Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Man this game is pretty rough around the edges, I feel like the right choice would be to wait a couple months and swing back for another try
    Thats what Im doing. We cant expect this game to compete with PoE just yet. Give it a couple of years and Wolcen will be neck and neck with PoE.

Sadly, we all know Blizzard doesnt have the talent, chops, or know how to make a good ARPG these days, so Im pretty confident we can write Diablo 4 off before it even hits alpha testing phase.

In the future the ARPG supremacy battle will be between Wolcen and PoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    People can't just move on a whim.....you know.
    Of course they can and people do all the time.
    Want is another story and the same goes for voting for an option that would help you here.

If less developed countries can with the right effort, so can you.

Does anyone even know what the story of Path of Exile is about?

Diablo's story was clear, Wolcen's story is clear. PoE's story...no idea wtf is going on.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-02-25 at 06:58 PM.

The main storyline is very easy, if you read any of the quest texts.

Then again, I have found some poe story lore things elsewhere than in game. Including details that I cant recall ever seeing in game. No idea where those come from.

As for comparing poe/diablo/any rpg story with wolcen story, I wont be able to do that since I'm still waiting for the game to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Of course they can and people do all the time.
    Want is another story and the same goes for voting for an option that would help you here.

If less developed countries can with the right effort, so can you.
    Let me pack my house and life and move to different place to play video game.

https://wolcengame.com/forum/announc...-known-issues/

At least we know what they're working on. The more i play, the more noticeable the shortcomings are. However i'm still having fun, my build seems solid despite buigged nodes and i'm not using any of the op/bugged skills.

Plus, i'm laughing at people complaining about the nerfs because "fix the bugs then balance". Well BE or WG doing the insane damage IS a bug.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    https://wolcengame.com/forum/announc...-known-issues/

At least we know what they're working on. The more i play, the more noticeable the shortcomings are. However i'm still having fun, my build seems solid despite buigged nodes and i'm not using any of the op/bugged skills.

Plus, i'm laughing at people complaining about the nerfs because "fix the bugs then balance". Well BE or WG doing the insane damage IS a bug.
    Lets be realistic, game is a massive mess, if any game released in this state by any company that was releasing its second game, it would bankrupt from the refunds.

I havent bought it yet, but a friend that did buy it 2 years ago after bored with D3 + Legion/Pre-bfa drought is the reason i got on to test it just for the hell of it.

1)Major passives that are supposedly builds around them not working at all, like Omnipotence, went from level 25 to 33, havent seen any proc yet and many others according to friends that actively play, and you cant really know cause there is barely any tooltip info about things.

2)Randomly passive traits not/stop working, the 10% elemental damage -10% max hp trait.

Log on-->90% red bar-->working as intended.

Randomly-->100% red bar-->relog--->90% red bar-->some time after-->100% red bar, cause the passive auto-randomly disables itself.

And i wont even go to the lack of balance of things..i only have spell damage traits, i wore 1 dagger to check something , Phantom Blades , 10 levels lower than the spells, dealt 30% more damage, just with that 1 dagger and maybe 3 traits that give attack damage in order to reach something else.

Realistically, this is unacceptable levels of bad everything about a game release, people are just very unforgiving cause it probably looks decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Let me pack my house and life and move to different place to play video game.
    Sure, the only one stopping you is you.

Or you know, their job.

And actual common sensie, life, family, relationships. Or seriously, moving because somebody cant play video game is a sign of some serious problems...

And actual common sensie, life, family, relationships. Or seriously, moving because somebody cant play video game is a sign of some serious problems...
    Thankfully my wife and I need steady, good, internet for our jobs, so no one questioned when we picked our house we bought based on the internet speed :P

Who needs those anyway? That's why we have vidya gaems!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    whelp the BE nerf patch finally happened. and a whole lot of other nerfs, like crit damage percentages on nodes / affixes in general. Summons got buffed at least?

going 70k crits instead of 90k now but Im lucky. I didnt rely on the broken ailment BE build so the nerf didnt feel as bad. Still though, this patch, while probably necessary, does not feel good when stuff like spells still dont scale so build diversity is still low.

