Poll: Which one is BETTER?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    1. Class design = WoD
    2. Leveling = WoD
    3. PvP = WoD
    4. Dungeons = BFA
    5. Raids = I don't raid so i don't know
    6. Gearing = WoD
    7. World content = BFA

WoD wins.

I dont know which one is "better" but I had more FUN in WoD overall mostly doing PVP, ashran and getting 35 toons for gold missions so that kind of answers that. PVP vendors made it easier to get into PVP, no pvp scaling based on ilvl, no essences.... those are my biggest issues

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD was terrible but at least I finished that expansion, I didn’t even get as far as raiding the first tier in BfA. Same for Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal The Black View Post
    Comming to WoD from MoP was like a nightmare for arms warriors...

6.2 arms 4 set was very strong damage wise (stupid in cleave) but you just spammed 2 buttons and threw Rend on everything

I could just macro Colossus smash and Mortal strike into one button, bind it to mousewheel and call it a day
    Whenever someone mentions that WoD had better class design, this is the example I use to counter.
    Classes were horrible in WoD coming from MoP, at the time everyone was complaining how bland every single class is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    You don't raid?
    Keep your scrub opinion to yourself then.
    What a pathetic soul.

3+ Year Old Account
    WoD was much better than this endless grindfest BfA has become

If classes aren't fun to play, content doesn't matter. Wod was far superior in class design, so it's better than BFA.

Another thing is that Arms Warrior actually feelt like it was supposed to, Mortal Strike and Execute cranked hard, you really noticed the difference when pressing them compared today. I can't even tell the difference between OP,Slam, MS or Execute the only thing that gives it away is that two of the apply bleeds. Feels like playing a less mobile feral druid.

WoD was better for raiders and gear. Gear has been extremely devalued and homogenized imho, during bfa

Overall BfA is better, like in the last 10 times a thread asked this. If you look at the whole package there is at least something besides raiding, but if you REALLY care about some niche aspects of the game, it's plausible to think that WoD might have actually been better - even if you are objectively wrong :P.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Wod of course. It lacked content but what was there was fun.

BfA gameplay though... I don't know who it is designed for but it's simply not fun or even meaningful. I'm ok with grinding through the bad parts to get to the fun stuff but BfA doesn't seem to have anything even worth grinding for.

Even the stuff that kept me around before like BGs seem slow, boring, slow and with over the top healing. It could be because my gear was bad .. I'm not really sure how much it matters in PvP these days.

So half think WoD was better, and the other half think BfA is better.

We are safe to say both are "decent" then, right?

I prefer WoD. Raids were better, classes were better, gear was better, and I prefer CMs over the M+ system. I played more in WoD than I have on BFA so far, mainly because the classes I play don’t feel fun compared to them back in WoD.

I will say that BFA has better story. Mainly because I hate time travel/alt universe.

I vote that WoD was better. I actually enjoy the content of BFA more than WoD (there is m+), but if I want to do said content I have to do so much content that I hate... Because of that WoD was better, since at least I could do what I wanted. There's nothing I hate more than being forced to do something I don't want.

Leveling WOD was better
    Gearing since MOP expac gearing was made a endless grind system
    World content WOD and prior expacs players QQ'd about content, legion and BFA were made endless grind systems
    PvP any expac prior to legion and BFA. they added too many systems to balance PVP, blizzard set up BFA for less complaining which allows them to focus less on PVP balancing. imo, PVP is at its lowest point, entry into it is extremely brutal
    - legion had BG templates due to this. it could not be balanced, would have required hotfixes and patches the whole expac
    - arena dampening system
    - BFA warmode, vastly reduced player interaction which shows extreme WPVP class imbalance, reducing feedback/complaints, along with griefing complaints on wow forums. this resulted in blizzard doing less PVP balancing than any expac prior to legion/BFA. arena players may QQ, it's blown off, as arena players reroll, will not name...top arena player rolled a res sham for 10 years, rerolled to res druid. had many complaints, but...rerolled.
    Last edited by pinkz; 2020-02-24 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wod was at least some fun and you could get rich playing the garrison with alts. Bfa is a cluster fuck and only until the LAST patch of the damn game are the classes half way decent to play.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I mean according the polls.. The results are perfectly balanced *Thanos Voice*
    Was watching a few hours ago and WoD was higher now it's lower.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Legion is the worst expansion. Bfa is better than Legion but worse than wod
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

WoD was much better, at least my main and 3 alts were FUN to play.