I'd be quite fine with them not giving Alpha invites to Asmongold and HeelvsBabyFace. Free them from their bonds to the thing they loathe.

But it's Preach making this comment, and an unfortunate rift has formed between him and Blizzard due to that ban for spreading an exploit and subsequent friction. So such a comment may just be coming from a place of him perhaps not getting an alpha invite this time around. I actually hope he gets an invite. Last thing we need is more drama in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Streamers loooove to have alpha access just to have more viewers.

(Just give it to me, I report hundreds of bugs)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Oh for god's sake dude... Just try to actually follow the conversation, rather than slapping your own exotic nonsense on it.

You've literally just arrived here. You have 33 posts. You're acting like you know this place. You don't. You're acting like you know the posters I'm discussing. You don't. You're acting like a sweet summer child. You're Jon Snowing it up. Not in a good way.

I'm not talking about some rando who one time called you a "shill". I'm talking about people who call EVERYONE who disagrees with them a "bot" or "shill". Not individually. You're not getting it. This isn't someone calling ME a shill, or you a bot. This is people labeling LITERALLY EVERYONE who disagrees with them as a "bots" or "shills" or "fakes".

You've got this weird obsession, which is all on you, about "that bad of an insult", but you're hard-proving that totally not getting it. It's not about "insult". Why the hell would it be? It's about people who aren't willing to argue. I'm not "insulted" when some guy say "Everyone who disagrees with me is a Blizzard shill". Rather, because I'm not a total noob, I am aware that people who say stuff like that aren't interested in "rational argument" or "mature discussions". They're just interested in negativity and ranting. There's a huge difference between someone who individually discusses stuff and is childish enough to call someone a "shill", and someone who just blanket-claims everyone who disagrees with them is a "shill", "fake", or "bot" or the like.

Also this deal: "because I did actually think better of you than the people you were arguing with" - just sigh - I don't care. I don't mean that in an insulting way, but I don't care. Actions speak louder than words, and you're arguing with me, not with the dudes blanket-labeling everyone as "shills" or insisting the expansion will definitely be shit because Cataclysm-era class design was shit or the like. The only reason I'm still responding is that you don't seem to understand the problems (for example, hence you talking about whether it's "insulting" or not, which is irrelevant).
    I'm not arguing with them because they aren't worth arguing with. I thought that was pretty clear but you still seem to be implying I'm somehow morally wrong for targeting you instead of them. Even if you're completely right about them, that's not the point. The point is your original post I quoted was just ridiculous in its hyperbolic nonsense, and I chose to call you out on it. You can choose not to care, it doesn't matter. My point stands, regardless or whether you are right or wrong here, it's a nonfactor.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    I'm not arguing with them because they aren't worth arguing with. I thought that was pretty clear but you still seem to be implying I'm somehow morally wrong for targeting you instead of them. Even if you're completely right about them, that's not the point. The point is your original post I quoted was just ridiculous in its hyperbolic nonsense, and I chose to call you out on it. You can choose not to care, it doesn't matter. My point stands, regardless or whether you are right or wrong here, it's a nonfactor.
    ROFL.

My point was you can't argue with them because they're not worth arguing with, you called that hyperbolic nonsense, now you're saying the exact same thing. Holy shit son. You do you, live your best life and all that but daaaamn lol.

I've always wondered how easy it would be to buy some of those fake viewers, and send Blizzard an email about it so you could get Alpha Access.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I'd be quite fine with them not giving Alpha invites to Asmongold and HeelvsBabyFace. Free them from their bonds to the thing they loathe.

But it's Preach making this comment, and an unfortunate rift has formed between him and Blizzard due to that ban for spreading an exploit and subsequent friction. So such a comment may just be coming from a place of him perhaps not getting an alpha invite this time around. I actually hope he gets an invite. Last thing we need is more drama in this community.
    He interviewed them at BlizzCon, if there was bad blood it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Where was the content in TBC, Wrath or Mists that Shadowlands is lacking?
    this, people get used to receiving more, in wotlk patch 3.2 had single tiny raid, single tiny dungeon (using the same room as raid) and daily q and... that was it
    3.1 had raid, daily q, and dual talents
    now visions brought huge raid, dailies, assaults, visions, story q line, and its "empty"
    its the same with expansions, just bigger

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Preach himself made this comment? Jeez, he likes to overdramatize things.

