Poll: Which one is BETTER?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed WoD more. The lack of PvE content forced me to try out PvP, which I ended up enjoying quite a bit. And you also had the new character models to stare at, which was neat.

BfA doesn't have a whole lot going for it in terms of distractions.

While BFA is pretty bad it was still better than WoD imho.

WoD had amazing raids... that was it. Nothing more. Not even bad stuff. There just was nothing.

BfA also has amazing raids. And sooooooo much more. Most of it fluff or grindy shit. But still. Stuff to do.
    So all in all. BfA was better for gameplay reasons. WoD was better for twinking.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Couldn't care less about "fun" classes. Classes are as fun as content. If there is not enough fun content no amount of godly classes will save it.
    But if content is a blast i dont mind boring classes.
    it's the opposite.. no matter how much content there's in the game if classes are shit it's gonna be boring

WoD started the line of shit expansions. Its like anyone who actually cared at blizzard got fired and the rest got cuck slapped by the marketing team and told them to "make us quick money or start updating your resume"

BfA, purely because there is something else to do than sit in garrison.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    In BFA I'm at least logging on for some dailies, visions, M+ with friends and guildies between raids. In WoD I was doing literally fuck all except raids. Therefore I think BFA as shit as it is is better.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2020-02-24 at 01:39 PM.

Classes got butchered after Mist of Pandaria, either removing and taking away cool stuff, or introducing pointless cast times. WoD is just shallow in all aspects comparing to BfA.

WoD is my pick.
    Great progression on my side, 10/12M, got to play in mythic all roles: melee dps & tank on main and healer on an alt.
    Easyer times to play multitude of variants without wasting main char progression. Had a blast.
    BfA? Pff. And it got my account banned so I hate it even more. :-)

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
    WoD is my pick.
    Great progression on my side, 10/12M, got to play in mythic all roles: melee dps & tank on main and healer on an alt.
    Easyer times to play multitude of variants without wasting main char progression. Had a blast.
    BfA? Pff. And it got my account banned so I hate it even more. :-)
    Blaming and expansion for you getting banned, that's a new one.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Class design speaking, Legion and BFA had a lot better Warrior class design than whatever the fuck was going on in WoD

For others, there might be some truth in "class design" argument, but then again, why have amazing class design when there is absolutly nothing to utilize it on

BFA have features with a lot of wasted potential (pvp warfronts is probably my biggest example)

I said equally bad, but if I had to choose I'd pick WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    it's the opposite.. no matter how much content there's in the game if classes are shit it's gonna be boring
    No it's not, absolutely not.

My vote goes to WoD. Way easier to make 5million gold.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    BfA is better. WoD had content for 1 month tops, and after that it was Raid or Die. Not even reputation farming worked there, and it had one less raid tier while charging the same box price as other expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal The Black View Post
    Class design speaking, Legion and BFA had a lot better Warrior class design than whatever the fuck was going on in WoD
    Oh boy, remember 6.2 Arms with the 4set pre-nerf?

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinf View Post
    Oh boy, remember 6.2 Arms with the 4set pre-nerf?
    Comming to WoD from MoP was like a nightmare for arms warriors...

6.2 arms 4 set was very strong damage wise (stupid in cleave) but you just spammed 2 buttons and threw Rend on everything

I could just macro Colossus smash and Mortal strike into one button, bind it to mousewheel and call it a day

I had to go with WoD being the weakest so far.

Granted, it's not by much of a margin.

10+ Year Old Account
    BfA is better by far imo. It's not great but WoD was a travesty. I will say though at least they didn't spend half the expansion fixing the major systems. In terms of the actual content though I have had more fun overall with BfA. WoD I basically just did Ashran to pass time.

Honestly if anything I hope BfA shows Blizzard that they can keep making this expansion hinging systems. They are wasting way too much time with them when they could put that energy into actual content.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    That's my opinion, do you prefer one over the other?
    So, to paraphrase, would you prefer to have your skin flayed or walk for miles on red hot charcoals...

To which my answer is pass on both, tyvm.