Poll: Who would win?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    it's not the fault of human men that the elf ladies can't control themselves, they prefer humans, nobody forced them to
    You guys really need break if you think that characters from game can control themselves.

No they not prefer humans. Writers needs good sexy wifes for their clique heroes. So they create famous female character with weak zoophilia.

3+ Year Old Account
    it's hilarious how she pledges allegiance to silvermoon but not the horde hahahahaha, what a weird woman she is
    the Silver Covenant and the Void Elves all pledge allegiance to Silvermoon but want to bring the Thalassians back to the Alliance

- - - Updated - - -

it's not the fault of human men that the elf ladies can't control themselves, they prefer humans, nobody forced them to
    damn these human dongoloids taking our women, 4 inch elven penis is average!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    You guys really need break if you think that characters from game can control themselves.

No they not prefer humans. Writers needs good sexy wifes for their clique heroes. So they create famous female character with weak zoophilia.
    I see your point but since the majority of WoW players are humans themselves (In real) they would like to see a human and hot elf lady relationship over an orc/troll and hot elf lady relationship, let's be realistic here, how many here would legit be hyped over an orc + blood elf or trolls + blood elf relationship? Yup, nobody. Do you think that that a random orc x valeera would be more popular than mathias shaw x valeera? Nope. Hell Nope. There is a reason why it's always been human x elf in popular culture, you even see this in Tolkien stuff too, it's because it's rooted deep in the culture of fantasy and as I said, it is far more popular than some other race pairing up with an elf. Bottom line is, it just makes a better story than if you were to pair them up with another race. At least Elves and Humans look similar when it comes to anatomy and baseline physiology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    the Silver Covenant and the Void Elves all pledge allegiance to Silvermoon but want to bring the Thalassians back to the Alliance

- - - Updated - - -

damn these human dongoloids taking our women, 4 inch elven penis is average!!!
    Silver Covenant and Void Elves never pledged allegiance to Lorthemar so thus they can't have allegiance to Silvermoon.

Not humans fault here at all, there are certain elves that like humans, it's not fair to blame humans for this. Look at Valeera, that lady is attempting to crawl all over Shaw even though Shaw is ignoring her. I'm not sure how Turalyon met with his elf wife or Rhonin, but 99.9% of the time, it's the elf woman who attempts to get it on with the human. They seduce the human man and that's what happens.
    Last edited by gurutikka; 2020-02-22 at 12:14 AM.

I see your point but since the majority of WoW players are humans themselves (In real) they would like to see a human and hot elf lady relationship over an orc/troll and hot elf lady relationship, let's be realistic here, how many here would legit be hyped over an orc + blood elf or trolls + blood elf relationship? Yup, nobody. Do you think that that a random orc x valeera would be more popular than mathias shaw x valeera? Nope. Hell Nope. There is a reason why it's always been human x elf in popular culture, you even see this in Tolkien stuff too, it's because it's rooted deep in the culture of fantasy and as I said, it is far more popular than some other race pairing up with an elf. Bottom line is, it just makes a better story than if you were to pair them up with another race. At least Elves and Humans look similar when it comes to anatomy and baseline physiology.

- - - Updated - - -

Silver Covenant and Void Elves never pledged allegiance to Lorthemar so thus they can't have allegiance to Silvermoon.

Not humans fault here at all, there are certain elves that like humans, it's not fair to blame humans for this. Look at Valeera, that lady is attempting to crawl all over Shaw even though Shaw is ignoring her. I'm not sure how Turalyon met with his elf wife or Rhonin, but 99.9% of the time, it's the elf woman who attempts to get it on with the human. They seduce the human man and that's what happens.
    Yes. Most human fans are also bland and have no sense for good fantasy. Their opinions shouldn't matter if all they want is copycat humans from real life instead of colorful, cool fantasy races and cultures.

Same goes for the silver covenant.

And what about elf + elf or human + human? It's same anatomy real life based and it's not disgusting crossbreeding with totally different race ingame based.

Why human? Why can't Turalyon get human wife and Alleria elf husband?

There is absolutly no point for it....

You can be sure that both of them got more popularity and people like them far more if they were same race. Many people hate them mainly because crossbreeding stuff.
    Last edited by Artelia; 2020-02-22 at 07:56 AM.

And what about elf + elf or human + human? It's same anatomy real life based and it's not disgusting crossbreeding with totally different race ingame based.

You can be sure that both of them got more popularity and people like them far more if they were same race. Many people hate them mainly because crossbreeding stuff.

I'm not going to go too deep into the topic here, but there is a very good reason.

