Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you enjoy this sort of content?

So I'm kinda out of touch with whats trendy with gamers or whatever. WoW and Hearthstone are probably the only games I play and I didn't exactly grew with games my childhood. So I was wondering...

Do gamers enjoy this sort of content?? Like it seems kinda cringe and pathetic you know.

Not sure what I am suppose to understand from a huge screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Not sure what I am suppose to understand from a huge screenshot.
    I'm just asking if you enjoy that sort of content. Thats all.

Seems kinda cringe to me but I might just be off base here

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tim is a hack fraud. I've played games all my life or as least as long as I can remember, and I despise those videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what's under that hat

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    I'm just asking if you enjoy that sort of content. Thats all.

Seems kinda cringe to me but I might just be off base here
    Do I enjoy a screencap of a clickbait titled video designed to stir the pot? No, I do not enjoy such "content." Instead, maybe you should summarize the video and state why you agree or disagree with it.

Or maybe you are asking if we enjoy videos with a clickbait title with content designed to stir the pot? In which case, my answer is still no.

Clickbait titles only work (IMO) for neutral content like lets play videos, not content designed to get one side or the other riled up.

Oh. It's people like Tim Pool pushing this "sonic vs birds of prey" horseshit. I guess I should be surprised...but I'm not.

How would you describe the "content" you don't get? You're not being very clear on this.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Tim is entertaining and researches all the cringy things done by leftists each week. He's excellent at digging around and finding highlights, especially illustrating the stupidity of identity politics.

Things I don't like about Tim;
    -Not policy-oriented.
    -Needs to reduce ad hominem and stick to pure arguments.
    -"Independant shtick"
    -Doesn't follow up criticisms of the left by asserting a better idea. For example he may say that leftists have taxes too high, yet he will not be a strong proponent for low taxes. Lame.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-02-21 at 09:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I steer clear and try and keep in a happy bubble, or at least a positive one. These sort of videos are uneducated scaremongering at its finest and only prove how dumb and stupid people are that they will follow these people with these opinions.

I make it through my life trying to be as content as I can, I got more important things to worry about than whiny man children crying about women in films... like paying bills, my health, and my job and my lovely girlfriend. Anyone who makes these sort of videos either has too much time on their hands or are just trying to feed toxic culture.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-02-21 at 09:19 PM.

I try to avoid watching YouTube videos by Nazi-adjacent folk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Do gamers enjoy this sort of content??
    You mean youtube shitposters' videos with clickbait titles? Certainly not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I try to avoid watching YouTube videos by Nazi-adjacent folk.
    That's just ad hominem though because it's only about associating him with a label as opposed to addressing the content of one of his ideas or arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    not really. seems to be someone who just makes videos about owning them feminists.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    That's just ad hominem though because it's only about associating him with a label as opposed to addressing the content of one of his ideas or arguments.
    Once again, I don't much care what you have to say on the matter, considering you said you'd vote for Hitler, so long as he promised you what you wanted. If you want to listen to Nazis, be my guest. He chooses to pander to Nazis, that's on him. I'm judging him by the content of his character, and his own actions.

Let me know when he stops pandering to Nazis.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once again, I don't much care what you have to say on the matter,
    Don't worry about me as a person, only address an idea that I put forward, whether it's accurate or not. If you really didn't care at all then why would you even respond?

considering you said you'd vote for Hitler, so long as he promised you what you wanted.
    No stop projecting your love of Hitler on to other people.

He chooses to pander to Nazis, that's on him.
    That's not an argument though but sounds like an associative fallacy. As in you imply that he is bad or his ideas are wrong because of the people that watch his content.

I'm judging him by the content of his character, and his own actions.
    That's very good but also try to focus 99% on his ideas.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-02-21 at 09:46 PM.

Don't worry about me as a person, only address an idea that I put forward, whether it's accurate or not. If you really didn't care at all then why would you even respond?

No stop projecting your love of Hitler on to other people.

That's not an argument though but sounds like an associative fallacy . As in you imply that he is bad or his ideas are wrong because of the people that watch his content.

That's very good but also try to focus 99% on his ideas.
    Like I said, I don't much care what you say, your stance on such matters shows your opinion to be utterly irrelevant.

Nazis are bad.

People who pander to Nazis are shit stains on society.

It's that simple.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, I don't much care what you say,
    Okay but we're not here to care about what other 'people' say, we're here to read about potentially new 'ideas' or arguments that could help us improve our understanding.

your stance on such matters shows your opinion to be utterly irrelevant.
    Which stance of mine is wrong or irrelevant? If you give me your stance then we can compared and contrast which one is better.

Nazis are bad.
    Right yeah.

People who pander to Nazis are shit stains on society.
    What i'm saying is when you're attacking people you're engaging in ad hominem and wasting all of our time. In order to counter them you have to counter their ideas and *theories* regarding why they think that one race could be superior to another. By resorting to name-calling like "shitstain" your preventing yourself from giving them the argument that will cause them to leave Nazism.

Okay but we're not here to care about what other 'people' say, we're here to read about potentially new 'ideas' or arguments that could help us improve our understanding.

Which stance of mine is wrong? If you give me your stance then we can compared and contrast which one is better.

Right yeah.

What i'm saying is when you're attacking the viewer you're engaging in ad hominem and wasting all of our time. In order to counter them you have to counter their ideas and *theories* regarding why they think that one race could be superior to another. By resorting to name-calling like "shitstain" your preventing yourself from giving them the argument that will cause them to leave Nazism.
    Once again, that is what you believe. I have stated on multiple occasions, I don't care.

Your support of racists is wrong. I've pointed it out multiple times. Your support of LITERALLY HITLER is wrong.

You: "Why?"

Me: "Because, it's literally Hitler."

There, problem solved. I have no desire to try and change your mind, or the mind of Tim Pool. People who pander to Nazis really aren't worth saving, and are beyond redemption.

Nazis are bad... mmmkay.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-02-21 at 10:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once again, that is what you believe. I have stated on multiple occasions, I don't care.
    We're in a conversation right now so obviously you do care.

Your support of racists is wrong. I've pointed it out multiple times. Your support of LITERALLY HITLER is wrong.
    lol Machismo you have an over-active imagination and pull a lot of claims out of thin air. In any case, you labeling me as a racist/Hitler supporter is directed at me as a person and not a position I hold. So please stop wasting everyone's time with pure ad hominem. You're better than that Machismo.