You know that Mike is in good standings with Blizzard even after the ban , right ? He gets frequent emails from them and communicates back. The Ion interivew he did at Blizzcon was after the ban , where Ion even mentioned he watches his videos. He will be alright :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    You know that Mike is in good standings with Blizzard even after the ban , right ? He gets frequent emails from them and communicates back. The Ion interivew he did at Blizzcon was after the ban , where Ion even mentioned he watches his videos. He will be alright :P
    If so then his dramatics really aren't helping but I guess thats what keeps him around.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post

Personally I would send Alpha keys even to those streamers that are critical of WoW. I mean their vids will still promote the game. And if you only test it with you own personal echo chamber, you can't really improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If so then his dramatics really aren't helping but I guess thats what keeps him around.
    Casual Players and Per Battler only cannot understand his concerns.

Nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    You've literally just arrived here. You have 33 posts. You're acting like you know this place. You don't. You're acting like you know the posters I'm discussing. You don't. You're acting like a sweet summer child. You're Jon Snowing it up. Not in a good way.
    I don't really want to get involved but why does that matter? Is this a highschool clique? You sound like Regina George but she plays WoW and hasn't showered in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Personally I would send Alpha keys even to those streamers that are critical of WoW. I mean their vids will still promote the game. And if you only test it with you own personal echo chamber, you can't really improve.
    They'll obviously send keys to those critical of the game, however there's a fine line between being critical and being "HeelsVsBabyFace".

While I hate the story of BFA, the expansion itself isn't the shittiest. Some of the systems are fine, I just wish they added more, ya know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    I don't really want to get involved but why does that matter? Is this a highschool clique? You sound like Regina George but she plays WoW and hasn't showered in a few days.
    Historically posters with low post count seem to like to rile things up. Lol @ Regina george..he's not actually being that mean...don't be a drama queen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Historically posters with low post count seem to like to rile things up. Lol @ Regina george..he's not actually being that mean...don't be a drama queen.
    I guess but it's immature to start talking about post count as if it has any standing on credibility lmao. It's like standard MMOChamp gatekeeping. Drama queen? Who's the one riling things up now lol!

Also, if you think Classic's better than BFA, then that's fine. Don't hate on either Retail nor Classic just because you don't prefer one of the two, people. Asmongold can be very constructive, and I think he's fine. Him advocating for Classic was whatever, because he still played BFA and respected it for what it was (Even if he prefers Classic over Retail atm). Az (AKA HeelsvsBabyface) used to be okay. His WoD rants were fun to listen to, and his MoP content was fine. However, after Legion, idk wtf happened to him. Some of his shit can be good, but most of it is just nitpicking. Like, holy fuck.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    While I hate the story of BFA, the expansion itself isn't the shittiest. Some of the systems are fine, I just wish they added more, ya know?
    More systems? Right now we have like 5 systems stacked upon each other. We rather need few solid systems that will be supported in every patch.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Also, if you think Classic's better than BFA, then that's fine. Don't hate on either Retail nor Classic just because you don't prefer one of the two, people. Asmongold can be very constructive, and I think he's fine. Him advocating for Classic was whatever, because he still played BFA and respected it for what it was (Even if he prefers Classic over Retail atm). Az (AKA HeelsvsBabyface) used to be okay. His WoD rants were fun to listen to, and his MoP content was fine. However, after Legion, idk wtf happened to him. Some of his shit can be good, but most of it is just nitpicking. Like, holy fuck.
    Heels used to be really good but now he's on a similar level as Bellular. They both just rant and throw out claims incessantly from SoUrCeS iNsIdE bLiZzArD. Preach seems to be the only level-headed critic left.