Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    This late into a games cycle and they still have to make large stabbing and sweeping balance changes because they still don't know what they are doing. Remember back when maybe 3-4 abilities on a big patch balance update were changed? Now it's just "everything half the classes in the game plus 5%".
    I remember that too! BFA has been the expansion with the least amount of class changes during the expansion cycle. Classes doing terribly since 8.0 have remained bad.

These hotfixes show they really don't want to put any effort into balancing. These specs are still going to perform awfully, the buffs just let them not lag behind completely. They just slap 3-5% on an entire spec and call it a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    This late into a games cycle and they still have to make large stabbing and sweeping balance changes because they still don't know what they are doing. Remember back when maybe 3-4 abilities on a big patch balance update were changed? Now it's just "everything half the classes in the game plus 5%".
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.3.3

Sure I remember when they had to balance classes late into an expansion. A percentage for the class, rather then abilities, is arguably better anyways. Because it boosts everything instead of potentially impacting rotations or what not by boosting only one ability. They have always tweaked abilities when they felt they had to no matter what part of the expansion cycle we were in.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2020-02-22 at 02:53 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

still no fire nerfs tsk tsk, fire mages must be paying blizzard under the table, bm hunters too
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2020-02-22 at 02:40 AM.

boys i have an idea, lets nerf affliction warlocks just in case they show up in pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Can't let the Whipping Boys of WoW get too strong
    proly because shaman has resto as the best raid healer,and elemental as a top dps,dont think they want enha to also be to competitive in the melee slot

Yes Death Strike was so incredibly overpowered ������������

yeah, dks healed more than even a dh could leech in perma meta, but i thought thats their signature?

Do they have insane mobility, cc chain spam, or a greater pyro? wtf is this nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    still no fire nerfs tsk tsk, fire mages must be paying blizzard under the table, bm hunters too
    I got 1 shot by a pyro fire mage a few days back ... and I have 460k health.
    Someone else in guild also got 1 shot the same way.

I mean - other classes can take me out too, but they have to put some effort,time and skill into it.

PS: My 460k health toon is a mage.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Where is shadow?

No fire or havoc nerfs
    kekw

What everyone is missing is that they have no idea what to buff/nerf because the data is obfuscated by corruption. That's why you see these nice, round numbers across the board instead of precise changes to specific spells like we usually see.

They are just guessing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do tanks take so much extra damage in PvP? I haven't played one in a long time and other than Blood being able to do awesome healing I never understood why

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still no single target dps increase for my poor shadow priest

Quote Originally Posted by Divinex View Post
    No fire or havoc nerfs
    kekw
    Havoc is upper mid at best, wth would it need nerfs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Havoc is upper mid at best, wth would it need nerfs lol.
    yeah right, go lick illidan's flower

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I got 1 shot by a pyro fire mage a few days back ... and I have 460k health.
    Someone else in guild also got 1 shot the same way.

I mean - other classes can take me out too, but they have to put some effort,time and skill into it.

PS: My 460k health toon is a mage.
    Morgan Freeman narrator voice “He didn’t”

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    yeah right, go lick illidan's flower
    Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    Lmao that's a joke right?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../24#dataset=95

Looks like upper mid to me. I PLAY BM and wonder where their nerfs are, they actually need some nerfs

No DH nerf, but another DK nerf, typical. Sick of the class favouritism.

Quote Originally Posted by pinglong View Post
    No DH nerf, but another DK nerf, typical. Sick of the class favouritism.
    For PvP they are bonkers which is what people are talking about since the DK nerfs are pvp only.