Im gonna see how far I can still get with my build but I also may remake another toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    yes i must be a wolcel. I am someone who said:if blizzard released a box of shit today, I would preporder it day one knowing it is good shit. check post history.
    Blizzard shill too? I am still playing d1 and d2 with my brother but d3 is kinda problematic to play with. I spent enough time in poe as well.

I am not copy pasting anything. I bought the game yesterday. I played all day. 20ms on servers, low fps, buggy boss fights. Nothing else. what is cringe about it? I honestly loved the game. and I could handle the untargettable mobs by doing what I mentioned. you either no idea what cringe means or you are as well bad. I liked the game and I am wolcel? lmao.

I tell you how I dealt with flyers as a melee. you take it or leave it. as ranged I shared my experience with d1 d2 and d3. I am not comparing these games. all diablo games are great, poe is awesome. but this one was a much needed fresh blood for me. I love arpg genre and I simply cannot understand the people having problems with left clicking and flyer targeting.
    The bat hitbox and issues with that monster in particular being unhittable is a known, officially confirmed bug.

And before you embarass yourself again, you're talking to someone in endgame who did all the HC-achievements. I know the game in and out whereas you didn't even take the time to check a list if known bugs, lmao.

You are definitely a wolcel.

Haven't checked notes but...

Apparently they reset gold/magic stuff, which was obviously coming but kinda sucks. I can live with that.

But does BE really have a 10s cooldown now? Because if so...RIP my character entirely, they're now garbage and I'm not sure how to make them work without that skill to supplement damage.

Not a strong first patch from them, but maybe fixing a bunch of the broken nodes will open up more opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Haven't checked notes but...

Apparently they reset gold/magic stuff, which was obviously coming but kinda sucks. I can live with that.

But does BE really have a 10s cooldown now? Because if so...RIP my character entirely, they're now garbage and I'm not sure how to make them work without that skill to supplement damage.

Not a strong first patch from them, but maybe fixing a bunch of the broken nodes will open up more opportunities.
    It does if you take "unstoppable momentum"

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It does if you take "unstoppable momentum"
    Which is still a huge nerf since you can't really stack them and that increases the rage cost per strike functionally by x4.

I'll tinker around with it, but I can't say I'm super excited by these changes : /

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which is still a huge nerf since you can't really stack them and that increases the rage cost per strike functionally by x4.

I'll tinker around with it, but I can't say I'm super excited by these changes : /
    They need to not nerf before balancing out some of the other ones, still not seeing anything on spell balancing.

Yeah, the patch was pretty bad. Obviously BE debuff builds are done. Even with all other skills, passives and gear focused on applying as many debuffs as possible you're lucky to see a double damage hit from it now. Pistol and shield versions are super slow, 2h is playable, but not fit for lvl 100+ stuff. 10 sec CD is a real kicker, means now you have to use the low duration version that locks you in animation.

But the patch is not bad cause of this, everyone was expecting a nerf. It's bad cause it makes dev's priorities clear. They want people to play by their rules, even if that means less fun. They are focusing on playing whack-a-mole with OP builds, instead of fixing things that outright do not work. And it also showed that they are willing to do knee-jerk nerfs. It did not reign in BE builds, the patch basically made the damage per debuff stack node useless. Which means in the future if you're ever playing a strong build, you need to be aware that devs might not like it and axe it to oblivion.

Also almost no fixes to passive tree, or spell damage, which means we won't see many new builds this patch.

BE builds are still more than fine..
    They just don't 1shot lvl 187 enemies anymore.

You go 2h until you have higher end gear, at that point you switch to 1h+shield

BE is probably still the go to skill, spellcasters included.

Not *that* sure on the spellcaster part... but:
    You can easily stack up your debuffs (different types) with multiple spells, and thus should still deal significant amounts of damage with bleeding edge.

Since the poison aura node works now, everyone can get the poison stacks for free

Burn, Shock, Stasis, Cursed and Weakeness from spells, Bleed from Bleeding edge itself. 210 stacks of debuffs, each buffing bleeding edge by several %. The +atk from the weapon itself would probably be enough to get high enough numbers. Not to mention that you gain +25% dmg from each damage type, which means +~175%dmg all the time.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-02-27 at 01:38 AM.