Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Make vials stack? Either that or don't put a cap on the Coalescing Visions. I don't get the restriction at all on both.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    How would it not? lol.

A nerf THIS early into the patch indicates people are very unhappy with the grind, Blizz does damage control via nerfing the grind in hopes to attract people back.

Also, lol @ your remark about grinds. Grinds have NEVER been this bad you fucking dolt.
    It indicates nothing except wish fulfillment. People making up their own narratives to seem like Blizzard is desperate. Look, I’ll do it too: man, I love how Blizzard is helping their continued sub players by removing things like the unnecessary vessel cap and speeding up cloak upgrades. Awesome they do this to help their continued playerbase.
    Grinds have been in the game since Vanilla, and don’t act like they haven’t. Jesus, if I see one more person remarking how hard of a grind it was to attune MC, open AQ, get raid mats, etc, I’m gonna have a brain aneurism (figuratively before you try and comment on that).
    We have had grinds since this game started. The person I replied to insinuated that grinds started in BfA with their remark “the endless, stupid grinds.” I simply pointed out this has always been in the game and is not new to BfA. Maybe read the quote I responded to before you reply so you don’t come across as ignorant and only wanting to put in your two cents where it doesn’t apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    It indicates nothing except wish fulfillment. People making up their own narratives to seem like Blizzard is desperate. Look, I’ll do it too: man, I love how Blizzard is helping their continued sub players by removing things like the unnecessary vessel cap and speeding up cloak upgrades. Awesome they do this to help their continued playerbase.
    Grinds have been in the game since Vanilla, and don’t act like they haven’t. Jesus, if I see one more person remarking how hard of a grind it was to attune MC, open AQ, get raid mats, etc, I’m gonna have a brain aneurism (figuratively before you try and comment on that).
    We have had grinds since this game started. The person I replied to insinuated that grinds started in BfA with their remark “the endless, stupid grinds.” I simply pointed out this has always been in the game and is not new to BfA. Maybe read the quote I responded to before you reply so you don’t come across as ignorant and only wanting to put in your two cents where it doesn’t apply.
    B1 Right.. That's why It's already been nerfed twice? Blizzard cocksucker detected.

B2 They are.

B3 We're FAR past that now, I was past it when they ignored over 4 thousand replies from the feedback during BfA's beta.

B4 They have, but none of them were REQUIRED. Want to raid with a guild worth anything? HoA @ 75. Essences require grind too! What exactly did you have to grind in Vanilla? Gear? Sure, but there was always a piece of gear you KNEW you were going to get. None of this corrupted bullshit.

B5 See 4, it has, but never to this extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Make vials stack? Either that or don't put a cap on the Coalescing Visions. I don't get the restriction at all on both.
    This is to avoid baddie upgrade gear first the first few weeks.
    Then run the the Visions after having good gear.

It forces people to keep sub.

I have an alt with bad gear and bad spec.
    I plan to upgrade 5% three times before go in.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Why? You already have ridiculous amount of bag space.
    Where is this ridiculous amount?
    Maybe if this game was FF14 and potions stacked to 999, but it isn't and bliz wants us to suffer.

B1 Right.. That's why It's already been nerfed twice? Blizzard cocksucker detected.

B2 They are.

B3 We're FAR past that now, I was past it when they ignored over 4 thousand replies from the feedback during BfA's beta.

B4 They have, but none of them were REQUIRED. Want to raid with a guild worth anything? HoA @ 75. Essences require grind too! What exactly did you have to grind in Vanilla? Gear? Sure, but there was always a piece of gear you KNEW you were going to get. None of this corrupted bullshit.

B5 See 4, it has, but never to this extent.
    Then go play classic if all you want to do is raid log. We tried that in WoD and it was a disaster. Some people actually enjoy playing the game and having "Grinds" or "Goals" is actually a good thing. But im sure that I am totally wrong and just a blizzard "cocksucker" because I disagree with your opinion.

My only problem is repeating grinds on alts. They should be unlocked at a vastly increased rate or just be account wide unlocks. I have completely quit my hunter and druid simply because the amount of work required to get them up to a proper level is more than I am comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Then go play classic if all you want to do is raid log. We tried that in WoD and it was a disaster. Some people actually enjoy playing the game and having "Grinds" or "Goals" is actually a good thing. But im sure that I am totally wrong and just a blizzard "cocksucker" because I disagree with your opinion.

My only problem is repeating grinds on alts. They should be unlocked at a vastly increased rate or just be account wide unlocks. I have completely quit my hunter and druid simply because the amount of work required to get them up to a proper level is more than I am comfortable with.
    I don’t care about grinds as much as I care about gating. Why gate? Oh that’s right, time played metrics.

I do find it very odd and scaringly surprising that their QA didn't think stacking more than 5 vessels would be a good idea.

