Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Brother how I miss your shitposting in your absence.
    No one's ever really gone

I am really only looking forwards to alpha/beta because we will finally get some info on shadowlands.

It has been so barebones that my fear of BFA 2.0 exceeds my hopes for mop 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just hoping for the Legion 2.0 that BfA should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I Stan with @razorpax

This week
    two weeks

i repeat

two weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm just hoping for the Legion 2.0 that BfA should have been.
    remember the pattern

i think the vision change they are making for acquisition is going in a bad way

you get keys for the maw
    you get stuff for your leggo and random gear
    the gear has the new corruption effects

all of this is speculation

And the summoning begins. Alpha God, I offer thee my 5000th post and with it, I become a Murloc!

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post

all of this is speculation
    Of course it is. You have proven several times that you know nothing, Jon Snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    And the summoning begins. Alpha God, I offer thee my 5000th post and with it, I become a Murloc!
    And it's post #36000 in this thread! It's destiny!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

*channeling Alpha cast

Can't wait to see all the new models and creatures and zones.
    Kyrian Uther, Kael'thas Venthyr, and whatever other models may be updated. Also want to check the covenant models for hairstyles and suspicious customization ...
    I want the christmas-like flood of beautiful new art and info ripe for speculation.

5+ Year Old Account
    Let expanse contract. Eons become and instant. Champions from beyond the rift. Heed my call!

Also:

Throw the gate wide open!

Its hilarious (and weird) to see Towelliee criticize Blizzard and even agreeing with alot of us doubters.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Its hilarious (and weird) to see Towelliee criticize Blizzard and even agreeing with alot of us doubters.
    He's always been an obnoxious turd, what's new.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    *channeling Alpha cast

Can't wait to see all the new models and creatures and zones.
    Kyrian Uther, Kael'thas Venthyr, and whatever other models may be updated. Also want to check the covenant models for hairstyles and suspicious customization ...
    I want the christmas-like flood of beautiful new art and info ripe for speculation.
    I see I am not the only one who waits for great art assets.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

About that time again eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    He's always been an obnoxious turd, what's new.
    I don't even know what he's going on about.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Just saying its kind of fun that he is all "Ion Lied about ilvl mattering because my 415 boots are better than my mythic boots" and other stuff

Like there is a huge chance for shadowlands to be another wod when it comes to world content.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Like there is a huge chance for shadowlands to be another wod when it comes to world content.
    Isn't that what people want though? A lot of complaints about BFA are centered around being forced to do world content like dailies and WQs for AP and essences and titanforging.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I see I am not the only one who waits for great art assets.
    Yes, well as it has been pointed out before, the art team is a weird anomaly within Blizzard. They keep producing good stuff consistently. And even improve, depending on your taste. I'm a filthy weeb so Pandaria was the peak.

The new model datamining is the best part of any alpha, beta or PTR. I wish I knew how to do it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    Isn't that what people want though? A lot of complaints about BFA are centered around being forced to do world content like dailies and WQs for AP and essences and titanforging.
    Yep, many people advocate for another WoD, raiding simulator without "pointless grind", but of course they shit on WoD with everyone else.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Yep, many people advocate for another WoD, raiding simulator without "pointless grind", but of course they shit on WoD with everyone else.
    Well it's almost as if not everything is black and white. Even WoD had good parts. Not sure about BfA. Drustvar I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Yes, well as it has been pointed out before, the art team is a weird anomaly within Blizzard. They keep producing good stuff consistently.
    Except the team that designs armor. I have yet to find plate gear in BfA that looks good. Heck, I would even accept "decent".