Guys like hot women, elves are hot, thus elf + human is hot to them

Girls like men that are in control and very confident, a man that could pick up an elven chick would surely be one hell of a man, thus elf + human is hot to us as well.

Quite simple really

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    I'm not going to go too deep into the topic here, but there is a very good reason.

Guys like hot women, elves are hot, thus elf + human is hot to them

Girls like men that are in control and very confident, a man that could pick up an elven chick would surely be one hell of a man, thus elf + human is hot to us as well.

Quite simple really

So you call human females not "hot" then? Or even ugly? Or you want to say that human males as Rhonin are more in control and confident man next to for example Lothermar? There is still not reason to create beatiful female as Jaina or really good "elf in control". Still no reason for cross-breeding.

Warcraft setting is really bad for that. Many other settings fixed it long ago. Some settings as Warhammer prohibit cross-breeding while other settings as Eberron just made half-elves sterrile. With setting working like that....all races soon ends as some "all for all" mess without races. And all because.... "Tolkien once wrote something"
    Last edited by Artelia; 2020-02-22 at 10:05 PM.

So you call human females not "hot" then? Or even ugly? Or you want to say that human males as Rhonin are more in control and confident man next to for example Lothermar? There is still not reason to create beatiful female as Jaina or really good "elf in control". Still no reason for cross-breeding.

Warcraft setting is really bad for that. Many other settings fixed it long ago. Some settings as Warhammer prohibit cross-breeding while other settings as Eberron just made half-elves sterrile. With setting working like that....all races soon ends as some "all for all" mess without races. And all because.... "Tolkien once wrote something"
    Blame Tolkien, he's the one who started the Human X Elf trend. Aragorn X Arwen lol.

I think the saddest part of the whole human and elf relationship is that the human is going to get old and die in front of the eyes of the elf. And that is something the elf has to be mentally prepared for.

3+ Year Old Account

I saw somewhere that the windrunners liked human dudes better because the elven males were so hotheaded and prideful

I hope both of them die. Rhonin's trophy wife and Anduin's "Sword Holder".
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I hope both of them die. Rhonin's trophy wife and Anduin's "Sword Holder".
    but first Vereesa has to exist first

Vereesa. She's been alive for a lot longer than Valeera, who is still a child. Valeera wields a couple fancy green daggers but has 0 combat feats.

I'll take Vereesa who is Ranger-General of the Silver Covenants, a group of elite commandos anyday.

Blame Tolkien, he's the one who started the Human X Elf trend. Aragorn X Arwen lol.

I think the saddest part of the whole human and elf relationship is that the human is going to get old and die in front of the eyes of the elf. And that is something the elf has to be mentally prepared for.
    I just hope that Blizzard will show dark side of relationship like that one day instead of making Turalyon immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    I'll take Vereesa who is Ranger-General of the Silver Covenants, a group of elite commandos anyday.
    Self-titled Ranger-General.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Seems properly titled to me? Last remaining High Elf military force and that's the traditional title held by the head of the military.

Blame Peter Jackson, he highlighted it. In the books, it's barely mentioned and has little relevance to the plot. It's Jackson that popularized humans/elves in the mainstream.

Surely you mean "Beren X Lúthien lol?" You know, since half elves were very much a thing thousands of years before Aragorn was even born. Elrond, Arwen's father and part time human-hating jackass, is himself a half elf, the son of two half elves.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Surely you mean "Beren X Lúthien lol?" You know, since half elves were very much a thing thousands of years before Aragorn was even born. Elrond, Arwen's father and part time human-hating jackass, is himself a half elf, the son of two half elves.
    I didn't think Tolkien actually had true "Half Elves," though; a person born from the union of an Elf and Human basically had to choose their manner of living - either to become an Elf, or accept the "Gift of Men" and live as a Human?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I didn't think Tolkien actually had true "Half Elves," though; a person born from the union of an Elf and Human basically had to choose their manner of living - either to become an Elf, or accept the "Gift of Men" and live as a Human?
    That is correct. Elrond and his brother were half-elves and Elros (the brother) chose the human side. He is the ancestor of the Dunedain.
    As soon as you choose, you become that side of yourself, there's no turning back. You choose elf, you are an elf, you choose human, you are human. A long lived human, but human none the less. With mortality and real death (going to an unknown realm in the afterlife, not the Grey Havens) and everything.
    Arwen chose human too, because of Aragorn, so she's technically not an elf anymore. Which is also the reason Elrond was so very much against her doing that. He is losing his daughter forever with that, not only until death, but for all time.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Given she has actual authority over the Silver Covenant; I'd say they allowed her or elected her as their leader (even though Auric/Alleria should've been the leader by now)