not just suddenly make it pointless.

Literally nobody outside of Blizz/Blizz's circle knows for sure. Certainly won't get an answer here. Yes...literally.

No they won't. There's 9 mounts, and like 50+ toys and pets buried there. People will want to go back to that and get all that stuff.

Also, if they planned to delete islands completely we would have known by now, much like with the Brutosaur mount.

Oh, and also, MoP scenarios aren't gone... Not sure who told you otherwise

Most probably it will be possible, but also it's quite easy to do already. Just go through lfg and join mythic island groups. Takes about 5-7 minutes per island.