Poll: Who would win?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vereesa because all the Windrunners have insane plot armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Because they don't actually know and are just parroting what other people say. Is that you as well, because if you actually read the book or even did a LITTLE research you could find that she actually does some pretty cool stuff and saves rhonin more than once and the dragon. No you know why.
    Why did you respond flippantly to my comment twice in the space of two replies, 4 days apart?

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    She attends because Anduin asked her. SHe is loyal to the Wrynn's family and no one else.
    I understand that but it's weird the Horde weren't bothered by it.

Valeera is at least mildly interesting, and Vereesa is like the Karen of Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Valeera is at least mildly interesting, and Vereesa is like the Karen of Elves.
    Valeera would be even more interesting if she turned out being a double agent for the Horde lol.

First i want to know who in Blizzard putting all elven females in Alliance. It's almost miracle that Liadrin is not some human wife or traitor for human king.

I will say Valeera, she has been pro fighter alone, and Vereesa is not that known for her accomplishments, even less on a singular fight where it's just her, against a pro rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    oh thanks!
    Ye it can be tricky, and it's weird if you add loads of answers, because people see the post thread asking a question without the poll until you add the poll. I made like 2 mistakes when i made polls, so i decided to not embarass myself anymore and make no more polls

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Ich werde euer tod sein xd!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    Valeera would be even more interesting if she turned out being a double agent for the Horde lol.
    Damn! love it

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    First i want to know who in Blizzard putting all elven females in Alliance. It's almost miracle that Liadrin is not some human wife or traitor for human king.
    next thing we'll know she'll probably marry Maxwell for further relations with the Blood Knights and the Argent Dawn

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I think that would make her a triple agent, wouldn't it?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I think that would make her a triple agent, wouldn't it?
    Given how she's not currently a Horde agent that secretly works for the Wrynns instead, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Not really. In books Turalyon is the only Alliance character, who has an actual development and a character arc. He is the main character bassically, because Khadgar is there just to explain stuff, and Alleria is some elven chick with anger issues (she even disappears from plot in the second half of Tides of Darkness). But now with all that cosmic stuff I think that they're both equally developed and complement each other greatly.

Anyway, I really don't understand why people hate Vereesa so much. Yes, she is a weak person and a hypocrite, but that's her shtick as a character. Not every Windrunner should be a badass.
    Probably because she was the one that started the purge of the blood elves in Dalaran with Jaina including methods such as feeding civilians to sharks.

I voted Valeera. I'd never give Vereesa any kind of win ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    next thing we'll know she'll probably marry Maxwell for further relations with the Blood Knights and the Argent Dawn
    I was very suprised she not joined Silver Hand or left with Void Elves. But don't worry...blizzard finds a way!

5+ Year Old Account
    Again, this is all people who don't like a certain character rather than putting their child like biased aside and looking at the fight with neutral eyes.

I have hated and loathed sylvanas ever since WC3 and rather like Vereesa(because I actually know about her character) but I would never say that Vereesa would beat her in a fight.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

5+ Year Old Account
    Now that would be an interesting plot twist. It would also give her actual grounds for calling herself a blood elf, other than "cuz I say so, I'm sooooo special".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Shhhhh don't give them ideas >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Now that would be an interesting plot twist. It would also give her actual grounds for calling herself a blood elf, other than "cuz I say so, I'm sooooo special".

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure about the Horde agent bit, but when she told Anduin he can't afford to trust anyone as much as he says he trusts her in BtS, I was thinking she may be a lot more loyal to Ravenholdt or the Uncrowned than we thought ^^

3+ Year Old Account
    hey at least Maxwell and his Lordaeronians aren't Alliance, this even gives them more "insurance" and protections from the Horde against the Alliance if they try to accuse them of omission

- - - Updated - - -

yup and would make for a good story plot wise, because her being a laptop of wrynn is getting old and boring

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    I was very suprised she not joined Silver Hand or left with Void Elves. But don't worry...blizzard finds a way!
    it's not the fault of human men that the elf ladies can't control themselves, they prefer humans, nobody forced them to

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Given how she's not currently a Horde agent that secretly works for the Wrynns instead, no?
    it's hilarious how she pledges allegiance to silvermoon but not the horde hahahahaha, what a weird woman she is

They're both elves without many notable feats who are more famous because of who they know than what they've actually done.
    For the Alliance!

Threepeat Faction War Champions!