I will give Az this though, he's right when he complains that the open world isn't affected enough. However, this was always a problem a WoW. I'm not defending it, but I am saying it's not just a WoW Legion or BFA thing. It's been a thing since TBC. Why weren't the Undead all across Azeroth during our quest in Northrend? Why did Deathwing stop attacking during Cata? Where was the Alliance/Horde War in MoP? Etc.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    They'll obviously send keys to those critical of the game, however there's a fine line between being critical and being "HeelsVsBabyFace".
    Depends on how you view the game. Considering how shitty Blizzard's business practices and content releases have been so far, Az is just as critical as he needs to be. And guess what? He actually likes Classic and is quite positive regarding it. So he is not hating for the sake of it. WoW is just on a steady downhill ride. Wether Shadowlands will turn that around is anyone's guess. But I'm sticking around to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I will give Az this though, he's right when he complains that the open world isn't affected enough. However, this was always a problem a WoW. I'm not defending it, but I am saying it's not just a WoW Legion or BFA thing. It's been a thing since TBC. Why weren't the Undead all across Azeroth during our quest in Northrend? Why did Deathwing stop attacking during Cata? Where was the Alliance/Horde War in MoP? Etc.
    I'm pretty sure no one at Blizzard would want to have anything to do with Az. The guy is pretty delusional

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Depends on how you view the game. Considering how shitty Blizzard's business practices and content releases have been so far, Az is just as critical as he needs to be. And guess what? He actually likes Classic and is quite positive regarding it. So he is not hating for the sake of it. WoW is just on a steady downhill ride. Wether Shadowlands will turn that around is anyone's guess. But I'm sticking around to find out.
    Yeah no Az is just obnoxious with his criticism. Nobody wants to listen to someone who's obnoxious even if what they are saying might be true. "Downhill ride." RIght @_@

I get BFA offended people but get a grip. People said similar things in Legion and even WoD yet here we are.

They'll obviously send keys to those critical of the game, however there's a fine line between being critical and being "HeelsVsBabyFace".
    Pretty sure he's been mad ever since WoD.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    , idk wtf happened to him. Some of his shit can be good, but most of it is just nitpicking. Like, holy fuck.
    I'll tell you what happened. He started to play other MMOs as well so he can compare what Blizzard does on what others do.

This has always been a problem, yes. I think even with me liking most of the story to date (yes, even most of BfA, except for most parts of the war campaign) this is the gripe I have always had and it's bugging me greatly. To me it became kind of worse when they started actually telling cool stories in the 'old world' and you did not see a single thing about it in the open world. Not even a little bit. My usual example of this: the rogue questline in Legion in Darkshire. Almost the whole freaking town was wiped out and sacrificed to the Legion. Once you come out of the scenario... it's all in your head, nothing from the story is actually shown ingame. Just.... ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah no Az is just obnoxious with his criticism. Nobody wants to listen to someone who's obnoxious even if what they are saying might be true. "Downhill ride." RIght @_@

I get BFA offended people but get a grip. People said similar things in Legion and even WoD yet here we are.

Pretty sure he's been mad ever since WoD.
    well it is on a downhill ride.. exactly from WoD onwards the game became a joke

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    So he is not hating for the sake of it..
    Of course not, he's "hating it" for easy money from pool souls that actually HATE some video game for some reason. Reminds me of ultra-left/ultra-right "journalists" with simple critique and simple answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Streamers loooove to have alpha access just to have more viewers.

(Just give it to me, I report hundreds of bugs)
    That thumbnail is one of my favorite TV characters !

Obviously Blizz will give steamers / content creators alpha/beta access just because it promotes the game.

Like it or not, WoW is not the same beast it was 10 years ago. Blizzard is reliant on streamers and content creators to generate hype of the game and push sales these days.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    I don't really want to get involved but why does that matter? Is this a highschool clique? You sound like Regina George but she plays WoW and hasn't showered in a few days.
    Man gets snippy about cliques by making reference so obscure only some weird clique will get it. GJ 10/0 would be trolled by you again.

BTW what's with the rise of weirdly-specific showering-based zingers here and on twitter? It seems to be the latest thing.
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2020-02-25 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    My point was you can't argue with them because they're not worth arguing with, you called that hyperbolic nonsense
    No... that's not accurate at all. What I called hyperbolic nonsense was your statement:
    There's literally nothing Blizzard could do which would make committed cynics that extreme remotely happy.
    Which isn't the same as what you're implying I did at all. Then you went on a rant about how I'm being mean to you and the rest is history. I'm sorry you can't take criticism to heart, but it's not my problem.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    This probably won't be present in first builds, but I really hope Heritage armor will be moved from 120 to 50, not 60. It would be big incentive for people to level alts during pre-patch. Combine it with some nice XP from Scourge invasion and we could get someting alike Legion pre-patch.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    No... that's not accurate at all. What I called hyperbolic nonsense was your statement:

Which isn't the same as what you're implying I did at all. Then you went on a rant about how I'm being mean to you and the rest is history. I'm sorry you can't take criticism to heart, but it's not my problem.
    Bollocks mate.

My statement is correct and you agree implicitly by acknowledging the committed cynics aren't worth arguing with. Love the fantasy about me saying you're "being mean" to me, when I actually said you don't know what's going on.
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2020-02-25 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    This probably won't be present in first builds, but I really hope Heritage armor will be moved from 120 to 50, not 60. It would be big incentive for people to level alts during pre-patch. Combine it with some nice XP from Scourge invasion and we could get someting alike Legion pre-patch.
    Big question is, do we wipe out the Scourge entirely or just small mobs of them that go around then go to the Shadowlands or do we get overwhelmed and "die". Cause it might be a bit weird if all the Scourge is out and we eventually have to reforge the Helm of domination, might be pointless. Sorry, just questions I'm curious about.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bollocks mate.

My statement is correct and you agree implicitly by acknowledging the committed cynics aren't worth arguing with. Love the fantasy about me saying you're "being mean" to me, when I actually said you don't know what's going on.
    I'm not even surprised you're doubling down rather than humbling yourself and admitting you're off on a nonsensical rant. Let's just agree to disagree so I don't have to waste anymore time on you.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Big question is, do we wipe out the Scourge entirely or just small mobs of them that go around then go to the Shadowlands or do we get overwhelmed and "die". Cause it might be a bit weird if all the Scourge is out and we eventually have to reforge the Helm of domination, might be pointless. Sorry, just questions I'm curious about.
    Nah, we'll just go through a portal, otherwise we couldn't escape from Maw. Let's not start another "who burned down Teldrassil" thing ;P.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I hope so too. It would be pretty brutal if they did a pre-patch that effectively made it impossible for old races to get their heritage armour.

Looking forward to whatever invasion-type deal they do, the Legion one was amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    I'm not even surprised you're doubling down rather than humbling yourself and admitting you're off on a nonsensical rant. Let's just agree to disagree so I don't have to waste anymore time on you.
    Humbling myself? I mean bro do you read your own posts? This is some amazing stuff. If you're a troll I give you a 9/10, if not please accept my Internet Person of the Week award for really Internet-ing it up. Humility is out but I kind of love your "me at 19" earnestness and ill-chosen phrases. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I've always wondered how easy it would be to buy some of those fake viewers, and send Blizzard an email about it so you could get Alpha Access.
    That's not how it works. You have to have a creator's license on the platform you're broadcasting on.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."