Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Yet not a single one is as polarizing as Trump to the republican base to get them to show up...
    You don't need to be polarizing. You need to be a somewhat decent human being.

You dont have a polarizing figure to rally the base.
    lol.

So can we just say this is trolling at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    I mean, if we're focusing on appearance, how are any of those worse than an obese, pathologically lying Oompa Loompa with a comb over who wears ill fitting clothes and can't tie a tie properly?
    Its the way he gets his base fired up. Do you think they wont show up to vote if he demands they do? You need a candidate that rivals his charisma to win this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    lol.

So can we just say this is trolling at this point?
    Give me one of the current candidates who can do what he does for the republican party then.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    How could be a sanders/warren or sanders/biden ticket for you?
    Sanders/Warren would be interesting, and amazing. I don't think Biden would sign on for another VP slot. Plus, two old white men isn't how we invigorate the party. Sanders/Warren though would be super progressive. And possibly set up Warren for 2028? Maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    You don't need to be polarizing. You need to be a somewhat decent human being.
    That worked out great for Al Gore

Are we back to the thread about 30 pages ago and not engaging with concern trolls?

Stop trying to engage with shitposters who have no interest in an actual discussion.

Are we back to the thread about 30 pages ago and not engaging with concern trolls?

Stop trying to engage with shitposters who have no interest in an actual discussion.
    So with no good response you decide to label me. I thought that was a Republican tactic.

- - - Updated - - -

Faceit none of the candidates Democrats are putting forward Can unite the base to actually show up and vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Faceit none of the candidates Democrats are putting forward Can unite the base to actually show up and vote.
    More fool you. ‘Tell Me About It, Stud,’ Says Pleather-Clad Elizabeth Warren On Debate Stage In Effort To Court Bad Boy Demographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

will she & bernie wearing a letterman sing "you're the one that i want" at the end?

Face it you are rather clueless because the people that think this primary is nasty seem to have forgotten how bad the republican primary was. The only way the party doesn't unite is if the person who gets the most vote doesn't get the nomination barring that in a few months we will all have forgotten this.

10+ Year Old Account
    a gay man, a woman who looks like a crazy, and a stay at home mom.
    I'm just sorry there are no minority candidates left so you could add something racist to your homophobic, sexist rant.
    /s

Dems will unite just fine after the primary. All this crap we've been seeing the past few months will be almost entirely forgotten.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Dems will unite just fine after the primary. All this crap we've been seeing the past few months will be almost entirely forgotten.
    Agreed. And Obama will be coming out in force to unite the party as well. Behind the new nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    So is bloomberg what i hear about all the time from "dissafected liberals" that the democratic party was before political correctness and the much maligned" social justice" became mainstream? I know bloomberg is acting super woke now hes a dem candidate but his statements in past are very questionable, and if we bring it up were told by the clinton people like james carville were being divisive. https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...e-wants-to-win Id still vote for bloomberg on the off chance hes the nominee( no one thought trump would be the R nominee)
    James Carville is honestly just... full of shit in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    James Carville is honestly just... full of shit in general.
    I don't know why anyone listens to James Carville. He said that Obama couldn't beat Clinton in 2008, he endorsed Michael Bennet in 2020 like a week before Bennet suspended his campaign, and he's just a prick in general.

He literally seems to exist just to be a Sanders/Warren spoiler on MSNBC.

I'm sure its just completely coincidental that he was largely absent until Sanders became the frontrunner, and now he's on there constantly saying how terrible Sanders is.

I don't know why anyone listens to James Carville. He said that Obama couldn't beat Clinton in 2008, he endorsed Michael Bennet in 2020 like a week before Bennet suspended his campaign, and he's just a prick in general.

He literally seems to exist just to be a Sanders/Warren spoiler on MSNBC.

I'm sure its just completely coincidental that he was largely absent until Sanders became the frontrunner, and now he's on there constantly saying how terrible Sanders is.
    And sanders rightfully called him a hack

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    And sanders rightfully called him a hack
    As did Obama lol

Quote Originally Posted by Then-Senator Barack Obama
    Well, you know, James Carville is well-known for spouting off his mouth without always knowing what he’s talking about. And I intend to stay focused on fighting for the American people because what they don’t need is 20 more years of performance art on television. And that’s what James Carville and a lot of those folks are expert at…a lot of talk and not getting things done for the American people.”
    He spent both of Obama's terms shitting on him too. His wife is a Republican, he frequently does college campus tours with Republicans (Did one with Sarah Palin) and generally shits on anybody except the absolute most conservative Democrat in the race.

He's a snake. But he publicly attacks Sanders and Warren, so MSNBC has him because they support the corporate candidates. The only reason anyone is even talking about him again right now is because he was throwing a tantrum about Sanders, much like with Chris Matthews and Chuck Todd.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2020-02-27 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I think Biden’s issue is he just doesn’t work as hard as other candidates, and that also causes his problems during debates. I also think that’s related to his plagiarism issues from the 80s.

The thing that bothers me about him, that it sounds like he’s improved on as he got older, is that in the 80s he made a big deal about being a family man but he still worked his staff like dogs while he went home early. I think there’s a bit of phoniness to his schtick.
    I think the problem with Joe Biden is that his only message is "remember Obama you like him right I was his VP" not much else. Biden never had a lane basically he needed a gimmick or a goal aside from let's go back to the Obama days. His campaign was doomed from the start because he never separated himself as his own person who was going to do better than Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'm just sorry there are no minority candidates left so you could add something racist to your homophobic, sexist rant.
    He could go for the ol' anti-semitism.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    He could go for the ol' anti-semitism.
    MSNBC already got that covered.