Enhancement and shadow full rework. Survival ranged again.

Monks removed from game.

Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post

Monks removed from game.
    Why remove monks? I think it is the best of the new classes. They could use a visual update though, their spells / Spell animations feel very dated compared to other classes. I also would love MoP Windwalker back. Tigereye Brew was just a fun mechanic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
    Everyone involved in the War Crimes novel deserves to be judged for letting Garrosh get away and having the chance to create the Iron Horde. Wrathion most of all (even if he had good intentions with questionable methods), but Vereesa and Anduin, too. Vereesa letting Anduin know about the attempted assassination on Garrosh's life at the last minute, and Anduin going out of his way to stop him from getting poisoned. Vereesa at least gets called out for passing up the chance by Sylvanas in the comics (but strangely not the Purge of Dalaran…? Although I think Alleria wouldn't have believed Sylvanas if she was told that), but Anduin never has that happen to him from her - it's usually about not punishing Greymane for endangering everyone for going after her in Stormheim, which can arguably be used as justification for the Horde to retaliate against the Alliance.

I know I bring this up a lot on the forums, but it really is a hill I will keep dying on until the story addresses it (if at all). Let Vereesa and Anduin suffer with the guilt that they also share the blame for inadvertently causing Varian's death - something that Anduin explicitly blames Wrathion for (in a way, but ultimately he isn't responsible). If Shadowlands is a means to explore death, then this can be used as a source of personal drama in people like him and Vereesa for paving that way to everything that's occurred post-MoP.
    Yes punish them for stuff in hindsight how dare Anduin act honorable. ffs sake, dumb hill to die on.

I suspect it's going to pick up as soon as we get our first datamineable build.
    And then people demand more. gluttonous >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Not really what this game needs ATM but why not
    It realy needs it.. wow realy falls behind for a 15 year old game.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    It realy needs it.. wow realy falls behind for a 15 year old game.
    Can you name a similarly aged game with as much support and money put into it?
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2020-02-26 at 09:16 PM.

Am I weird for wanting some old stats back? Hit, Expertise, Spirit, ArP and Multistrike come to mind. Also give me PvP Vendors back. And I quite liked Reforging.

3 hours 38 minutes left. Will the public build drop? Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    3 hours 38 minutes left. Will the public build drop? Stay tuned.
    I doubt it. March seems more realistic IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    Am I weird for wanting some old stats back? Hit, Expertise, Spirit, ArP and Multistrike come to mind. Also give me PvP Vendors back. And I quite liked Reforging.
    Multistrike was just crit though.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yes punish them for stuff in hindsight how dare Anduin act honorable. ffs sake, dumb hill to die on.
    In all fairness, people have always said Anduin is too "perfect" and "good", and I don't think anyone else is aware of Vereesa's plan to poison Garrosh except Sylvanas, so if for some reason Anduin should go into the Shadowlands to pursue her, she can at least throw it in his face and rub it in. Don't people want him to be more than just wanting peace and being honorable? Him getting pissy in the Siege of Lordaeron and socking Wrathion is a start. He's good, but making him too good will make him boring, and if he's found boring then people are going to dislike him or outright hate him; I'm sure you know how people feel about him.

I don't know, it's at least something. But I'd rather choose that hill to stand and die on than the other hills people prefer. Personally I feel Wrathion got enough comeuppance and is making up for his mistakes, but that's just me, I'm simple like that. It's good enough in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, we got enough stats to worry about, Hit was also stupid.

In all fairness, people have always said Anduin is too "perfect" and "good", and I don't think anyone else is aware of Vereesa's plan to poison Garrosh except Sylvanas, so if for some reason Anduin should go into the Shadowlands to pursue her, she can at least throw it in his face and rub it in. Don't people want him to be more than just wanting peace and being honorable? Him getting pissy in the Siege of Lordaeron and socking Wrathion is a start. He's good, but making him too good will make him boring, and if he's found boring then people are going to dislike him or outright hate him; I'm sure you know how people feel about him.

I don't know, it's at least something. But I'd rather choose that hill to stand and die on than the other hills people prefer. Personally I feel Wrathion got enough comeuppance and is making up for his mistakes, but that's just me, I'm simple like that. It's good enough in my eyes.
    Considering how naive he was cata to mist up until he became King, yeah no he's not perfect. He really thought the Horde wasn't that bad and on some level thats true but on the other hand

*Mana bomb, now Teldrassil*

He's obviously not so dumb to think the Horde can do no wrong now. BFA nitpicks aside(I have my own).
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-02-26 at 09:39 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Multistrike was just crit though.
    Well in the end yes, it is. What I liked was the fact that it was more "visual". Casting an instant Pyroblast and then have it multistrike would trigger the spell effect again. It was very fun with Rising Sun Kick on a Monk. The animation playing twice had something satisfying

- - - Updated - - -

No, we got enough stats to worry about, Hit was also stupid.
    Enough? What is there besides Haste, Crit and Mastery? Agi, Int and Strength are not really Stats. They could call them "Power" for what they are. Stamina also has no relevance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough? What is there besides Haste, Crit and Mastery? Agi, Int and Strength are not really Stats. They could call them "Power" for what they are. Stamina also has no relevance.
    They all serve their purpose same with Stamina. Adding hit to the mix is just annoying its bad enough we can't even control what stats are on our gear. Gear doesn't need to be super complicated.

Warrior-Magi

Since they don't have much to announce at PAX East (I guess Blizzard only have a Classic panel here ?) they might just release alpha after the conf and just say "See you in Shadowlands" or thing like that.

They all serve their purpose same with Stamina. Adding hit to the mix is just annoying its bad enough we can't even control what stats are on our gear. Gear doesn't need to be super complicated.
    Yeah but they are uninteresting. The Power Stats aswell as Stamina might aswell be tied to Itemlevel. Readding Stats would also need to reintroduce Reforge IMO. Maybe you could progressively Reforge a whole stat into another using Valor Points or another ressource.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post

Monks removed from game.
    nah survival should stay as melee. just expand on it.

it was real fun in legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, I'm off to bed. It doesn't look like we're getting anything today but I still have my fingers crossed for next week at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    nah survival should stay as melee. just expand on it.

it was real fun in legion.
    it was reworked because it failed in legion lol. from what i see most hunters just refuse to play it and want ranged back.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    it was reworked because it failed in legion lol. from what i see most hunters just refuse to play it and want ranged back.
    vocal minority. i see a lot of hunters who prefer msv on the hunter discord and in game. they should just bake rsv into mm or bm and flesh out msv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monks should get reworked to be the combo class they wanted it. Lock abilities behind combos, kind of like a more fast paced FFXIV. Some might hate it but it would definitely allow it to be unique.