Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Let’s be honest. Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Warren, Steyer, and Gabbard have no chance at all of even getting close to winning a plurality of delegates. They should just drop out. Only Bernie, Bloomberg, and Biden have a shot.

They’re just staying in because they’re either too egocentric to see that they’re done, or they think that they have a chance at stealing the nomination at a contested convention, which is just disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Final tallies are ticking in. Still very early but Sanders has a strong lead.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    He already prefers Bloomberg over Sanders, so he atleast prefers Trump's policies.
    No joke? A Bloomberg supporter? They exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's looking very likely that Warren/Steyer/Klob won't be viable, and likely that Pete won't be either. If it's Bernie at 35-40% and Biden at like 15%, then Bernie gets 70-73% of pledged delegates.

If Pete is viable Bernie still gets over 50%

If Biden/Pete both aren't, 100%

In any scenario the media will lose their damn minds. Chris Matthews already making references to the Fall of France in WW2, media tears and epic cope from Warren stans especially. How the chattering class will spin, and how much they will be spinning remains to be seen. Its a matter of how devastating this is for the establishment types.

Everyone on MSNBC has a facial expression like they’re reporting on an assassination or natural disaster. I love it so much.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2020-02-22 at 11:19 PM.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It's looking very likely that Warren/Steyer/Klob won't be viable, and likely that Pete won't be either. If it's Bernie at 35-40% and Biden at like 15%, then Bernie gets 70-73% of pledged delegates.

If Pete is viable Bernie still gets over 50%

If Biden/Pete both aren't, 100%

In any scenario the media will lose their damn minds. Chris Matthews already making references to the Fall of France in WW2, media tears and epic cope from Warren stans especially. How the chattering class will spin, and how much they will be spinning remains to be seen. Its a matter of how devastating this is for the establishment types.

Everyone on MSNBC has a facial expression like they’re reporting on an assassination or natural disaster. I love it so much.
    It’s funny to see the SJWs losing their minds on Twitter because Bernie, an old white man, is winning.

You’d think that these identity politics freaks would love Bernie for having so much support from minorities, but it seems like they only care about getting a female president

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimensius View Post
    It’s funny to see the SJWs losing their minds on Twitter because Bernie, an old white man, is winning.

You’d think that these identity politics freaks would love Bernie for having so much support from minorities, but it seems like they only care about getting a female president
    At the end of the day most who go in for "SJW" stuff are only radical in terms of aesthetics; they actually fear class oriented politics like a vampire fears sunlight.

Most are just garden variety liberals or politics is just a team sport and they wear a blue jersey.

Because it's always more about virtue signaling than about actually helping minorities.

The sad aspect of this entire thing is how little Warren appears to be resonating with the American populace. I have long thought that she was the best progressive chance simply due to the logistics of it all given the current disdain for Sanders from the important portions of the Democratic leadership and media apparatus. I am not afraid or worried about a Sanders administration but i think that they will stonewall him out of spite where as a Warren administration could have gotten a few key aspects passed like a public option ( single payer wont be coming due to how the party takes money to begin with and until bribery is illegal in politics give up on that idea ) or wall street reform nothing will come to pass as they would rather lose to anyone else then support Sanders.

10+ Year Old Account

Funny to observe a lot of the resident sjws that used to support bernie in 2016 turn against him today and propagate that "bro bernie" bs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Watching CNN panel blaming the Russians for helping Bernie and Trump, but think it's absurd notion that Bezos would have any influence over WaPo.

Looking like Bernie didn't have a 30% election ceiling after all.
    I wonder what will come next after they reheat for the fifth time the RussiaGhazi stuff? Bernie must be unstoppable if they are stooping to that. Maybe even their hope of brokered convention is looking like a lost cause?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I wonder what will come next after they reheat for the fifth time the RussiaGhazi stuff? Bernie must be unstoppable if they are stooping to that. Maybe even their hope of brokered convention is looking like a lost cause?
    They got "Bernie is a Russian asset" trending on Twitter yesterday after Bernie told Russia to fuck off out of US elections.

Nice to see Bernie (seemingly) out performing polls for a change. This is looking like a devastating loss for everyone who isnt Bernie. Could swing obviously, its still early. I hope things go as well as this is seeming to in South Carolina though.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Nice to see Bernie (seemingly) out performing polls for a change. This is looking like a devastating loss for everyone who isnt Bernie. Could swing obviously, its still early. I hope things go as well as this is seeming to in South Carolina though.
    With like...1% of the results in? Bit early to be making any conclusions.

Bernie will narrowly win tonight, and the Democratic Party will take one step closer to utter Corbynite-level disaster.

This is turning into a goddamn Greek Tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Bernie will narrowly win tonight, and the Democratic Party will take one step closer to utter Corbynite-level disaster.

I dont think they ( Sanders people ) want America at the head of the world table to be honest with you. They want isolated issues solved and the rest be damned.

Looks like the democrat parties thought leaders and pundits (and certian posters) might just be a little out of touch with the democrat party electorate. Shoes dropped.

7+ Year Old Account
    Given the demographics of Bernie's wins, is it any wonder that Warren ultimately decided against abolishing ICE?

10+ Year Old Account
    MSNBC is hilarious right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    I dont think they ( Sanders people ) want America at the head of the world table to be honest with you. They want isolated issues solved and the rest be damned.
    Ah, yes, the important issues of bombing brown countries and staging coups in south America.

- - - Updated - - -

The more conservatives are pearl clutching, the better. Just shows he is doing something right.

Shame the UK was not ready for Corbyn yet, gotta wait till all the boomers die out,

lol

Conservative who didn't jump ship until Trump came to power bitching about the left actually voting for a left wing politician for once is hilarious. Suck it up, or go vote for Trump.

And my god the hysterics of trying to claim Sanders is the same as Corbyn. It speaks to a tremendous ignorance of politics.