The number 1 way to ruin your own argument is to throw out childish insults to the person you're arguing. It does absolutely nothing for the discussion and just makes others want to ignore what you say.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The number 1 way to ruin your own argument is to throw out childish insults to the person you're arguing. It does absolutely nothing for the discussion and just makes others want to ignore what you say.
    I know but it’s just so hard with these literal mongoloids. Oh well.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2020-02-22 at 02:17 AM.

I know but it’s just so hard with these literal mongoloids. Oh well.
    If you literally can't handle other people's opinions on a forum in a mature manner then maybe they aren't for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If you literally can't handle other people's opinions on a forum in a mature manner then maybe they aren't for you.
    It’s not an opinion though... it’s literal fact.

The game was never this grindy, FACT.

Proof -

WotLK 3.3.5 - hit 80, dungeon grind for a day or so and buy T9 with emblems, off pieces at 228/232 from ICC HCs = ICC 10 ready in less than a few days.

BfA 8.3 - hit 120, head to Naz to get neck to 50. Go into 8.3 content, struggle through and get your cape. Start doing WQs to get enough gear to do heroic dungeons, get enough gear to do M+. Get to 430/445 to start doing Ny’alotha normal.

There’s more! Neck required to be at 75 for any guild worth anything. Essences required, with most classes needing to spend 8 days in Nazhatar for Lucid Dreams rank 2.

We’re not even taking into account corrupted Gear...

F A C T

If the gating was gone, this game would be so much better.
    Last edited by Laqweeta; 2020-02-22 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    I do find it very odd and scaringly surprising that their QA didn't think stacking more than 5 vessels would be a good idea.
    They have a QA? shit i need some proof!

overall good changes, people want to do more visions because they enjoy it, not be limited and then feel punished if they mess just 1 up.

It’s not an opinion though... it’s literal fact.

The game was never this grindy, FACT.

Proof -

WotLK 3.3.5 - hit 80, dungeon grind for a day or so and buy T9 with emblems, off pieces at 228/232 from ICC HCs = ICC 10 ready in less than a few days.

BfA 8.3 - hit 120, head to Naz to get neck to 50. Go into 8.3 content, struggle through and get your cape. Start doing WQs to get enough gear to do heroic dungeons, get enough gear to do M+. Get to 430/445 to start doing Ny’alotha normal.

There’s more! Neck required to be at 75 for any guild worth anything. Essences required, with most classes needing to spend 8 days in Nazhatar for Lucid Dreams rank 2.

We’re not even taking into account corrupted Gear...

F A C T

If the gating was gone, this game would be so much better.
    The equivalent for ICC10man rdy today isn't hc farming or mythic progress. You are trying way too hard man. Also: getting the cloak on an alt involves automatic skipping which saves a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    The equivalent for ICC10man rdy today isn't hc farming or mythic progress. You are trying way too hard man. Also: getting the cloak on an alt involves automatic skipping which saves a lot of time.
    That doesn’t matter. It’s still raiding lol.

It took a lot less time to dive in 10 years ago than it does now.

-snip-
    Whether or not something is a fact or a opinion doesn't change the fact of what I said.

That doesn’t matter. It’s still raiding lol.

It took a lot less time to dive in 10 years ago than it does now.
    Then tell me how long it took to get a fresh lvl80 rdy for ICC25hc progression. If you're telling me that getting ready for nhc raiding takes more than a week you have pretty ridiculous standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Let's face, Blizz is desperate at this point. BFA was an epic failure. I unsubbed out of utter disgust and have played since Vanilla. The endless, stupid grinds.
    Blizzard does something people have not been asking: "Boo! Blizzard, you never listen to feedback!! Boo!"
    Blizzard does something people have been asking: "Boo! Blizzard, you are so desperate!! Boo!"

FFS people...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Then tell me how long it took to get a fresh lvl80 rdy for ICC25hc progression. If you're telling me that getting ready for nhc raiding takes more than a week you have pretty ridiculous standards.
    Literally 3 days i palyed resto shaman and struggled to heal LK > rolled druid (cuz frostmourne heal while running = op) I hit 80 did 14 or so hours of pvp (bgs) for base honnor gear and my raid carryed me through ICC normal + hc farm and we killed LK 1 resset after. Now try to get yourself raid rdy in bfa lol
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2020-02-22 at 02:01 AM.
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    Literally 3 days i palyed resto shaman and struggled to heal LK > rolled druid (cuz frostmourne heal while running = op) I hit 80 did 14 or so hours of pvp (bgs) for base honnor gear and my raid carryed me through ICC normal + hc farm and we killed LK 1 resset after. Now try to get yourself raid rdy in bfa lol
    You were carried. You weren't raid ready.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE